Why I can't wait for Obama to be out of office

So far, opponents of Obama have claimed that his administration is ridden with:

1. Scandals
2. Corruption
3. Usurping the Constitution

I would sincerely like to have from you opponents (NOT speculations that you may have heard on Fox or by Limbaugh)....but FACTUAL. provable instances........

Second, I do hope you realize that the backing of Bush's wars and his credit card spending came at a time where it was virtually seditious to have openly opposed Cheney and his side-kick, Bush....
This is NOT an excuse for democrats to have gone along with such policies, but, one can see (or should be able to see) that when good folks like Powell convinced this nation as to the necessity of war, few people had then the gumption to oppose the decisions.

Almost every day facts are presented about Obama's corruption and incompetencies but being a partisan Liberal you go into the denial mode because you can't defend against it.

Here is a little video listing some of Obama's scandals.

The term "unanimous" removes any partisan connotations...

If you're going to be hard-headed....then tell us how many of those SC decisions were indeed "unnanimous"?????

The SC has turned out to be, NOT a forum of law, but another partisan segment of the right wing ideology.

I have personally followed about 13 unanimous rejections of Obama's policies.
Now seriously, if YOU want to be taken seriously you will not attempt to tell me that Kagan/Ginserg are "rightwing".

Now if you want to make the point that when those decisions are 5-4 it was "partisan" you could make that case, but not when it is 9-0.
Sorry.

I have personally followed about 13 unanimous rejections of Obama's policies.
Now seriously, if YOU want to be taken seriously you will not attempt to tell me that Kagan/Ginserg are "rightwing".

Now if you want to make the point that when those decisions are 5-4 it was "partisan" you could make that case, but not when it is 9-0.
Sorry.

Agreed.....but please note that those 9-0 decisions were mostly based on DOJ's pursuit of mostly policies that were set up by the Bush administration in pursuit of additional monitoring of private correspondence by the citizenry.

Nonetheless, I would not consider even these decisions to be "scandals" corruptions and anti Constitution.

Almost every day facts are presented about Obama's corruption and incompetencies but being a partisan Liberal you go into the denial mode because you can't defend against it.

Somehow, Flash, I picture you walking around with tin foil on your head to ward off CIA microwaves......Wallow in your hate.

Nat4900

So you think the Supreme Court saying something is unconstitutional doesn't mean it is? Isn't that like saying Congress can't pass laws because the Muslim Dictator in Chief wants to make up his own as he goes along? Apparently we've found another Obama sheeple who slept through Civics.

So you think the Supreme Court saying something is unconstitutional doesn't mean it is? Isn't that like saying Congress can't pass laws because the Muslim Dictator in Chief wants to make up his own as he goes along? Apparently we've found another Obama sheeple who slept through Civics.

Oh, gee, yet another Obama hater with the usual crap about "Muslim dictator"...you folks need to get a life and stop listening to Limbaugh.

For morons like you let me repeat what I stated.........The supreme court's findings against Obama DOES NOT constitute a scandal......I know you want it to be, but for the next couple of years, take lots of laxatives.

No, no, don't get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of Obama, although I often have disagreed with his policies for not going far enough to really offer the "changes" promised.

I can't wait for him to be out of office for other reasons......I'm not positive if its just Obama's mixed-race, his often "professorial attitude," his penchant to avoid direct confrontation with his critics........but whatever it may be, the last 6 years have witnessed the rise of the ugliest segment of our population expressing rabid hatred, discord, acrimony, and distrust of our own government.

Like any cancer that once was dormant, Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry, and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........a malady that will only be fully cured after this generation of older, white [especially] males (a demographic that I happen to be part of) dies out of existence.

Nonetheless, following the analogy of the "cancer" affliction, I can't wait until itgoes into remission.....a condition that may only happen once Obama is out of the WH.

We needed Obama to turn around the Bush economy, but he gets an "F" for politics. He failed to advocate for the fact that he had stronger job growth than Reagan and reduced the deficit at a higher rate than Bush. Unlike LBJ, he won't fight his enemies. If a Republican reduced unemployment from 10% to 5.5%, we would never hear the end of it. They would promote it across all media (TV, radio, print, web). They would never shut-up about it, and they would laugh at anyone who tried to re-jigger the data with calculations that were not applied to other presidents, like workforce participation.

Obama faces an entire industry of political hit-men who are given massive financial incentives to destroy him. And he does nothing. He refuses to help the Left build a competitive media infrastructure that can counter the misinformation from the FOX-Rush-Drudge (TV/radio/web) network.

He simply lets the Right beat him politically. The Left needs a fighter, someone with the criminal bravado of a Chaney. Someone who doesn't care about being hated. I'm ready for the Democratic Party to leave the White House until they build a noise machine that can compete with the Right. Otherwise they will just get filibustered and obstructed to death.

