Another republican too eager to kill

I just told you exactly who you are.

A weak, soft handed, urban liberal pussy... Spending all your time crying and bellyachin'.

You ain't fooling nobody with your "you don't know who I am". Pshaw.

I don't care who you are.

My impressions of you come 100% from what you type on these pages.
LMAO, you told me who I am, huh?

alrighty-then.gif

But most responses, particularly from dog lovers and people who hunt with dogs, simply expressed disgust.

Rick Wilson, of the anti-Trump Lincoln Project, called Noem “deliberately cruel” and “trash”. Ryan Busse, the Democratic candidate for governor of Montana, said: “Anyone who has ever owned a birddog knows how disgusting, lazy and evil this is. Damn.”

Governor Kristi Noem sued over video promoting dentists who fixed her teeth

Read more
Noem herself posted a screengrab of the Guardian report – and an admission that she recently “put down three horses”.

“We love animals,” she said, “but tough decisions like this happen all the time on a farm. Sadly, we just had to put down three horses a few weeks ago that had been in our family for 25 years.”

Sorry. Its been a while since I posted a link .

Needless to say, there's really no excuse for this woman's behavior. Let's just stipulate that RWs will believe she's the best thing since sliced bread and the perfect running partner for the MAGAt.

I'm remembering when they went all to pieces when an 11 year old child ate the dinner that was put in front of only to learn years later that the child was the future President Obama. Apparently, the RWs believed that he should have asked what the meat was and when told he should have - what? I'll let the RWs fill that in.

This dingbat should have her guns, animals and children taken away from her until she has learned how to live with and train them. Let's just hope her kid doesn't do something unforgivable - like do what comes naturally to a child - or to a puppy or goat.

BTW, I once had a jackass pull into my driveway and dump out a black lab. I yelled at him and he yelled back 'fucking bitch won't hunt'. Besides having to work with her fear of more abuse, she was a delightful dog who was with us until she had to be put down because of cancer.

I found a dog who quickly showed us that he was a fear biter - terrified of feet and of being pulled by his collar. I sat with him, pulling his collar with my hand situated so he couldn't bite. And, worked with him on being unafraid of feet. Very cool was the day he came and wriggled under my feet so I could rub his belly. But, terrifying was walking into my bedroom to see my very young granddaughter laying on her belly on the bed, pulling him by his collar. The dog behaved and went with her any place she pulled him. The rule was that the kids were never alone with any of the dogs. With this guy, it took time but it was more than worth it.

MAKE NO MISTAKE. IF HE HAD BITTEN HER, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE THAT SAME DAY.

I've thought about pit bulls in the same situation. Biting a child = the end. But in the case of my dog or pitties, almost 100% of the time, its the human that's to blame.

TRAIN THE DOG.

My last dog was incorrigible. He bit nine people. I was the 9th and the last.

Its way too common that people pass on dogs with out ever telling the truth about them. It doesn't do the dog any favors and when I'm involved in a rescue like that, I ask the (idiot) owner if they want to be responsible for a child being bitten, or worse.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
This was a dumb thing to include in a book

She is a politician and presumably wants to get elected

Enraging dog lovers from coast to coast will hurt her political career from now on in every campaign she is in

This is a self inflicted wound

This was a dumb thing to include in a book

She is a politician and presumably wants to get elected

Enraging dog lovers from coast to coast will hurt her political career from now on in every campaign she is in

This is a self inflicted wound
Hope so.
As much as this shows her to be lazy and dog-ignorant. Goat and kid ignorant as well. And imagine what she's teaching her kids.
The woman is, by her own account, stupid and lazy.

Hope so.
As much as this shows her to be lazy and dog-ignorant. Goat and kid ignorant as well. And imagine what she's teaching her kids.
The woman is, by her own account, stupid and lazy.
I am disappointed by Noem

You are clearly delighted to have something to use against her politically

But she did supply you with the ammunition

Perhaps you would wait until that dog bites another person and you being open for a lawsuit.
Or, a family member gets bit in the face.
There probably was a good reason for her to put the dog down other than being a cruel
republican. :rolleyes-41:
Sheesh
Sheesh, you crumb. Other ways to resolve it.

I don't care if she is a martian, a lesbian, or whatever. Just reveals a weakness in her.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.

or you.

I am disappointed by Noem

You are clearly delighted to have something to use against her politically

But she did supply you with the ammunition
You betcha.

It shows her to have no redeeming values and talent or ability.

I'm old enough to remember voting for individuals. Sadly, its not like that any more. I do still read about candidates but why would anyone R or D, vote for this cruel and lazy ditz?

Forum List

Back