Predict the 2024 presidential election. Not who you will vote for, but who will win & why. (Poll)

Who will win the 2024 presidential election?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michele Obama

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robert Kennedy

• Gavin Newsome

• Total voters
Donald Trump because it's proven Biden sucks as a president.

80K people at the Trump rally tonight.

I think that's more that at the biggest Monsters of Rock concert.

Maybe not USAID.
Orange guy lovers tend to treat him like a famous rock star. So, good analogy.

Should I assume that the other 9M people in NJ are Biden voters?

Assume nothing, question everything.

Unfortunately, they're starting to make questioning things illegal now.

What's even worse about it all is that they're contracting such legislation out to foreign, non-governmental special interests to not only pen the legislation but also to pen the enforcement thereof.

The Framers would be slitting throats by now. But gone are the days of statesmen.

Last edited:

What's even worse about it all is that they're contracting such legislation out to foreign, non-governmental special interests to not only pen the legislation but also to pen the enforcement thereof.

The Framers would be slitting throats by now. But gone are the days of statesmen.
Can you give an example of the sort of legislation you mean?

Can you give an example of the sort of legislation you mean?

Of course. I wouldn't say it if I couldn't.

Post #52...

Here we have the House passing legislation that was penned by a foreign established, non-governmental, special interest body in the form of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance.

Not only did they pen the legislation, but they also penned the terms regarding the enforcement thereof.

That's not how we're supposed to legislate in America. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day.

Unfortunately, this new modern brood of unqualified, elected legislators simply do not seem to value American soverignty. In fact, they appear to be slowly, methodically destroying it.

What's even worse about this one is that the foreign body, which has no business dictating any law or the enforcement thereof in America, didn't even attempt to define ''antisemitism'' in that unconstitutional screed. They said they're just gonna run with however the so-called International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance arbitrarily chooses to define it either now, or in the future.

But sadly, nobody sems to notice. Nobody seems to care.

Last edited:
No one knows,
Many are hoping FOR
the little bit older and 100 times calmer, And way way way less HATE FILLED.

Trump is also a loser. In fact, he only got in because people pissed away their votes on third parties in 2016.

I'm sure you are... he validates your racism, homophobia and misogyny.

Tell you what, buddy. You give me a list of things you want to cut with dollar amounts attached. Given your boy wants to piss away a lot of money on walls, tax cuts for rich people and wasteful military spending, tell me what you can cut that will get us 1 Trillion dollars closer to a balanced budget.

What we need to do is make the rich pay their fair share. Trump won't be the guy to do that, he doesn't want to pay his fair share now.

Whoops, here's another $100MM he didn't pay for that monstrosity in Downtown Chicago.
1. Trump's 2016 win was the biggest upset in US history. In case you forgot, Hillary had a 99% probability of winning. Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. To refresh your memory, enjoy!!

2. Trump validates that the left is about to get rolled back. I'm a great grandfather, hardly a misogynist. Traditional family values are better than democrat perverts. Shove that race card up your ass...sideways.
From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
to the FBI orchestrating cover ups and fake Russian disinformation claims

to their university leftist programming centers

to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools

to their "deep state" hold on the government

to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs

to their lawless prosecutors

to their drug culture

to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”

to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered

to their warped views of the US military

to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY
to the Marxists pushing for the US military to use EV vehicles

3. The 2024 budget should have been rolled back to 2021

2021 Federal Budget
Outlays $4.88T
Receipts $3.86T
Deficit $1.02T

Discretionary Spending
Defense $753b
Non-defense $733b
Total $1.49T

Mandatory Spending
Social Security $1,115b
Medicare 746b
Medicaid 452b
Other 660b WELFARE EXPLODED TO $1.3b. I'D SEND THIS BACK TO THE STATES. PUT THEW MFs TO WORK.
Interest on Debt 379b THIS EXPLODED DUE TO THE DEBT, THIS IS NOW $750b
Total $3.39T

4. We agree on new taxes to balance the budget. Trump's tax cuts are a disaster unless he cuts spending to offset.

5. Trump can afford to pay his share taxes, unlike the Bidens who the IRS lets tax crimes expire.

Remember when Zell Miller challenged Chris Matthews to a duel??

Assume nothing, question everything.

I rest my case on Illegals voting. Not only I know about it but high profile Political hopefuls.

What they want, Maria, we’re not going to see all these people pouring across the border showing up at polling places. What they What they want is to have a line in the voters’ rolls so that somebody can vote for that person. That’s why they’re asking them to register to vote when they get set up for Medicare and Medicaid, because they’re giving them all of these services. They’re asking them to sign up to vote. Then they have a line in the voter roll, and somebody will vote under that name.

I rest my case on Illegals voting. Not only I know about it but high profile Political hopefuls.

