Next up: A black remake of "It's a Wonderful Life"

"Plan 9 from Outer Space"
Had not a single Black actor but was still a horrible movie.

If ALL you see is race then you have no idea whether the film is any good.
And
Since all you see is race your opinion is of no value, racist.

Sorry to piss in your mama's cornbread honkey, but you're not even black. What gives you lilly-white liberals the right to think you're God's-given guv'nor and self-appointed spokesperson for all black people? Is this something they voted for, or just something you took upon yourself?

If you ask most black people how they feel, they'd tell you white-assed cracker liberals to "fuck off", and that you have no idea what it's like to be a black person.

Is it supposed to give you liberal white honkies some kind of "street credibility" that you proclaim your support for them or something? I doubt that. I would be more inclined to believe that it eases the burden of your own white guilt, and makes you hope the darkies wont beat your asses on the playground and steal your lunch money.

Sorry to piss in your mama's cornbread honkey, but you're not even black. What gives you lilly-white liberals the right to think you're God's-given guv'nor and self-appointed spokesperson for black people?

If you ask most black people how they feel, they'd tell you white-assed cracker liberals to "fuck off", and that you have no idea what it's like to be a black person.

Is it supposed to give you honkies some kind of "street credibility" that you proclaim your support for them or something? I doubt that. I would be more inclined to believe that it eases the burden of your own white guilt, and makes you hope the darkies wont beat your asses on the playground and steal your lunch money.
These ethno-masochists are worthless NPCs. Hardly worth replying to. Except for the cheap thrills. They're like Slinkys. Basically useless. But pushing them down the stairs always brings a smile to your face...

Refusing to see a movie for the race of the actor is a racist and your opinion is of no value.
Making a movie just to put a goddamn Negro in it is racist.

The movie is an American classic and the ideal to make it a Negro movie is just nothing more than the typical sicko woke crap we are seeing out of the deranged Hollywood Libtard assholes nowadays.

Hopefully it will bomb like so many other woke movies and TV shows have done lately.

I will pass on it.

Observing a person's race is not racist.
Refusing to see a movie for the race of the actor is a racist and your opinion is of no value.

What color are mermaids? ANY COLOR YOU WANT, THEY'RE FANTASIES.
How about elves? ANY COLOR YOU WANT, THEY'RE FANTASIES.
Christmas story characters? ANY COLOR YOU WANT, THEY'RE FANTASIES.

Maybe you get the idea, Racist.
Maybe, but I doubt it.
Actually Saint Nick was a specific race.

Making a movie just to put a goddamn Negro in it is racist.

The movie is an American classic and the ideal to make it a Negro movie is just nothing more than the typical sicko woke crap we are seeing out of the deranged Hollywood Libtard assholes nowadays.

Hopefully it will bomb like so many other woke movies and TV shows have done lately.

I will pass on it.
Not one of these black washed remakes has been a hit. Nobody has liked them...

In Shawshank Redemption, the Red character is supposed to be a honky- but the film industry ignored history and gave the role to Morgan Freeman. I'm not offended, but imagine how the brothers would have been pissed if Stallone had been cast as Ali instead of Will Smith?

In Shawshank Redemption, the Red character is supposed to be a honky- but the film industry ignored history and gave the role to Morgan Freeman. I'm not offended, but imagine how the brothers would have been pissed if Stallone had been cast as Ali instead of Will Smith?
Rep. Red was an Irish redhead. Freeman was great in the role not just because he's a great actor; but also because the film was most people's first exposure to the work. Mine included. As such, if they were to remake the movie, and had a Mick playing Red, it would just seem... Off...

Why? Because there's aren't enough movies where the traditional characters have been replaced, for the sake of pandering to a small audience who is obsessed with "race."

Some things are just better left alone.

Black-ish Director Kenya Barris To Remake “It’s a Wonderful Life” For Modern Audiences​

Nothing is sacred in Hollywood. Everything they own the rights to is just possible fodder for a remake or re-imagining. While Disney is notorious for this, Paramount is taking its swing at the title for “most unwanted reimagining” with a remake of “It’s A Wonderful Life.”

