Debate Now Will Disney Wind Up Going Out Of Business?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I honestly can't think of any rules, I just didn't think that this was clean debate friendly. I've been wondering this for awhile now because due to the fact that Disney has been losing its popularity ever since the war with Ron DeSantis on the don't say gay bill, it has to be losing LOTS of money.

The way I see it right now is that Disney has two options. Either to stop all this woke agenda crap and go back to being family friendly OR that it should shut its doors for good.

Now I would really hate to see the latter happen because I grew up on Disney (I've also been to Walt Disney World quote a few times in my youth) and I still love all of the old films. With a few exceptions (so far sequels to the older movies) I can't stand the new Disney. So what do you guys think? Is Disney truly on its deathbed now?

Edit: I just heard that Bob Iger is returning, maybe that'll wind up saving the Disney company. :D

I honestly can't think of any rules, I just didn't think that this was clean debate friendly. I've been wondering this for awhile now because due to the fact that Disney has been losing its popularity ever since the war with Ron DeSantis on the don't say gay bill, it has to be losing LOTS of money.

The way I see it right now is that Disney has two options. Either to stop all this woke agenda crap and go back to being family friendly OR that it should shut its doors for good.

Now I would really hate to see the latter happen because I grew up on Disney (I've also been to Walt Disney World quote a few times in my youth) and I still love all of the old films. With a few exceptions (so far sequels to the older movies) I can't stand the new Disney. So what do you guys think? Is Disney truly on its deathbed now?

Edit: I just heard that Bob Iger is returning, maybe that'll wind up saving the Disney company. :D
What is "woke?"

Looking bad for Disney

1669486910743.jpeg

Disney cannot continue to lose money on it's movies and have no effect. None of it's movies has shown a profit for a very long time. The woke, female led Pirates of the Caribbean, movie has had five endings and bombed every one in a test audience before it was shelved. That's a loss of millions and it's not the only stinker.

The Disney parks are making money but for how long? Many of the rides are closed and in disrepair. Disney continues to overcrowd their venues then charge extra for a fast pass to get on a ride. Tickets are well over $100.00.

Most people who work for Disney see it breaking up. Which is likely what will happen.

Disney cannot continue to lose money on it's movies and have no effect. None of it's movies has shown a profit for a very long time. The woke, female led Pirates of the Caribbean, movie has had five endings and bombed every one in a test audience before it was shelved. That's a loss of millions and it's not the only stinker.

The Disney parks are making money but for how long? Many of the rides are closed and in disrepair. Disney continues to overcrowd their venues then charge extra for a fast pass to get on a ride. Tickets are well over $100.00.

Most people who work for Disney see it breaking up. Which is likely what will happen.
Disney movies haven’t shown a profit in a long time? What on earth do you base that on?

They are and will remain one of the biggest and most dangerous groomers and woke child influences there is. And they brought back Iger because they think they aren't woke enough. He is King groomer. They have become vile. Walt would cry bitter tears to see what his company has become.

I wonder what he would say about the don't say gay bill.

Just to point out...

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (A Disney Co. owned property) had an estimated production budget of $250 Million and grossed globally (as of a week ago) $546 Million. How is that not a profitable?

WW

They brought that loser Iger back so it can't be a good thing.

I suspect you will see them divesting assets sooner rather than later.
They replaced one woke asshole with another. They have learned nothing.

Just to point out...

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (A Disney Co. owned property) had an estimated production budget of $250 Million and grossed globally (as of a week ago) $546 Million. How is that not a profit.

WW
So every Negro in the world went to see a filthy ass stupid Negro movie. Good marketing by Disney. Maybe the Negroes can save Disney. However, I know a lot of families that refuse to buy Disney products now because of the wokeness and that is hurting Disney.

Go woke, go broke.

Disney movies haven’t shown a profit in a long time? What on earth do you base that on?
Losses. Pinocchio was so bad it went straight to streaming. Tom Hanks doesn't give his acting away. To have a Hanks movie unable to be shown on the big screen is a tremendous blow.

LBGT friendly Strange World cost 180million to make and had a 6.7 million box office. No company can live on these losers. Ordinarily loser movies can eke out a profit overseas. Not Disney. Homosexual portrayals are prohibited in China, the Middle East and Russia. The Chinese market is huge. Remember John Cerna sobbing in Mandarin?

Forum List

Back