What they want, Maria, we’re not going to see all these people pouring across the border showing up at polling places. What they What they want is to have a line in the voters’ rolls so that somebody can vote for that person. That’s why they’re asking them to register to vote when they get set up for Medicare and Medicaid, because they’re giving them all of these services. They’re asking them to sign up to vote. Then they have a line in the voter roll, and somebody will vote under that name.
Wow, that is diabolical and treasonous. How can it be proved?

1. Trump's 2016 win was the biggest upset in US history. In case you forgot, Hillary had a 99% probability of winning. Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. To refresh your memory, enjoy!!

2. Trump validates that the left is about to get rolled back. I'm a great grandfather, hardly a misogynist. Traditional family values are better than democrat perverts. Shove that race card up your ass...sideways.
From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
to the FBI orchestrating cover ups and fake Russian disinformation claims

to their university leftist programming centers

to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools

to their "deep state" hold on the government

to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs

to their lawless prosecutors

to their drug culture

to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”

to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered

to their warped views of the US military

to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY
to the Marxists pushing for the US military to use EV vehicles

3. The 2024 budget should have been rolled back to 2021

2021 Federal Budget
Outlays $4.88T
Receipts $3.86T
Deficit $1.02T

Discretionary Spending
Defense $753b
Non-defense $733b
Total $1.49T

Mandatory Spending
Social Security $1,115b
Medicare 746b
Medicaid 452b
Other 660b WELFARE EXPLODED TO $1.3b. I'D SEND THIS BACK TO THE STATES. PUT THEW MFs TO WORK.
Interest on Debt 379b THIS EXPLODED DUE TO THE DEBT, THIS IS NOW $750b
Total $3.39T

4. We agree on new taxes to balance the budget. Trump's tax cuts are a disaster unless he cuts spending to offset.

5. Trump can afford to pay his share taxes, unlike the Bidens who the IRS lets tax crimes expire.

He surely upended the elite's applecart. Exposed their media lies and bias, too.

Wow, that is diabolical and treasonous. How can it be proved?

They (who?) Recently showed a form given to them in South Carolina detailing how to get signed up to vote.

Wisconsin patriots had actual illegals agreeing its happening and given EBT cards after sign-up. One guy said under multiple names (ficticious). Then off to MICH to sign-up again.

Then off to the SW for the harsh winters. Sign-up as homeless.. .no fixed address. Or use the charity office address, RV park, motel.

State R Politicians have to prove it. We know the D are going along with anything. See 2020.

They let 2020 happen, Trump warned them, Then wait 3.5 yrs to try and do something about it between vacations.

“Under Federal law, only citizens are allowed to vote in Federal elections. Here’s the tragic thing Maria, over the last 3, 3 and a half years, since the Biden administration has been in power, they have let in about 12 million illegal aliens,” Senator Lee said.

“The Supreme Court has interpreted it as prohibiting those at the state level who register people to vote from requiring the production of evidence of documents proving citizenship,” Senator Lee continued.

“What that means is that a person can fill out a form as long as they check the right box and sign their name, and are willing to lie, they can vote in Federal elections even if they are not citizens and they couldn’t prove it because they’re not citizens. The SAVE act would fix that loophole. It would make sure that actually, it is going to be American citizens voting in Federal elections,” Senator Lee continued.

There's no such thing as the popular vote you clown. That's like saying the team got the most first downs won the football game, that's not how they are won. Nobody ran a popular vote campaign so nobody knows who may have won such an election.
Point is, the person who usually wins the Popular vote wins the EC.

We need to chuck the EC for a bunch of reasons, but the fact that the GOP has only one the popular vote once since 1988 says a lot.

We need to chuck the EC for a bunch of reasons, but the fact that the GOP has only one the popular vote once since 1988 says a lot.
NEVER HAPPEN. ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION.

Wrong again. The EC is designed to specifically ensure that states with lower populations are not DICTATED to by states with larger populations. That's why they are not popular vote elections. No popular vote campaigns, no popular vote campaign strategies, spending, nothing. That's why candidates have to allocate some effort in most states vs just the high population states.

Everyone knows Dems bring up this fake 'popular vote' shit to question the legitimacy of elections they lose.

Wrong again. The EC is designed to specifically ensure that states with lower populations are not DICTATED to by states with larger populations. That's why they are not popular vote elections. No popular vote campaigns, no popular vote campaign strategies, spending, nothing. That's why candidates have to allocate some effort in most states vs just the high population states.

Everyone knows Dems bring up this fake 'popular vote' shit to question the legitimacy of elections they lose.

No, an election where the person LOST the popular vote isn't legitimate, it's why no one considers anyone elected that way to be legitimate.

Nobody looks back fondly at Trump. No one looks back fondly at Dubya Bush, and no one looks back fondly at Rutherford B. Hayes (also known as "his Fraudulency".)

Forum List

Back