White on White crime

The majority of crimes perpetrated upon white people are done by...minorities.

That's untrue.
Your own figures show that whites do not even commit violent crime anywhere near the percentage of the Population they are but that blacks commit violent crimes much higher then their percentage.

My numbers show that whites commit the most violent crimes compared to the number of violent crimes committed.
your numbers are bullshit

My numbers are from the FBI Uniform Crime Report. Apparently you get yours from the United States Crime Statistics Bureau. That bureau doesn't exist, but that's apparently where you get your numbers from.
Are you on drugs? WTF are you talking about?

Somebody is living ya-ya land if they deny blacks have the highest violent crime rate in America. Whites or Hispanics I have had an issue with, true. But Blacks? I have been assaulted for no reason, verbally assaulted for no reason, insulted and intimidated by blacks far more than any other group. many times. I have seen them do horrific things to people because they could get away with it. Stuff like that is the the root of race problems, not just "racism". Many poor blacks are self hating vicious mean spirited bunch of jerks hiding behind race. We can be compassionate and patient but we aren't going to wait till dooms day. They need a major intervention here. Get over it and get real.

Yep you have issues because the number show that you believe a lie. You haven't seen anything the likes of what you say. You have not been attacked by blacks more than any other group. You are lying. Blacks do not have the highest violent crime rate. That's just the way it is.
having worked in a prison i'd say you are the one lying.

You working a prison doesn't prove anything.
You posting your racial bullshit does the same thing.
You know bullshit, you are the Queen of bullshit, girlfriend.
I did not say white crime was rampant. I did say whites have a major problem with crime. What you present for solutions will not stop white on white crime.

Stopping crime is not a reasonable goal.

Reducing illegitimacy will reduce crime, for the white community, just like in the black community.

and reducing the inflow of drugs will help.

Illegitimacy is not the cause of problems in the black community. I'm black and live in the black community. You are white and ever have been in one. You make illegitimacy zero in the black community and if you still have no economic development in the black community, crime does not reduce.

What you propose will not end white on white crime. Closing the borders do nothing to stop white criminals already here or does it stop the white drug makers already here.
lol! I have worked for blacks in black communities. I had to show the simple minded workers how to use a volt meter,

Sure you did. Look idiot, I've worked with whites who did not even know how to use email, You have no point.
I sure did. They the dumbest mofo's I ever worked for. You talk about email? They didn't even have a computer in the shop. Blacks are only like 12 percent of the population and commit 50 percent of the crime. look at at your black brothers in Chicago. Murdering butchers.

Well since blacks don't commit 50 percent of the crimes, then you have shown that you don't know shit. You do understand that whites have been killed by other whites in Chicago don't you? How about we look at the entire US and at all crime. Are you scared white boy?

Yep you have issues because the number show that you believe a lie. You haven't seen anything the likes of what you say. You have not been attacked by blacks more than any other group. You are lying. Blacks do not have the highest violent crime rate. That's just the way it is.

I am here posting in a thread in the race and racism section of this forum. You don't want to talk about race? Then don't come into this section..
What is it you think I been talking about? Blacks commit more crime that any race on the planet. They tear up more than any race on the planet. The black race are the ones doing this.

No that's not exactly how things have been.

Somebody is living ya-ya land if they deny blacks have the highest violent crime rate in America. Whites or Hispanics I have had an issue with, true. But Blacks? I have been assaulted for no reason, verbally assaulted for no reason, insulted and intimidated by blacks far more than any other group. many times. I have seen them do horrific things to people because they could get away with it. Stuff like that is the the root of race problems, not just "racism". Many poor blacks are self hating vicious mean spirited bunch of jerks hiding behind race. We can be compassionate and patient but we aren't going to wait till dooms day. They need a major intervention here. Get over it and get real.

Lying? That's funny. You are a funny little person to make such allegations. For all I know you ARE a black prisoner, trolling.

