Predict the 2024 presidential election. Not who you will vote for, but who will win & why. (Poll)

Who will win the 2024 presidential election?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michele Obama

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robert Kennedy

• Gavin Newsome

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
This is the starting point. There are 6 swing states in-play. Will mail-in or "found" boxes of votes be the deciders? Will voter ID affect vote totals?

1715472442831.png

1715472675081.png

6-months to go, a lot can happen. How will the conventions play out, if Trump is convicted? Will democrats dump Biden?

Biden is hurting in key swing states with the muslim, hispanic, blacks and young voters under 30. All the democrats are focused on is abortion .. that's their go-to for the democrat strategy leading into the 2024 election.

Biden doesn't talk about bidenomics anymore, record illegal surges / invasion across our southern border that directly impacts communities, record high-inflation rates in 40+ years that directly hurts pocket books of the average American (i.e. groceries), high-interest rates that discourage purchasing a home (especially for first time owners) and are crushing Americans using credit cards for common purchases like groceries and paying bills.

Donald Trump because it's proven Biden sucks as a president.

80K people at the Trump rally tonight.

I think that's more that at the biggest Monsters of Rock concert.

Maybe not USAID.

Michelle Obama will get Obiden 3.0.

The corpse will die or be poisoned soon. Even the wife could put it in the CPAP machine and then trash the filters. Who would question it?

A repeat of 2020 in AZ GA PA MI WI with even more bogus votes. The other States are so far gone corrupted they are locked in. IMVHO of course.

Sincerely,
Supreme Leader (aka SPREEM)

Biden is hurting in key swing states with the muslim, hispanic, blacks and young voters under 30. All the democrats are focused on is abortion .. that's their go-to for the democrat strategy leading into the 2024 election.

Biden doesn't talk about bidenomics anymore, record illegal surges / invasion across our southern border that directly impacts communities, record high-inflation rates in 40+ years that directly hurts pocket books of the average American (i.e. groceries), high-interest rates that discourage purchasing a home (especially for first time owners) and are crushing Americans using credit cards for common purchases like groceries and paying bills.
Biden is hurting in all states, even Delaware. That is because Joe Bribem in totally out of touch with the working class. Unless the Marxists/Demofascists steal the 2024 election like they did in 2020, there is no way Joe Bribem will win.

Michelle Obama will get Obiden 3.0.

The corpse will die or be poisoned soon. A repeat if 2020 in AZ GA PA MI WI with even more bogus votes. The other States are so far gone corrupted they are locked in. IMVHO of course.

Sincerely,
Supreme Leader (aka SPREEM)
Tho Nihilitht!

Donald Trump because it's proven Biden sucks as a president.

80K people at the Trump rally tonight.

I think that's more that at the biggest Monsters of Rock concert.

Maybe not USAID.
And that was in "Blue" state New Jersey. I guess it might be a swing state now. Joe who wants to stay in his basement, in his safe zone, is going to have to fly all over America to keep up with President Trump.

Biden is hurting in all states, even Delaware. That is because Joe Bribem in totally out of touch with the working class. Unless the Marxists/Demofascists steal the 2024 election like they did in 2020, there is no way Joe Bribem will win.
I do not think they can get away with it a second time.

What is done in the dark will always come into the light.

By the rules of the way the world works, I say they will lose twice as much as they gained.

This is the starting point. There are 6 swing states in-play. Will mail-in or "found" boxes of votes be the deciders? Will voter ID affect vote totals?

View attachment 945448

View attachment 945450

6-months to go, a lot can happen. How will the conventions play out, if Trump is convicted? Will democrats dump Biden?
Biden will be the nominee. I hope he wins. I think there will be a lot of Trump supporters who regret voting for the blob in 2020 given his sad four year temper tantrum

Trump won 2020. It depends on the cheatery. Will Republicans ACT?

Mealy-Mouthed State "R" did almost nothing in 5 big swing states in 2020. They didn't even clean the Voter rolls by 2022. Same thing or worse happened. Warnock Kemp Ratt Hobbs etc. Cheated back in.

What will be different 2024? It's harder now to stop it. They own the Courts and the rules.

I think they will replace Biden. They have to.

All the Dem primary voting was for pretend.

As much as the Deep State wants to keep this puppet, they know they will lose if they do.

They will offer Biden a graceful exit (health reasons).

If Biden does not agree to step down (from running for re-election), they will take him out.

The dilemma is then replacing Kamala, who polls even worse than Biden. I think they will go for Newsom, but choosing Michelle Obama would avoid any racism/misogyny concerns about bypassing Kamala. However, the Dems don't have to worry about that, since the media normally lets Dems brush off anything they would attack Repubs for.

I think they will replace Biden. They have to.

All the Dem primary voting was for pretend.

As much as the Deep State wants to keep this puppet, they know they will lose if they do.

They will offer Biden a graceful exit (health reasons).

If Biden does not agree to step down (from running for re-election), they will take him out.

The dilemma is then replacing Kamala, who polls even worse than Biden. I think they will go for Newsom, but choosing Michelle Obama would avoid any racism/misogyny concerns about bypassing Kamala. However, the Dems don't have to worry about that, since the media normally lets Dems brush off anything they would attack Repubs for.
I say they parachute Newsom in.

Is Biden the confirmed nomination right now?

Forum List

Back