Biden's America: Drivers Licenses for Illegals + Noncitizens Voting + Mail-in Ballots + Private Funding of Elections

And the government knows which social security numbers are attached to non-citizens.
so much for your claim that the system is perfect
The Department of Motor Vehicles admitted Monday a mistake caused as many as 1,500 noncitizens being registered to vote in the state.

The agency was alerted to the mistake when Randall Marquis, a Canadian citizen and legal permanent resident in the U.S., went to the Los Angeles Times to tell them about receiving a piece of mail from the DMV saying he was registered to vote.

Illegals should not be given a drivers license at all nor permitted to drive a vehicle. There‘s a potential for any one of them to cause a serious accident, and Americans should not be put at further risk on the streets because of illegals.

Illegals should not be given a drivers license at all nor permitted to drive a vehicle. There‘s a potential for any one of them to cause a serious accident, and Americans should not be put at further risk on the streets because of illegals.

You realize they were driving even before the AB60 law was passed, right?

Non-citizens can't "retire" here and are ineligible for American Citizen benefits.

False. There are stipulations but they can qualify for social security benefits...

Lawfully present noncitizens of the United States who meet all eligibility requirements can qualify for Social Security benefits. This rule also applies to noncitizens authorized to work in the United States who got a Social Security number after December 2003. For more information visit our Immigration page.

We know. As we are Paying ~$100/mo for un-insured motorist insurance coverage forever you spinning OX.
Auto insurance is a racket. A growing percentage of people not only do not have insurance, they do not have driving licenses.

Thanks JoeB131 or Care4all ...just because you say it, it must be true. time after time.

Okay, so let's look at someone who knows what they are talking about.

About 13% of people on the road are uninsured drivers.
Car insurance is required in nearly every state. However, there are around 29 million uninsured drivers in the U.S. That means about one out of every eight drivers doesn't have car insurance.

Now, we only have 11 million undocumented immigrants in the country. So even if 100% of those immigrants are uninsured, (even the little kiddies!) that means 18 million are citizens or legal immigrants.

This was their plan all along - to bring in millions upon millions of uneducated, ignorant, gullible foreigners looking for freebies and then promise them all the goodies if they vote Democrat, paid for by American taxpayers.

No one is given a DL. They have to pass the test like everyone else. Do you drive? Do you drive fast at times? I'm seeing potential danger in your vehicular activities.

No one is given a DL. They have to pass the test like everyone else. Do you drive? Do you drive fast at times? I'm seeing potential danger in your vehicular activities.
They should be ineligible for a license.

As for me, I’ve never gotten points on my license in almost 50 years of driving, and besides….I‘m entitled to be here. These illegals present ADDITIONAL risk. Why the h are you defending them? They are a big disadvantage to American Citizens.

P.S. You’ve made some snarky remarks about Jews. Why do you hate Jews and defend illegals? Get your values straight!

Forum List

Back