White on White crime

Somebody is living ya-ya land if they deny blacks have the highest violent crime rate in America. Whites or Hispanics I have had an issue with, true. But Blacks? I have been assaulted for no reason, verbally assaulted for no reason, insulted and intimidated by blacks far more than any other group. many times. I have seen them do horrific things to people because they could get away with it. Stuff like that is the the root of race problems, not just "racism". Many poor blacks are self hating vicious mean spirited bunch of jerks hiding behind race. We can be compassionate and patient but we aren't going to wait till dooms day. They need a major intervention here. Get over it and get real.

If I am not committing a crime, I take no responsibility for those who do. All criminals deserve to be punished, did anyone say otherwise?

This thread is about white on white crime. You guys are adept at blaming blacks for crime. You have had the ability to run your mouth about the black community incessantly. I have not said a word about blacks who are committing crimes not being punished for them. So you are simply trying to avoid and distract from the topic. Now is the time for you to look at the white community and make the changes needed instead of always running your mouth about what someone else needs to do.

I reject your lies about white crime being rampant.

BUT, I agree completely that we should take step to reduce it even more.

1. Reduce white illegitimacy.

2. Seal the border and reduce drug inflow.

I did not say white crime was rampant. I did say whites have a major problem with crime. What you present for solutions will not stop white on white crime.

Stopping crime is not a reasonable goal.

Reducing illegitimacy will reduce crime, for the white community, just like in the black community.

and reducing the inflow of drugs will help.

Illegitimacy is not the cause of problems in the black community. I'm black and live in the black community. You are white and ever have been in one. You make illegitimacy zero in the black community and if you still have no economic development in the black community, crime does not reduce.

What you propose will not end white on white crime. Closing the borders do nothing to stop white criminals already here or does it stop the white drug makers already here.
lol! I have worked for blacks in black communities. I had to show the simple minded workers how to use a volt meter,

The majority of crimes perpetrated upon white people are done by...minorities.

That's untrue.
Your own figures show that whites do not even commit violent crime anywhere near the percentage of the Population they are but that blacks commit violent crimes much higher then their percentage.

My numbers show that whites commit the most violent crimes compared to the number of violent crimes committed.

That's untrue.
Your own figures show that whites do not even commit violent crime anywhere near the percentage of the Population they are but that blacks commit violent crimes much higher then their percentage.

My numbers show that whites commit the most violent crimes compared to the number of violent crimes committed.
your numbers are bullshit

Somebody is living ya-ya land if they deny blacks have the highest violent crime rate in America. Whites or Hispanics I have had an issue with, true. But Blacks? I have been assaulted for no reason, verbally assaulted for no reason, insulted and intimidated by blacks far more than any other group. many times. I have seen them do horrific things to people because they could get away with it. Stuff like that is the the root of race problems, not just "racism". Many poor blacks are self hating vicious mean spirited bunch of jerks hiding behind race. We can be compassionate and patient but we aren't going to wait till dooms day. They need a major intervention here. Get over it and get real.

Yep you have issues because the number show that you believe a lie. You haven't seen anything the likes of what you say. You have not been attacked by blacks more than any other group. You are lying. Blacks do not have the highest violent crime rate. That's just the way it is.

Yep you have issues because the number show that you believe a lie. You haven't seen anything the likes of what you say. You have not been attacked by blacks more than any other group. You are lying. Blacks do not have the highest violent crime rate. That's just the way it is.
having worked in a prison i'd say you are the one lying.

That's untrue.

your numbers are bullshit

My numbers are from the FBI Uniform Crime Report. Apparently you get yours from the United States Crime Statistics Bureau. That bureau doesn't exist, but that's apparently where you get your numbers from.

You working a prison doesn't prove anything.

Lying? That's funny. You are a funny little person to make such allegations. For all I know you ARE a black prisoner, trolling.

Lying? That's funny. You are a funny little person to make such allegations. For all I know you ARE a black prisoner, trolling.
Genius, Prisoners don't have internet access. But yes, he's lying.

This thread is about white on white crime. You guys are adept at blaming blacks for crime. You have had the ability to run your mouth about the black community incessantly. I have not said a word about blacks who are committing crimes not being punished for them. So you are simply trying to avoid and distract from the topic. Now is the time for you to look at the white community and make the changes needed instead of always running your mouth about what someone else needs to do.

I did not say white crime was rampant. I did say whites have a major problem with crime. What you present for solutions will not stop white on white crime.

Reducing illegitimacy will reduce crime, for the white community, just like in the black community.

Illegitimacy is not the cause of problems in the black community. I'm black and live in the black community. You are white and ever have been in one. You make illegitimacy zero in the black community and if you still have no economic development in the black community, crime does not reduce.

What you propose will not end white on white crime. Closing the borders do nothing to stop white criminals already here or does it stop the white drug makers already here.
lol! I have worked for blacks in black communities. I had to show the simple minded workers how to use a volt meter,

Sure you did. Look idiot, I've worked with whites who did not even know how to use email, You have no point.

You posting your racial bullshit does the same thing.

Well you are lying. I've never spent a day in prison in my life. You may be in prison though. I mean all these attacks you say you have been taking ,what kind of lifestyle are you living? Criminal.

You know bullshit, you are the Queen of bullshit, girlfriend.

Sure you did. Look idiot, I've worked with whites who did not even know how to use email, You have no point.
I sure did. They the dumbest mofo's I ever worked for. You talk about email? They didn't even have a computer in the shop. Blacks are only like 12 percent of the population and commit 50 percent of the crime. look at at your black brothers in Chicago. Murdering butchers.

I am here posting in a thread in the race and racism section of this forum. You don't want to talk about race? Then don't come into this section..

That's untrue.

No it does not the per capita rate is MUCH higher among blacks whites do not even commit 70 percent of all violent crime while blacks commit well over the 13 percent they represent of the population.

I am here posting in a thread in the race and racism section of this forum. You don't want to talk about race? Then don't come into this section..
What is it you think I been talking about? Blacks commit more crime that any race on the planet. They tear up more than any race on the planet. The black race are the ones doing this.

Forum List

Back