Biden's America: Drivers Licenses for Illegals + Noncitizens Voting + Mail-in Ballots + Private Funding of Elections

They should be ineligible for a license.

As for me, I’ve never gotten points on my license in almost 50 years of driving, and besides….I‘m entitled to be here. These illegals present ADDITIONAL risk. Why the h are you defending them? They are a big disadvantage to American Citizens.
All of the undocumented workers that I worked with in the mid-eighties had DLs (Well, the ones with cars). This is not a new Biden thing. They had insurance too. Can you imagine driving to work as a brown woman with no DL, nor insurance? It makes a lane change without a signal into a hugely expensive ordeal. Besides they drive better than you do.

That was a couple of years after the software was rolled out. The bug was fixed, the 1500 non-citizens were identified and stripped of their voter registration, and hasn't been a problem in the 5½ years since.
Says you, there is no proof it was a bug and not design. California did not figure it out, a canadian citizen told it two a newspaper.

Now everyone who applies for license or Identification in california is automatically registered to vote

All of the undocumented workers that I worked with in the mid-eighties had DLs (Well, the ones with cars). This is not a new Biden thing. They had insurance too. Can you imagine driving to work as a brown woman with no DL, nor insurance? It makes a lane change without a signal into a hugely expensive ordeal. Besides they drive better than you do.
In the 80s, the Libs weren’t Incentivizing millions of illegals to come into the country, where taxpayers fund their hotel stays, meals, maid service, health care, etc.

And not sure what brown has to do with it, but why would a brown woman, or a white one, drive to work without a DL or insurance? People without DLs are breaking the law if they drive.

And how do YOU know that brown people, since you brought into this, drive better than I do? That’s highly doubtful.

Says you, there is no proof it was a bug and not design. California did not figure it out, a canadian citizen told it two a newspaper.

Now everyone who applies for license or Identification in california is automatically registered to vote
The good news is that California was going to go to Biden anyway, but the Dems will use the increased illegal votes to count toward the popular votes.

And not sure what brown has to do with it, but why would a brown woman, or a white one, drive to work without a DL or insurance? People without DLs are breaking the law if they drive.
I apologize for snipping out your middle paragraph, but you're making the point that I was trying to make. Since you were so kind, I'll bet that you're a wonderful driver.

Are you antiaztetic?

Trump could won in california if he is smart, illegal aliens are here for the america dream, thst is trump and what he should sell
There are a few states out of reach for Trump because the people there are brainwashed leftists. Despite the crime, the swarm of illegals, the struggle to buy groceries, IMO Trump will never win California, Maryland, Vermont, MA and Hawaii. New Jersey and New York are unlikely. The rest are possible, depending on how demented Biden is 6 months from now, and how much worse he’s continued to make things.

I apologize for snipping out your middle paragraph, but you're making the point that I was trying to make. Since you were so kind, I'll bet that you're a wonderful driver.

Are you antiaztetic?
No, I have nothing against Aztecs. Are they still around? If so, they are welcome to come into this country legally, as all four of my grandparents did.

No, I have nothing against Aztecs. Are they still around? If so, they are welcome to come into this country legally, as all four of my grandparents did.
I came up with that word all by myself (pats own back). It sounds somewhat like antisemitic. So, how can you hate a group of people, while despising that the group of people that you're in is being hated?
Rise above.

I came up with that word all by myself (pats own back). It sounds somewhat like antisemitic. So, how can you hate a group of people, while despising that the group of people that you're in is being hated?
Rise above.
Because being Jewish is not illegal. It’s a fine religion, and Jews in this country are contributors.

The illegals swarming in like gnats ARE illegal. And they are a net drain to Americans.

Capiche?

Because being Jewish is not illegal. It’s a fine religion, and Jews in this country are contributors.

The illegals swarming in like gnats ARE illegal. And they are a net drain to Americans.

Capiche?
That's all well and good, but you didn't answer my question.
I should explain, but I don't really don't know how.

Last edited:
There are a few states out of reach for Trump because the people there are brainwashed leftists. Despite the crime, the swarm of illegals, the struggle to buy groceries, IMO Trump will never win California, Maryland, Vermont, MA and Hawaii. New Jersey and New York are unlikely. The rest are possible, depending on how demented Biden is 6 months from now, and how much worse he’s continued to make things.

Only demented guy I see is the fool talking about "Bloodbaths" in a foul-mouthed speech.

LOL

Good luck finding any issues since 2018.

And no, not everyone who gets a driver's license gets registered to vote. You're lying again.

The good news is that California was going to go to Biden anyway, but the Dems will use the increased illegal votes to count toward the popular votes.

A pity you can't find any legal aliens actually voting.

LOL
Good luck finding any issues since 2018.
And no, not everyone who gets a driver's license gets registered to vote. You're lying again.
Lying, you proved that you were posting just whatever you thought happened, that is why it was so easy to show you were wrong and never registered to vote.

Lying, you proved that you were posting just whatever you thought happened, that is why it was so easy to show you were wrong and never registered to vote.

LOL

I summized that based on them needing their technology department to correct the problem.

Regardless, you still can't show it being a problem since 2018.

And yes, you're lying when you claim over a million of illegal aliens have been registered to vote. You have no proof of that because it's a lie.

Last edited:
LOL

I summized that based on them needing their technology department to correct the problem.

Regardless, you still can't show it being a problem since 2018.

And yes, you're lying when you claim millions of illegal aliens have been registered to vote. You have no proof of that because it's a lie.
Yet, in California, when you apply for a drivers license you are automatically registered to vote.

Why does California have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible citizens and why did this overage rise 72% in the 2020 election cycle? Click here for a list by county.

Yet, in California, when you apply for a drivers license you are automatically registered to vote.

Why does California have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible citizens and why did this overage rise 72% in the 2020 election cycle? Click here for a list by county.

It doesn't...

Now, we only have 11 million undocumented immigrants in the country.

Nobody knows. Since 2020 11 million have been allowed in. Surrenders + GotAways.

Before that? CA was 10% - 20% illegals (based on 20% kids in school are of illegal). Therefore CA is 4-8 million. + the rest of the country. More likely 20-40 million roaming about? who knows?

Forum List

Back