Well you are lying. I've never spent a day in prison in my life. You may be in prison though. I mean all these attacks you say you have been taking ,what kind of lifestyle are you living? Criminal.
I don't know you to lie about you.I was kidding. You take yourself way to seriously. I don't know what world you inhabit, but it isn't the one I live on, so you are either delusional or living in another dimension in the time space continuum. And, Ta ta, let's don't get into the vindictive personal attacks, please.

Reducing illegitimacy will reduce crime, for the white community, just like in the black community.

Illegitimacy is not the cause of problems in the black community. I'm black and live in the black community. You are white and ever have been in one. You make illegitimacy zero in the black community and if you still have no economic development in the black community, crime does not reduce.

What you propose will not end white on white crime. Closing the borders do nothing to stop white criminals already here or does it stop the white drug makers already here.
lol! I have worked for blacks in black communities. I had to show the simple minded workers how to use a volt meter,

Sure you did. Look idiot, I've worked with whites who did not even know how to use email, You have no point.
I sure did. They the dumbest mofo's I ever worked for. You talk about email? They didn't even have a computer in the shop. Blacks are only like 12 percent of the population and commit 50 percent of the crime. look at at your black brothers in Chicago. Murdering butchers.

Well since blacks don't commit 50 percent of the crimes, then you have shown that you don't know shit. You do understand that whites have been killed by other whites in Chicago don't you? How about we look at the entire US and at all crime. Are you scared white boy?
Whatever you post racist will be bullshit like everything you post. Blacks make up 12 percent of the population and commit 50 percent of the crimes. Of the daily murders in Chicago blacks commit way more than any white people. Face it, you come from a violent race of savages.

That's untrue.
Your own figures show that whites do not even commit violent crime anywhere near the percentage of the Population they are but that blacks commit violent crimes much higher then their percentage.

My numbers show that whites commit the most violent crimes compared to the number of violent crimes committed.

My numbers are from the FBI Uniform Crime Report. Apparently you get yours from the United States Crime Statistics Bureau. That bureau doesn't exist, but that's apparently where you get your numbers from.

I'm talking about how I get my "bullshit" numbers about ace and crime from the FBI and apparently you don't.

I'm talking about how I get my "bullshit" numbers about ace and crime from the FBI and apparently you don't.
Yeah ace, spin on...

Whatever you post racist will be bullshit like everything you post. Blacks make up 12 percent of the population and commit 50 percent of the crimes. Of the daily murders in Chicago blacks commit way more than any white people. Face it, you come from a violent race of savages.

Well since Chicago is not the entire US and that blacks do not commit 50 percent of all the crimes, I am going to watch the all star game and let you continue living in your lie.

Well since Chicago is not the entire US and that blacks do not commit 50 percent of all the crimes, I am going to watch the all star game and let you continue living in your lie.
This is...absurd. You cherry pick facts, the cherry pick the ones you want to minimize? Chicago's black crime rate is one of the highest in the nation. Let's get back to reality here.

I am tired of arguing on this thread. It's like trying to prove the earth is REALLY is round, despite all the facts other posters put out there to prove it's REALLY flat...The facts speak for them selves. I don't need to disprove a falsehood. Adios, amigos.

That's untrue.

What are the chances lolol.

Over all through out the US Blacks have committed 52 percent of all Murder. Pretty simple concept. Further they commit 30 to 40 percent of all violent crime.

Over all through out the US Blacks have committed 52 percent of all Murder. Pretty simple concept. Further they commit 30 to 40 percent of all violent crime.

Yet are no more than 13.5% of the population. Propensity to be criminal? Indeed.

That 13 percent excuse just isn't what we professionals consider when we talk about this issue. Only you know nothing amateur racist whites use this excuse, It's pretty much discredited everywhere else.

That 13 percent excuse just isn't what we professionals consider when we talk about this issue. Only you know nothing amateur racist whites use this excuse, It's pretty much discredited everywhere else.

I believe you that you "professionals" do not consider percentages, or proportions when it comes to making comparisons of different sized populations.

It means that your entire field are a bunch of ignorant fools who don't understand ANYTHING.

But I believe you.

Professional what? Thief? Liar? Racist? Cause all you do here is post racist bullshit.

Forum List

Back