Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

We aren't in the middle of the covid hun....unless it mutates to a more deadly form. It looks like herd immunity is building during the summer with the virus at its weakest as nature intended despite the dems best stabs of delaying the exposure until the fall and the virus would be at its strongest killing more. Glad so many even the ignorant rioters ignore the gubbermints attempt at a power grab and lots more body bags. We may be actually at the end of the worse-----virus will still be around though just hopefully not killing as many.

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
There are a lot things that are okay for the president to do that everyone does not need access to.
I am sure there is but voting is not one of them...

So now your claim is that voting has been handled wrong in the country for all of its history? And that your way with obvious problems is the way to go.

That is fucking stupid. Perhaps it is better to just get the civil war started. Clearly there is no hopes of reasoning with these idiots.

We need to find a way to vote the regular way. One idea would be to expand the period to a few days to allow for safety.

If we have mail-in voting and Trump loses, we'll see something we've never seen before.

He has the country over a barrel on this. He's ready to play the victim, like no one has ever played the victim.

We need to find a way to vote the regular way. One idea would be to expand the period to a few days to allow for safety.

If we have mail-in voting and Trump loses, we'll see something we've never seen before.

He has the country over a barrel on this. He's ready to play the victim, like no one has ever played the victim.
Or wear a mask when you go vote.

Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?
If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote.

Maybe you should have better worded your OP to say STATE WIDE ALL MAIL IN VOTING. All voting methods have their strengths and advantages. Wherever possible, people should go to the poll and vote. If you must be absent, then by all means, absentee ballot. But mail in voting is a good choice for those who cannot do the above. Maybe they are medically issued and cannot get to the poll, just as they cannot get into a grocery store. Maybe they have an unusually high Covid risk in their area, maybe they are at high risk. Mail in voting might be a good choice for them, otherwise they might not vote at all.

But as far as states just mailing out ballots en masse to millions of addresses whether they ask for them or not, I agree, a recipe for disaster. I guarantee you every opportunity will be seized by the Left to cheat and this will be one of them. If America goes all out mail in balloting, you can bet Biden will win. And why do you think the DEms are pushing it unless they KNOW its to their advantage?

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe you have to go pick it up in person.
i never had to,it was mailed....
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....
No I'm not. I'm saying you have massive voter fraud when the voter does not have to pick up the ballot or even apply for it.

There are a lot things that are okay for the president to do that everyone does not need access to.

So now your claim is that voting has been handled wrong in the country for all of its history? And that your way with obvious problems is the way to go.

That is fucking stupid. Perhaps it is better to just get the civil war started.
No I am not claiming it has been handle wrong since the beginning that is what Trump is saying. Trump says one thing yet does the other. Either it is okay to vote by mail via absentee or mass mailing or it is not, Trump is playing both sides of the fence and you fall in line like a good lackey.

Trump won and still played the victim.

You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....
No I'm not. I'm saying you have massive voter fraud when the voter does not have to pick up the ballot or even apply for it.
well when i said my absentee ballot was mailed to me you said what you said....

No I am not claiming it has been handle wrong since the beginning that is what Trump is saying. Trump says one thing yet does the other. Either it is okay to vote by mail via absentee or mass mailing or it is not, Trump is playing both sides of the fence and you fall in line like a good lackey.
You're mixing two things together. You do that so you can obfuscate the issue. It's fundamentally dishonest.

Absentee and mass mailing of ballots to anyone registered to vote isn't the same thing. This has been explained to you numerous times, and yet you are too fucking stupid to understand............or such a troll you refuse to acknowledge the truth.

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.
More choices is always better than fewer choices.

Because the ostensibly detailed fraud.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

Your programming is faulty.

well when i said my absentee ballot was mailed to me you said what you said....
What state do you live in ?

Absentee and mass mailing of ballots to anyone registered to vote isn't the same thing. This has been explained to you numerous times, and yet you are too fucking stupid to understand............or such a troll you refuse to acknowledge the truth.
He believes pretending to be stupid is a good debate tactic.

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.
More choices is always better than fewer choices.

Because the ostensibly detailed fraud.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

Your programming is faulty.

Since people have been doing it for years successfully, I propose we don't need to expand anything.

Your lies are mis-informed and boring, NPC.

Forum List

Back