POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
The evidence shows that. A press secretary that can’t lie her way out of a paper bag, and a SCOTUS Justice that doesn’t understand the basic purpose of the Bill of Rights.
You imagine disagreement means incompetence but that's just you being emotionally fragile.

Yes!

I want to heal our divisions.

Immediately after:
  1. the Pedophiles have been identified and removed,
  2. All the Secret patents and classified documents have been published on WikiLeaks,
  3. after the Financial Vampires have been staked through the heart, and
  4. after the Satanic Reptilian Overlords running the UniParty have been vaporized and cast into the void.

Yes!

I want to heal our divisions.

Immediately after:
  1. the Pedophiles have been identified and removed,
  2. All the Secret patents and classified documents have been published on WikiLeaks,
  3. after the Financial Vampires have been staked through the heart, and
  4. after the Satanic Reptilian Overlords running the UniParty have been vaporized and cast into the void.
Right. I suspect about half of those who answered the poll in the affirmative share your perspective. You want to heal the divide by eliminating opposition. That's a fantasy.

Right. I suspect about half of those who answered the poll in the affirmative share your perspective. You want to heal the divide by eliminating opposition. That's a fantasy.

No, not all the opposition, just the Pedophiles, Financial Vampires, and Satanic Reptilian Overlords

I’ll have to catch up on this thread but based on the original post I am in the camp of not really worried which isnt a choice. Everyone always thinks they have it rougher, the country is worse, kids are lazier, their opponents are more evil..blah blah blah. It happens in every era and every generation. This is nothing new. This is what happens when a fat society has few worries… they make up shit to worry about.

The biggest issue in our instability is the massive amount of people who want to tear it all down vs fix it. Meh. They wont win. People are too comfortable in their lives to ruin it all. Bet.

In April, the House of Representatives passed three bills to hand out money to Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, and other non-U.S. involved conflict zones around the world.

The Democrats waved Ukrainian flags on the floor of the United States House of Representatives as they voted to send $60 BILLION of taxpayer money to secure a foreign border.

The legislation did nothing to support America’s open southern border.

In the last month, Republicans under Speaker Mike Johnson’s leadership have given up a $1.2 trillion spending bill with more support from Democrats than Republicans, reauthorization for warrantless searches of Americans under FISA Section 702, and funding to secure foreign borders but not our own.

**They are all in on it together kumbya. Your merge is already happening.

Forum List

Back