Why doesn’t Biden call for regime change in Iran instead of Israel?

Middle east organizations threaten to exterminate Jews, launch a sneak attack brigade invasion into Israel killing women, kids, babies, raping everyone well they are lucky they didn't get NUKED!

Israel of course is a moral, civilized country - whereas Iran is a terrorist state, run by a dictator intent on killing Jews and destroying Israel.

McConnell's point is that Schumer is demonizing the leader of a fine nation and trying to get him kicked out, when the real demon is Iran and nary a word of condemnation is said for them. In fact, worse….the Dems enabled Iran to find the proxy terrorist attacks against innocent Jews.

What is moral about theft and genocide..or even rabid nationalism?

Mitch McConnell, in his criticism to Schumer‘s anti-Israel speech, in which he encourages Israelis to kick their Prime Minister out of office, asked why he doesn’t call for regime change in the terrorist state of Iran Instead. Oh, I know….he doesn’t want to alienate his antisemitic Muslim base, and is trying to garner votes from them by making the “Jew country” out to be the bad one.

Thank you, Republicans, for standing firm with Israel - and shame on you, Jewish Democrats!

Or in Gaza

The democrat Party was taken by Satan

Mitch McConnell, in his criticism to Schumer‘s anti-Israel speech, in which he encourages Israelis to kick their Prime Minister out of office, asked why he doesn’t call for regime change in the terrorist state of Iran Instead. Oh, I know….he doesn’t want to alienate his antisemitic Muslim base, and is trying to garner votes from them by making the “Jew country” out to be the bad one.

Thank you, Republicans, for standing firm with Israel - and shame on you, Jewish Democrats!

Why do Red Hats always ask stupid questions? It's because you never took a history course past the 12th grade, if that.

You got a pulse on Muslims and Jews? They have any of either in that shit hole county you live in?

You got a pulse on Muslims and Jews? They have any of either in that shit hole county you live in?
You’ve got to be kidding me. I live in one of the most liberal and affluent counties in the country, and thousands of Muslims nearby with a massive mosque. A friend of mine walked by a bunch of them marching to shrieks of “Death to Jews!”

And as someone who has lived in the area for more than 50 years, and a Jewish woman involved in two synagogues and lots of Jewish activities, I think I have a pulse on Jews.

Any more arrogant, holier-than-thou assumptions you’d like to make?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I live in one of the most liberal and affluent counties in the country, and thousands of Muslims nearby with a massive mosque. A friend of mine walked by a bunch of them marching to shrieks of “Death to Jews!”

And as someone who has lived in the area for more than 50 years, and a Jewish woman involved in two synagogues and lots of Jewish activities, I think I have a pulse on Jews.

Any more arrogant, holier-than-thou assumptions you’d like to make?
You must hate it that most Jews will vote for Biden.

US and Iran have no formal diplomatic relationship for over 40 years. They exchange any messages thru 3rd party countries who relay the message

calling for a regime change would mean nothing, Iran has even gone so far as to ban talks with the US

Calling for a regime change is just making making threats to an enemy.

In fact US has had an Embargo for quite a few years against Iran.

Iran has nuclear capabilities and some say they are close to have a nuclear weapon.

privately yeah the US wants a regime change but We cannot force it or fund a regime change

US would like a regime change in Cuba buts its not happening unless they want it or we give them something they want.

Israel of course is a moral, civilized country - whereas Iran is a terrorist state, run by a dictator intent on killing Jews and destroying Israel.

McConnell's point is that Schumer is demonizing the leader of a fine nation and trying to get him kicked out, when the real demon is Iran and nary a word of condemnation is said for them. In fact, worse….the Dems enabled Iran to find the proxy terrorist attacks against innocent Jews.
Have you ever been to either one of those countries? To get first hand experience.

Have you ever been to either one of those countries? To get first hand experience.
Well I sure haven’t been to Iran, the country that funds terrorist massacres against Jews!

And of course I’ve been to Israel. Most educated, well-traveled Jews have.

Forum List

Back