Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

"In the middle of Covid."

November will be the middle of Covid? That is quite the stretch. I suppose if you start with a lie, why not go all the way with the lie.

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.
if its absentee with updated registered lists no problem....

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..

If you want to request a ballot and have your residency verified before you get one then go ahead... but indiscriminately throwing the ballots into the wind with no controls is stupidity on steroids..

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Under the same rules they have in Florida. You have to go to the registrar's office in person, present valid ID and sign the application.

if its absentee with updated registered lists no problem....
Not even that is sufficient since Dims always try to obstruct the cleansing of voter roles, and they become obsolete within a month.

Since when?

Leftists always fail to see distinction where there is distinction. No wonder they have trouble gendering themselves.
States have used mail in voting for years and all of a sudden it is an issue because your Lord/Master claims it is...
It's always been an issue, and now the Dims are trying to ramp it up be an order of magnitude.

It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

"In the middle of Covid."

November will be the middle of Covid? That is quite the stretch. I suppose if you start with a lie, why not go all the way with the lie.

COVID should have been a distant memory by November.

But under the inept leadership of our President, instead of flattening the curve and recovering like the rest of the world, we are seeing a resurgence

Since when?

Leftists always fail to see distinction where there is distinction. No wonder they have trouble gendering themselves.
States have used mail in voting for years and all of a sudden it is an issue because your Lord/Master claims it is...

This is simply not true. Why are you pretending that something exists which does not exist? Trump is not limiting any existing rights, democrats are trying to expand them. You are simply a liar.

Mail in voting is tantamount to ballot harvesting

!
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Forum List

Back