And, yes, Obama is an America-hater and a Muslim. Consider the following:

1) When Obama found a church where the preacher spewed anti-American rhetoric like "God damn America!", he didn't walk out. He joined the church and took his family there for 20 years.

2) He was born a Muslim, and claims he isn't now, but the Muslim groups like CAIR (which has been caught supporting terrorism) contributed heavily to his campaign. Ever heard of the Quaran? It actually prescribes the penalty for apostasy, and it's not "shower them with money", so his claiming not to be a Muslim doesn't pass the smell test.

Oh, gee, yet another Obama hater with the usual crap about "Muslim dictator"...you folks need to get a life and stop listening to Limbaugh.

For morons like you let me repeat what I stated.........The supreme court's findings against Obama DOES NOT constitute a scandal......I know you want it to be, but for the next couple of years, take lots of laxatives.

No but they DO reveal a tendency for him to try and bullshit his way into getting what he wants Constitution be damned

We needed Obama to turn around the Bush economy, but he gets an "F" for politics. He failed to advocate for the fact that he had stronger job growth than Reagan and reduced the deficit at a higher rate than Bush. Unlike LBJ, he won't fight his enemies. If a Republican reduced unemployment from 10% to 5.5%, we would never hear the end of it. They would promote it across all media (TV, radio, print, web). They would never shut-up about it, and they would laugh at anyone who tried to re-jigger the data with calculations that were not applied to other presidents, like workforce participation.

Obama faces an entire industry of political hit-men who are given massive financial incentives to destroy him. And he does nothing. He refuses to help the Left build a competitive media infrastructure that can compete with the FOX-Rush-Drudge (TV/radio/web) network.

He simply lets the Right beat him politically. The Left needs a fighter, someone with the criminal bravado of a Chaney. Someone who doesn't care about being hated. I'm ready for the Democratic Party to leave the White House until they build a noise machine that can compete with the Right. Otherwise they will just get filibustered and obstructed to death

Very, very well stated........and indeed, my biggest problem with Obama and the current DNC is their wimpy-ness and reluctance to hit back to the ludicrous charges made against this administration. Obama's "professorial" demeanor may be helpful in a classroom or lecture hall, but it dose not work with highly ignorant, biased, bigoted and highly subjective attitudes by a good chunk of the electorate.

No but they DO reveal a tendency for him to try and bullshit his way into getting what he wants Constitution be damned

You know.....not for my sake....but for your own....look at the decisions of the SC that have gone against Obama....and (again just for your own education) ask yourself if those arguments had been made by a republican administration, would the court have been so much against those arguments.

You know.....not for my sake....but for your own....look at the decisions of the SC that have gone against Obama....and (again just for your own education) ask yourself if those arguments had been made by a republican administration, would the court have been so much against those arguments.

How sweet of you to fret over my education (rolling eyes)

Please....get over yourself.

He has a clear tendency to push the envelope kid and that's getting him these decisions.

He has a clear tendency to push the envelope kid and that's getting him these decisions.

well, I guess you won't be reviewing those decisions...too bad, but perhaps Rush or Sean can offer you an unbiased assessment.

well, I guess you won't be reviewing those decisions...too bad, but perhaps Rush or Sean can offer you an unbiased assessment.

Kid you don't have a non partisan bone in your body, I don't care what you review or what you don't review :)

Personally, I can't wait till the Supreme Court throws out the illegal federal subsidies for GruberCare in June, and asks the Republicans to come up with something that works. Think Obama will sign it, or will they tell him that education idea might not be such a bad idea if he will take advantage of it?

Yes they would have.

In the complete absence of showing how those decisions were partisan you are blankly claiming that they are. I cant think of anything less convincing. At this point you are doing nothing more than carrying water for Obama.

2007: $6 trillion debt
2015: $18+ trillion debt. (3 times as high)

I bet you are one of those fucking idiots who think everything Bush did was paid for. Am I right?
The wars, the tax cuts, the prescription drug program. The economic collapse had NO cost to it.

Bush paid for all of that. Right?
Or did he leave it for Obama to deal with? Why yes he did.

In your fucking pea brain, what did Obama spend all that money ON? If it wasn't to pay for Bush's expenditures?
And failures.
You clearly have no understanding of how government outlays and receipts work or what off-budget even means.

[

Somehow, Flash, I picture you walking around with tin foil on your head to ward off CIA microwaves......Wallow in your hate.

Every Liberal I see walks around with heir head up their ass.

Obama is the most incompetent and corrupt President this country has ever seen and the Moon Bats will do anything to deny his dismal record.

I guess it is because we conservatives told you Moon Bats not to vote for an affirmative action community organizer because he was going to be bad news. Everybody knew it. You dumbasses had to have your first Black President and wouldn't listen to us. Now you know we were right but your stupidity won't let you admit that you were wrong so you try to defend the indefensible.

We can't do anything about this idiot Obama. What is done is done. However, maybe the next time we conservatives tell you Libtards that you are making a big mistake do you think you could listen then?

Forum List

Back