Even Non-Woke Disney Movies Are Flopping At The Box Office

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Why is that? I got to admit that I haven't gone full boycott with Disney. I still watch the old films and the LGBT free ones. However, I understand why people have and Disney really has been losing money due to the fact that parents don't take their children to the theaters to see them anymore.

I know that even though I'm interested in Wish, I wouldn't blindly be taking my kids to go and see it without watching it first myself.

Why is that? I got to admit that I haven't gone full boycott with Disney. I still watch the old films and the LGBT free ones. However, I understand why people have and Disney really has been losing money due to the fact that parents don't take their children to the theaters to see them anymore.

I know that even though I'm interested in Wish, I wouldn't blindly be taking my kids to go and see it without watching it first myself.

I have noticed that almost all movies coming out of Hollyweird, has some type of queerness to it. I much prefer old 1966 B rated movies over todays crap.

If they go bankrupt, does the mean that Walt Disneys cryogenically frozen body is left to melt? Who will pay for this procedure going forward?

I have no use for Disney. Disney is for kids and make believe to get away from reality but my reality is just fascinating! Why would I want to leave it? When I was a kid, I used to watch Walt on Sunday evenings do his Walt Disney World. Walt would not like Disney now.

I have one Disney flick: Pinocchio on Blue Ray. I watched it one time. I appreciate the quality of the animation. Like late night TV, Disney used to be harmless, now like late night TV, they seek to make someone a victim.

The Left will tell you that they are the majority party and how they are winning everywhere, but if that were true, why is Woke failing everywhere it is done? Disney, Bud Light, the NFL--- everywhere they do it, it fails.

Guess the Left are not the majority after all.

Sometimes, people just want ENTERTAINED. And you can't be entertained or get away from it all if Disney is insulting you while rubbing their offensive dirty laundry in your family's face.

Just remember: no matter what the failure, no matter what the turn around, had woke worked or DEI been a success, they would have only don't MORE of it.

So there is no forgiveness or second chances in my book; wokism comes from damaged gray matter.

And yet the CEO makes $27 million a year.

Not bad for a company that’s on the verge of bankruptcy.

CEO's are grossly overpaid; no secret there. I have a standing offer to any giant corp that I will lose them billions for half of what they're paying to lose it now.

Forum List

Back