Feds To Block FEMA Funds For States That Deny Man-Made Global Warming

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Sounds pretty fascist to me. If you have the truth on your side, you do not need to force people to believe it. Only liars and charlatans resort to bullying tactics like this.

Well, there’s one way to ensure that everyone buys into the man-made global warming hoax: extortion. Starting next year the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will stop funds from going to states that refuse to believe that humans are causing climate change.

This news comes straight from the leftist eco-nuts at Inside Climate News, so you can be assured that it isn’t a “paranoid” conservative interpretation of an innocuous FEMA regulation:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency is making it tougher for governors to deny man-made climate change. Starting next year, the agency will approve disaster preparedness funds only for states whose governors approve hazard mitigation plans that address climate change.

Feds To Block FEMA Funds For States That Deny Man-Made Global Warming - Downtrend

I'm pretty sure there's no requirement that governors pretend to agree with the theory of manmade global warming in order to get this mitigation assistance.

I'm pretty sure there's no requirement that governors pretend to agree with the theory of manmade global warming in order to get this mitigation assistance.

Well you're "pretty sure" Oblabber is the greatest thing since sliced bread and we all know where that is heading

Well you're "pretty sure" Oblabber is the greatest thing since sliced bread and we all know where that is heading

So I'm right and you're wrong? Bummer.

Only a dumb ass left loon could possibly deduce that

You dodged the issue. Where's the mandate that governors must agree that global warming is manmade in order to make them eligible for funding?

You dodged the issue. Where's the mandate that governors must agree that global warming is manmade in order to make them eligible for funding?

Don't you know how to navigate links? From Inside Climate News (left loon site I might add)

"The Federal Emergency Management Agency is making it tougher for governors to deny man-made climate change. Starting next year, the agency will approve disaster preparedness funds only for states whose governors approve hazard mitigation plans that address climate change."

FEMA to States No Climate Planning No Money InsideClimate News

Sounds pretty fascist to me. If you have the truth on your side, you do not need to force people to believe it. Only liars and charlatans resort to bullying tactics like this.

Well, there’s one way to ensure that everyone buys into the man-made global warming hoax: extortion. Starting next year the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will stop funds from going to states that refuse to believe that humans are causing climate change.

This news comes straight from the leftist eco-nuts at Inside Climate News, so you can be assured that it isn’t a “paranoid” conservative interpretation of an innocuous FEMA regulation:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency is making it tougher for governors to deny man-made climate change. Starting next year, the agency will approve disaster preparedness funds only for states whose governors approve hazard mitigation plans that address climate change.

Feds To Block FEMA Funds For States That Deny Man-Made Global Warming - Downtrend
Excellent idea. Why fund them for something that doesn't exist.......in their eyes.

Don't you know how to navigate links? From Inside Climate News (left loon site I might add)

"The Federal Emergency Management Agency is making it tougher for governors to deny man-made climate change. Starting next year, the agency will approve disaster preparedness funds only for states whose governors approve hazard mitigation plans that address climate change."

So...you want states to get FEMA money even if they have NO PLANS for emergency preparedness. Boy...talk about a Welfare Queen.

So...you want states to get FEMA money even if they have NO PLANS for emergency preparedness. Boy...talk about a Welfare Queen.

There was a reason I had you ignored, now I remember why...you're the clueless carpet munching moron

There was a reason I had you ignored, now I remember why...you're the clueless carpet munching moron
Welfare Queen who, like Red States, wants something for nothing.

How short the memory of the commiecrat is. So to remind you of reality, the supreme court said the feds can not withhold existing funding if a state refuses to implement new federal mandates. I know, I know, to you folks, what courts and laws say don't mean shit but the feds can't dictate what the governors considers a reasonable disaster plan to be.

Forum List

Back