How to un-rig our election process and restore election integrity.

"...yous losers gots?"
Is that your takeaway after reading Victoria Collier's article?

I can assure you, Victoria Collier, a progressive sympathizer, presented far more than Tammany Hall, in her article in 2012.

Seems to me, Victoria Collier, when authoring How to Rig an Election . . . The G.O.P. aims to paint the country red, laid out the very blueprint which the Democrat Leadership later followed in the 2020 election, and in key battleground states, while her accomplices in our big progressive sympathizing media, mocked any republican who asserted Collier’s identified tools for election rigging were being used in the election.

Aside from that, what is absolutely interesting to note is, the company Victoria Collier is in bed with at the National Election Defense Council, where she serves as Executive Director, and exhibits a list of who’s who in left wing activism, e.g., Rainbow Push (Rev Jesse Jackson; The Brennan Center for Justice; Transformative Justice Coalition; Public Citizen; Common Cause, and others to mention a few. And you, by indirection, project an attack on her and her allies?

Have you finally seen the light and joined the Republican party?
Fuck the GOP they suck as much as the Dems.

The GOP needs to start widespread ballot harvesting and door-to-door coersion like the Democrats do by the hundreds of thousands across the country.

Thanks for cutting and pasting something I’ve already read. Just saying “its all illegal” wont stand up.

A criminal Statute and an action that violated that statute is needed for a crime.

Research it yourself, it’s old news.

Like I said, and you confirm.... you're nucking futs. :cuckoo:

Retard, the statutes are on page number ONE...

Screenshot_20240131_083604_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fuck the GOP they suck as much as the Dems.
What does your political partisan nonsense have to do with vote stealing and election fraud which is exacerbated by the allowance of no-excuse mail-in ballot voting?

New York’s special election for its third congressional district seat, vacated with the expulsion of George Santos, starts this Saturday, Feb. 3rd.

Let the vote rigging begin in the state which gave birth to Tammany Hall’s vote riggers.

Forum List

Back