Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

"In the middle of Covid."

November will be the middle of Covid? That is quite the stretch. I suppose if you start with a lie, why not go all the way with the lie.
What makes you think it isn't over? The tens of thousands of new cases or the hundreds dying every day?

Wear a mask, save lives. Freedom comes with responsibilities

Because I have eyes and can read a chart. It is laughable to suggest November will be in the "middle of the crisis", when we have already far surpassed the peak.
November is eleven weeks away. We have yet to pass the peak. Plus November is flu season. Things are about to look medieval

We have yet to pass the peak?

That is an absurd lie, absolutely absurd.

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe you have to go pick it up in person.
i never had to,it was mailed....
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
Cite "massive fraud".

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
Cite "massive fraud".
There have been numerous posts in this forum detailing voter fraud.

Since when?

Leftists always fail to see distinction where there is distinction. No wonder they have trouble gendering themselves.
States have used mail in voting for years and all of a sudden it is an issue because your Lord/Master claims it is...
Absentee ballots are sent by registered mail and are tracked... Mail in has no such protections and are ripe for fraud and abuse..
no they are not registered....that would be some pretty expensive ballots.....
In missouri the ballot must be notarized but there are notaries that do it for free.

Let’s screw with something that shows no evidence of problems other than lazy asses not wanting to put on their PJs and slippers and shuffle off to the polls
Let’s turn a wonderful overnight decision into dragged out two month wrangling and name calling to further harm Americans all disguised as some absurd form of “fairness”

Let’s screw with something that shows no evidence of problems other than lazy asses not wanting to put on their PJs and slippers and shuffle off to the polls
Let’s turn a wonderful overnight decision into dragged out two month wrangling and name calling to further harm Americans all disguised as some absurd form of “fairness”
All mailed in ballots have to be in long before the actual voting time on 3 Nov. If you recall the problems in the 2000 election over in person voting that took weeks to resolve?

Do you see what you folks so foolishly attempt to debate, this retard, parrot's lie from which emerges a strawman, you cannot hope to win any such debate in which you allow the lie to be absorbed into the debate, the lie is fully intended to SILENCE the debate. We refer to this type of lying as "obfuscation!" Obfuscation is how the low IQ class rolls....

are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....

Since when?

Leftists always fail to see distinction where there is distinction. No wonder they have trouble gendering themselves.
States have used mail in voting for years and all of a sudden it is an issue because your Lord/Master claims it is...
Absentee ballots are sent by registered mail and are tracked... Mail in has no such protections and are ripe for fraud and abuse..
They are here...

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.
More choices is always better than fewer choices.

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.
Trump does

Did you see the part where Fauci said...
“If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don’t have a crowded situation, there’s no reason why shouldn’t be able to do that.”

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.
More choices is always better than fewer choices.

Because the ostensibly detailed fraud.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

Since when?

They are here...
so the carrier has to go to your door and get a signature?......

Under the same rules they have in Florida. You have to go to the registrar's office in person, present valid ID and sign the application.

My wife voted by mail. She didn't do any of that.

We both received applications in the mail to vote-by-mail. She sent hers in. I didn't. The ballot came a few weeks later. That was it.

Forum List

Back