White on White crime

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's funny how white conservatives think. They live in a lie and think they have the right to lecture us black folks on how to live. Do it as we do they tell us. They don't seem to understand what that means. I guess to be white is to grow up with amnesia. They live in communities full of crime and criminals, and when I talk about criminals, I am not talking small time crack dealers riding bicycles. I am talking about white men and women living in in huge homes with Mercedes and Rolls Royces who control the shipment and distribution of nearly every illegal drug known to man into this nation or they produce it. They proudly own liquor stores and liquor companies and then preach to black people about how they should not be selling drugs. They kill each other at a high rate, but are too busy pointing fingers at us. The lead in almost every crime statistic, then get online lecturing us about terrible we are when we lead in one category like it's the only one.

It's called psychosis.

Almost every day, an advocate of the alt-right (pronounced “nee-yo not-zee”) sends me a hate-filled email diatribe on how lazy, shiftless black people are ruining America. The cornerstone of their argument rests on the statistic that 90 percent of black people who are murdered are murdered by other blacks. That fact would give me pause or make me feel ashamed if I didn’t know that the same 2013 FBI report (the latest year for which statistics are available) goes on to say that 83 percent of white victims of murder were killed by white people.

https://www.theroot.com/open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-obsessed-with-black-1790856298

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

The majority of homicides that occur are intra-racial, or between members of the same race. However, in the media, there has been heavy focus on just one group committing these crimes.

Black-on-black crime has saturated media coverage in recent years – but who’s talking about the high rate of white-on-white crime?

Ignorance or Denial?
Right in the midst of the highly-publicized black-on-black crime, there is a high rate of white-on-white crime happening in America. Is the media is purposely denying these facts, even though the violence has reached an alarming rate?

It’s possible that there’s a lack of reporting because the theories that some use to explain crimes between blacks – such as poverty – aren’t applicable to much of the white-on-white crime that’s taking place. This is due to the fact that the white population is wealthier than the black population, according to Pew Research, yet the white-on-white crime rate is extremely high. Or maybe it’s just ignorance.

Whatever the reason, a 2011 FBI Uniform crime report showed that 86% of white American victims were killed by other white people, and also revealed that a white person was six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It - Atlanta Black Star

That's the "liberal" media for you!

Here come the excuses. You guys are 13 percent of the population....

th

It's funny how white conservatives think. They live in a lie and think they have the right to lecture us black folks on how to live. Do it as we do they tell us. They don't seem to understand what that means. I guess to be white is to grow up with amnesia. They live in communities full of crime and criminals, and when I talk about criminals, I am not talking small time crack dealers riding bicycles. I am talking about white men and women living in in huge homes with Mercedes and Rolls Royces who control the shipment and distribution of nearly every illegal drug known to man into this nation or they produce it. They proudly own liquor stores and liquor companies and then preach to black people about how they should not be selling drugs. They kill each other at a high rate, but are too busy pointing fingers at us. The lead in almost every crime statistic, then get online lecturing us about terrible we are when we lead in one category like it's the only one.

It's called psychosis.

Almost every day, an advocate of the alt-right (pronounced “nee-yo not-zee”) sends me a hate-filled email diatribe on how lazy, shiftless black people are ruining America. The cornerstone of their argument rests on the statistic that 90 percent of black people who are murdered are murdered by other blacks. That fact would give me pause or make me feel ashamed if I didn’t know that the same 2013 FBI report (the latest year for which statistics are available) goes on to say that 83 percent of white victims of murder were killed by white people.

https://www.theroot.com/open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-obsessed-with-black-1790856298

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment

The majority of homicides that occur are intra-racial, or between members of the same race. However, in the media, there has been heavy focus on just one group committing these crimes.

Black-on-black crime has saturated media coverage in recent years – but who’s talking about the high rate of white-on-white crime?

Ignorance or Denial?
Right in the midst of the highly-publicized black-on-black crime, there is a high rate of white-on-white crime happening in America. Is the media is purposely denying these facts, even though the violence has reached an alarming rate?

It’s possible that there’s a lack of reporting because the theories that some use to explain crimes between blacks – such as poverty – aren’t applicable to much of the white-on-white crime that’s taking place. This is due to the fact that the white population is wealthier than the black population, according to Pew Research, yet the white-on-white crime rate is extremely high. Or maybe it’s just ignorance.

Whatever the reason, a 2011 FBI Uniform crime report showed that 86% of white American victims were killed by other white people, and also revealed that a white person was six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It - Atlanta Black Star

th
I don't think you understand. No one is claiming whites do not commit crimes.

Blacks make up a much smaller percentage of the population than whites. Yet, blacks still commit about 50% of the crime.

Do you understand what this means?

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

Blacks make up a much smaller percentage of the population than whites. Yet, blacks still commit about 50% of the crime.

You sure? You got a link to that?

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

Almost 30% of all arrests in 2015 were blacks
Table 43
Their arrest rate is double what their population is.

But white democrats know whats best for you?
Dumbass
As opposed to white Republicans? Lesseee.....
Yes. Lets see.
Show me how white dems have made black lives better. Then, when you get done proving something that cant be proven, you explain to me how white dems would know more about black lives than white republicans.
Good luck with your partisan fallacy.