Paramount, along with “Black-ish” director Kenya Barris, plans on remaking the iconic holiday film for modern audiences by remaking the film with POC actors because that worked out so well for “The Wonder Years” reboot.

Barris mentioned this project, along with a new “Wizard of Oz” film set in Inglewood at the Sundance Film Festival. Variety reported on the comments that were made by Barris as he was taking part in the Variety Studio presented by Audible.

Here’s what he said:​

Barris was also the director of a remake of “White Men Can’t Jump” on Disney+ that no one cared about.

“It’s a Wonderful Life” is an American classic done almost 80 years ago. Personally, I don’t think it’s a good idea to try to remake that film at all. That being said, one could take inspiration from the film and make a new story, called something else, that isn’t a remake. But some things should be left alone. That is one of them."

Black-ish Director Kenya Barris To Remake "It's a Wonderful Life" For Modern Audiences
Because Hollywood doesn't have the creativity to create new content and is in a constant state of remakes with a diversity twist.

Because Hollywood doesn't have the creativity to create new content and is in a constant state of remakes with a diversity twist.

Nothing wrong with remakes, per se. So much of art and music were a revisitation of already completed works based on the same biblical or mythological stories.

The problem is just in changing them to show the characters as black homos instead of white normatives, to satisfy some urge to denigrate white people and straightness.

(1) Anyone should have the right to make any remake s/he wants.

(2) Box office receipts will tell whether the remake was a wise decision or not.

(3) If a movie can help make people feel prouder of themselves, they will behave in a way that shows that pride.

(1) Anyone should have the right to make any remake s/he wants.

(2) Box office receipts will tell whether the remake was a wise decision or not.

(3) If a movie can help make people feel prouder of themselves, they will behave in a way that shows that pride.

A concept which five decades of Affirmative Action has so abundantly proven!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Why? Because there's aren't enough movies where the traditional characters have been replaced, for the sake of pandering to a small audience who is obsessed with "race."

Black-ish Director Kenya Barris To Remake “It’s a Wonderful Life” For Modern Audiences​

Nothing is sacred in Hollywood. Everything they own the rights to is just possible fodder for a remake or re-imagining. While Disney is notorious for this, Paramount is taking its swing at the title for “most unwanted reimagining” with a remake of “It’s A Wonderful Life.”

Paramount, along with “Black-ish” director Kenya Barris, plans on remaking the iconic holiday film for modern audiences by remaking the film with POC actors because that worked out so well for “The Wonder Years” reboot.

Barris mentioned this project, along with a new “Wizard of Oz” film set in Inglewood at the Sundance Film Festival. Variety reported on the comments that were made by Barris as he was taking part in the Variety Studio presented by Audible.

Barris was also the director of a remake of “White Men Can’t Jump” on Disney+ that no one cared about.

“It’s a Wonderful Life” is an American classic done almost 80 years ago. Personally, I don’t think it’s a good idea to try to remake that film at all. That being said, one could take inspiration from the film and make a new story, called something else, that isn’t a remake. But some things should be left alone. That is one of them."

Black-ish Director Kenya Barris To Remake "It's a Wonderful Life" For Modern Audiences

Well, the NFL is going to play a "black national anthem" at super bowl time. I guess this is now fashionable?

And why can't a "A Wonderful Life" be made about A black family? Whites is a race, and you are obssessed with everything remaining whites only, which means you're obsessed with race.

The "entertainment" industry must be hell bent on suiciding itself. None of this tedious, redundant remake bullshit has been successful so far.

Last edited:
So you consider movies with White people "sacred?"

Kinda weird and racist if you ask me.

I thought WIZ was bad not because of Black people, the music just wasn't that good.

I'm guessing "Black" elves and mermaids set you off as well.
I didn't like The Wiz and I'm black. I didn't like the original Wizard of Oz either. First, because it was stupid. Second, because I'm from Kansas and have been to Liberal.

Forum List

Back