How did Hugh Hefner impact on your life? Hear from his ex wife!!

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Hefner might have lived your fantasy. Maybe he disgusted you. Or you admired him. Watch his former Wife Crystal tell how he impacted her.

If you are a man, do you think he enriched you? If a woman, how did his book and life impact you?

I was never into Playboy. My dad bought “Hustler”, so that is what I got to look at as a kid when I was home alone.

Hefner might have lived your fantasy. Maybe he disgusted you. Or you admired him. Watch his former Wife Crystal tell how he impacted her.

If you are a man, do you think he enriched you? If a woman, how did his book and life impact you?

Why would he have had any effect at all?

So. She is 26 and he is 86 and she married him. Ok, so she is a gold digger. She only married him for fame and money.

She waits till he is dead and can't comment on anything she says and writes a book about how awful he was. Sounds like a cash in and to get some attention.

She stayed married to him for 5 years until he died. If he was so horrible and she hated him so much then why stay married?

He was hugh hefner, everyone knew who was. Even at 26 she knew what she was getting into.

They used the words like "alleged" and "accusations" a lot in that video. I didn't see any actual proof.

Looked more like people shitting on a dead guy that can't defend himself so they can get some attention.

I don't know him personally so I don't know what really happened but all I see are some people saying stuff with no proof that give me no reason to believe anything they say.

Forum List

Back