Debate Now GENDER EQUALITY on Display

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
I’m an old geezer and I have seen many changes through the years and decades with regard to Gender Equality. When the 1960s came I thought we were going in the right direction. But somewhere along the way we may have gone too far. And where are we today? Does this short film represent going back or going forward? “Never hit a lady” is bullshit. I say men ought to “slap back”. Do you agree?

I agree with "never hit a lady"! But what if she isn't a "lady"?

No. A lady may slap a man making an unwanted advance across the face.
Slapping someone who is making an 'unwanted physical advance' is "slapping back" otherwise it is not. If you ask a woman for a date or compliment her on her perfume (for example) and she slaps you then she deserves getting slapped back even if the date request is accompanied by a lewd facial expression.

I’m an old geezer and I have seen many changes through the years and decades with regard to Gender Equality. When the 1960s came I thought we were going in the right direction. But somewhere along the way we may have gone too far. And where are we today? Does this short film represent going back or going forward? “Never hit a lady” is bullshit. I say men ought to “slap back”. Do you agree?

I was all set to give up on society, until the day I saw a woman give up her seat on a bus to a pregnant man.

Very touching.

Forum List

Back