Former high ranking military members put Trump's threat in context.

Because now he is a more skilled tyrant and criminal.
Not just that. There were some guardrails provided by the likes of Gen. Kelly and HR McMaster during the first term. Until the end that is which is when Don surrounded himself with sycophants. Look how that turned out.

1714153703209.png

Not just that. There were some guardrails provided by the likes of Gen. Kelly and HR McMaster during the first term. Until the end that is which is when Don surrounded himself with sycophants. Look how that turned out.
Holy shit, Nancy Pelose sent Police in to protect herself, that were wearing bicycle helmets.
I think it is appropriate to quote the great Donald Rumsfeld
“You go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.” ― Donald Rumsfeld
1714154015221.png

Holy shit, Nancy Pelose sent Police in to protect herself, that were wearing bicycle helmets.
“You go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.” ― Donald Rumsfeld
View attachment 938119
Thanks for posting a picture of the MAGArat animals that attacked the Capitol

And you want those”patriots “ released

Former top military officers push back on Trump immunity claim

More than a dozen retired four-star generals, admirals and other former military leaders filed an amicus brief with in the Supreme Court on Monday, arguing against former President Trump’s claims of immunity in his criminal cases.

The group said Trump’s claims “would threaten the military’s role in American society, our nation’s constitutional order, and our national security,” and would have a “profoundly negative effects on military service members.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...y-officers-push-back-on-trump-immunity-claim/

So, what's it going to be? How are defenders of all things Trump going to throw these former military personnel under the bus? Will they be accused of being part of the fictitious deep state, or Dems, or never Trumper's? In what way will their concerns be dismissed as civil society mobilizes to prevent a takeover of the levers of power in ways previously thought unimaginable?
Lol. Trump is cleaner then Mother Theresa. Nobody has been investigated more then Trump, yet you witch hunters have nothing . Lol making Trump a political martyr. Way to go dickheads. Lolol.

I can't tell you how impressive it is that you posted a picture of Gen. Milley with lipstick and painted nails. After all, he committed the unforgivable sin for members of The Following. He told the truth about Dear Leader.
Yep, figured you'd get a woodie from the General.

View attachment 938119
I doubt the dozens of Capital police officers injured on that day would find your ineffectual snark amusing. Though I understand your need to diminish the brutality of the riot by Trump's mob.

I doubt the dozens of Capital police officers injured on that day would find your ineffectual snark amusing. Though I understand your need to diminish the brutality of the riot by Trump's mob.
I am know for a fact that their anger rests with Nancy Pelosi for equipping them with Bicycle hats and refusing the National Guard. Nancy Pelosi is directly responsible.

Pointing out the bicycle hats does not diminish the facts, it points out another fact. Congress was incompetent.

Thanks for posting a picture of the MAGArat animals that attacked the Capitol
And you want those”patriots “ released
Thank berg, he posted the pic, try to keep up.
Pretty funny though, that Lush calls 4 people playing tug of war with a foot traffic barrier designed for festivals.

Nancy Pelose is a royal fuckup, this barrier was not designed to control a crowd of 10,000 people, let alone protect the Capitol building. This is exactly why Democrats can not govern or be trusted to protect us.
1714157624309.png

I wonder if the military leaders approved of Nancy Pelosi's "security" measures? Why are they not addressing the donkey in the room, instead of, uh the, uh, best stop here, foot in mouth.
1714157784604.png

Nancy Pelosi is directly responsible.

Prove it.

Last edited:
Your attempt to dismiss their concerns by categorizing their criticism as political is just another pathetic effort to de-legitimize dissent from Trump's desire to place himself above the law.
What's funny is you idiots actually believe this stuff.

In the old days you would have been institutionalized for beliefs like that.

Now there's no money, so they let you fuckers roam the streets.

And the message boards.

Forum List

Back