Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Okay, now this is really starting to get scary here. If Trump is jailed and his freedom of speech is violated, America as we know it truly has died.

Movie meet fire house.

Maga fuckup meet your minimum expectations for education.

That's right, I'm not your assistant. If you have a point to make, it does not rely on what I had for breakfast. I don't play that game.

But clearly you are either unable or unwilling to try to make your point. I'm a patient guy.
weasel, weasel, weasel.

I asked you a simple question ….
That's right, I'm not your assistant. If you have a point to make, it does not rely on what I had for breakfast. I don't play that game.

But clearly you are either unable or unwilling to try to make your point. I'm a patient guy.
I asked you a simple question but you are weaseling your way out of answering it.

The question was …

Well then, do you think the violent Black Lives Matter rioters should be hunted down and prosecuted as well as the peaceful demonstrators who could be charged with disorderly conduct Or other minor crimes?

Basically, should we have equal law for all or should some groups be above the law and some targeted by the law.

Okay, now this is really starting to get scary here. If Trump is jailed and his freedom of speech is violated, America as we know it truly has died.

I think Trump wants the judge to put him in jail. That action alone could make people see Trump as a martyr being unfairly treated by the legal system. It might give Trump a landslide victory In November.

Anyone who isn’t blind would see how certain lucky liberals are above the rule of law but MAGA conservatives and Trump are targets of the law.

1715149613177.jpeg

Fine. Don’t expect me to replay to your posts in the future. As another poster suggested, you are merely a waste of time.

Don’t expect me to replay to your posts in the future.
Another dishonest, bad faith post.

I would never act like a pathetic sealion and demand another poster assist me in making my point. So you wouldn't have to respond to the nonsense you tried on me. Not ever.

Your tactics didn't work. Your false claims remain unsupported. This is all YOUR fault. Keep that in mind.

Forum List

Back