Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.
More choices is always better than fewer choices.

Because the ostensibly detailed fraud.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

Your programming is faulty.
Once again, you're conflating two entirely different processes. You're a sleazy dishonest douchebag.

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

You are describing systems that have been in place for years with the necessary checks and balances on them. You Dimwinger clowns want to send a ballot to anyone who is registered in states that have never done such a thing, and have no system in place to handle it. See the debacle in New York for evidence your scheme is moronic.

Missouri Governor (republican) signed a bill(republican led legislature) into law allowing mail in voting. Evidently he doesn't agree with Trump on the issue.

I support it.

Do you ever tire of repeating the same lies over and over?

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe you have to go pick it up in person.
i never had to,it was mailed....
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....
No I'm not. I'm saying you have massive voter fraud when the voter does not have to pick up the ballot or even apply for it.

I support it.

Since people have been doing it for years successfully, I propose we don't need to expand anything.

Your lies are mis-informed and boring, NPC.

Successful programs should be expanded. Your conspiracy theories are not applicable.

Missouri Governor (republican) signed a bill(republican led legislature) into law allowing mail in voting. Evidently he doesn't agree with Trump on the issue.
Their "mail-in" voting procedure requires your ballot to be notarized.

I support it.

Once again, you're conflating two entirely different processes. You're a sleazy dishonest douchebag.

Both the state wide vote-by-mail programs and the Military voting absentee have had very little fraud. Ulike some's fraudulent claims about federal officers coming to their door.

I support it.

Do you ever tire of repeating the same lies over and over?

I'll stop when you stop. Say hi to Mulder and Scully. LOL

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....
No I'm not. I'm saying you have massive voter fraud when the voter does not have to pick up the ballot or even apply for it.

I support it.

Since people have been doing it for years successfully, I propose we don't need to expand anything.

Successful programs should be expanded. Your conspiracy theories are not applicable.

Facts are now a conspiracy theory?

I support it.

Both the state wide vote-by-mail programs and the Military voting absentee have had very little fraud. Ulike some's fraudulent claims about federal officers coming to their door.
Military voting has little fraud because the military manages them to make sure the votes are valid. Statewide voting programs are not the kind you and your sleazy komrades are trying to put over on the public.

I support it.

Well, Trump better hire his supporters to the post office so they can throw out your anti-American ballot. I suppose this is one way to have elections...

Democrats are already claiming that Trump supporters are stealing mail in trucks. But it was supposed to be impossible...

I support it.

Military voting has little fraud because the military manages them to make sure the votes are valid. Statewide voting programs are not the kind you and your sleazy komrades are trying to put over on the public.

They don't "manage" anything. You're lying again. Every vote for President is done from a "statewide voting program"

We need to find a way to vote the regular way. One idea would be to expand the period to a few days to allow for safety.

If we have mail-in voting and Trump loses, we'll see something we've never seen before.

He has the country over a barrel on this. He's ready to play the victim, like no one has ever played the victim.
COKE has already given election day as a day off to vote WITH PAY

I support it.

An opinion piece?

The conspiracy theory that you think postal workers will trash ballots.
The conspiracy theory that ballots are being printed in China and elsewhere.
The conspiracy theory that every vote sent in will just be added to the tally without investigation
The conspiracy theory that this may take years.

POST OFFICE GENERAL BACKS DOWN No changes until after election People ONE Trump 0
Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa...... This is funny.... The changes were not slated to take effect until after December anyway...

You still look stupid anyway... Epic fail
Damn You must be smarter than the POST MASTER GENERAL who said it would take place not before but after election

I support it.

They don't "manage" anything. You're lying again. Every vote for President is done from a "statewide voting program"

There is large difference that you choose to ignore.

Military is a very small portion of the population, while your claim is that results are the same if everyone mails their vote. You have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to back your claim. New York mail in vote was a disaster.

I support it.

Well, Trump better hire his supporters to the post office so they can throw out your anti-American ballot. I suppose this is one way to have elections...

Democrats are already claiming that Trump supporters are stealing mail in trucks. But it was supposed to be impossible...

I fully expect the republicans to go full tilt on voter intimidation just like they have with the crazy conspiracy theories about the mail being safe enough to deliver millions of treasury checks but not being safe enough to deliver ballots.

I support it.

An opinion piece?

The conspiracy theory that you think postal workers will trash ballots.
The conspiracy theory that ballots are being printed in China and elsewhere.
The conspiracy theory that every vote sent in will just be added to the tally without investigation
The conspiracy theory that this may take years.

The conspiracy theory that Trump supporters are stealing mail trucks?

I support it.

There is large difference that you choose to ignore.

Military is a very small portion of the population, while your claim is that results are the same if everyone mails their vote. You have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to back your claim. New York mail in vote was a disaster.

Never made that claim but don't let me interrupt your unhinged fantasies.

Some states do nothing but vote by mail. Very little fraud has ever been uncovered.

Forum List

Back