Why doesn’t Biden call for regime change in Iran instead of Israel?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Mitch McConnell, in his criticism to Schumer‘s anti-Israel speech, in which he encourages Israelis to kick their Prime Minister out of office, asked why he doesn’t call for regime change in the terrorist state of Iran Instead. Oh, I know….he doesn’t want to alienate his antisemitic Muslim base, and is trying to garner votes from them by making the “Jew country” out to be the bad one.

Thank you, Republicans, for standing firm with Israel - and shame on you, Jewish Democrats!

Mitch McConnell, in his criticism to Schumer‘s anti-Israel speech, in which he encourages Israelis to kick their Prime Minister out of office, asked why he doesn’t call for regime change in the terrorist state of Iran Instead. Oh, I know….he doesn’t want to alienate his antisemitic Muslim base, and is trying to garner votes from them by making the “Jew country” out to be the bad one.

Thank you, Republicans, for standing firm with Israel - and shame on you, Jewish Democrats!

Israel continues to take land and kill off or expell the Arab majority.

Iranians citizens can't call for an election to throw out their governing collation.

I agree Iran needs a new leadership team.

But Netanyahoo can do nothing positive from now on.

Release him from office.

:slap:

What a stupid post

Well Joe........why don't you ?

They don't speak English in Iran.

How'd that go the last time they tried it? :bang3:

Regime Change in Iran is how we got to where we are now! :aargh:

Pretty sure that was the first one in 1953. It did not end well.

Regime Change is like Communism: Looks good on paper, but never works in practicality.

We desperately need Regime change in America. Democrats OUT in 2024!

Forum List

Back