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

Really? You mean to tell me you do not know that blacks commit roughly 50% of the crime in the USA, yet only represent about 13% of the total population??? You need to find new sources of information.

This has been true for decades. Where have you been?

However, if black crime rates were the guide, it would seem that blacks are, if anything, underrepresented in prison populations. The table below presents FBI data on homicide offenders. Blacks exceed all other groups in murders committed in 2013. In prior years it was actually worse.

Homicide-Offenders-Simpson-Black-Criminals-White-Victims-and-White-Guilt-1024x364.jpg

Black Criminals, White Victims, and White Guilt

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime. In 2014 according to the FBI, 90% of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

Honestly, this is where the protesting should be. Why are we allowing POC to kill each other? Why are we doing nothing to fix the crime in these places?

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime.

Dumbass
Yes. Lets see.
Show me how white dems have made black lives better. Then, when you get done proving something that cant be proven, you explain to me how white dems would know more about black lives than white republicans.
My argument wasn't that Dems were better, but that Republicans aren't providing any solutions, either. The folks who know about black lives are black folks. Who is listening to them? I saw a lot of Dems listening to them during the campaign and they were soundly slammed for it, from Obama on down, as supporters of violence and murdering police, etc. Just from listening.
Republicans are relying on the "trickle down" effect of a better economy and a lot of tough talk about rolling up the gangs. Anyone listening to what the black community is saying? Maybe they are. I haven't seen it. Just a lot of white boys yapping about how it's best to cut their welfare checks and funding to their schools and throwing more of them in jail for longer. That'll teach 'em to act white.

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

Really? You mean to tell me you do not know that blacks commit roughly 50% of the crime in the USA, yet only represent about 13% of the total population??? You need to find new sources of information.

However, if black crime rates were the guide, it would seem that blacks are, if anything, underrepresented in prison populations. The table below presents FBI data on homicide offenders. Blacks exceed all other groups in murders committed in 2013. In prior years it was actually worse.

Homicide-Offenders-Simpson-Black-Criminals-White-Victims-and-White-Guilt-1024x364.jpg

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime. In 2014 according to the FBI, 90% of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

Honestly, this is where the protesting should be. Why are we allowing POC to kill each other? Why are we doing nothing to fix the crime in these places?

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime.
That's not what TN's stats say. Just goes to show it's easy to play with numbers. I know just from plain old common sense that blacks are not committing half the crime in this country.

Dumbass
Yes. Lets see.
My argument wasn't that Dems were better, but that Republicans aren't providing any solutions, either. The folks who know about black lives are black folks. Who is listening to them? I saw a lot of Dems listening to them during the campaign and they were soundly slammed for it, from Obama on down, as supporters of violence and murdering police, etc. Just from listening.
Republicans are relying on the "trickle down" effect of a better economy and a lot of tough talk about rolling up the gangs. Anyone listening to what the black community is saying? Maybe they are. I haven't seen it. Just a lot of white boys yapping about how it's best to cut their welfare checks and funding to their schools and throwing more of them in jail for longer. That'll teach 'em to act white.
Then maybe you should have said that.. Cause what you said deserved EXACTLY what you received.
"anyone listening to what the black community is saying?"
You realize we just had a black for president for almost a decade? I guess you also miss the protests with all the signs and violence?
Just how much should America listen?

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

That's not what TN's stats say. Just goes to show it's easy to play with numbers. I know just from plain old common sense that blacks are not committing half the crime in this country.
50% of murder is by blacks. They kill around 1000K more people than white people do. 13% of the population.
Maybe that is what he was talking about.

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

th

Prove it.

Dumbass
Yes. Lets see.
Then maybe you should have said that.. Cause what you said deserved EXACTLY what you received.
You realize we just had a black for president for almost a decade? I guess you also miss the protests with all the signs and violence?
Spank me again, TN; it makes you feel so superior.
America needs to listen until solutions are found. Yes, there are protests and there has been violence like the horrible murder of 5 police officers in Dallas. I can't defend everything they've done in their protests. But they are not just angry mobs in the streets. They have something to say and they need to be listened to. No one is going to turn around the black community BUT the black community.

Dumbass
Yes. Lets see.
Spank me again, TN; it makes you feel so superior.
America needs to listen until solutions are found. Yes, there are protests and there has been violence like the horrible murder of 5 police officers in Dallas. I can't defend everything they've done in their protests. But they are not just angry mobs in the streets. They have something to say and they need to be listened to. No one is going to turn around the black community BUT the black community.
I agree. But who will listen to them when black leaders wont? Or maybe they do and it doesnt help? Or maybe what they want isnt feasible?
You know i am all about fixing problems and not applying band aids so lets discuss this shit.
And me being smarter than you doesnt give me any righteousness. Just lets me know im smarter.
You do beat me in the grammar dept though :)

Prove it.
GFY.
Let's go straight to the FBI. Look at this chart. Clearly blacks are over represented in all categories of crime, when they represent only 13% of the population.

Now I will admit they do not commit 50% of ALL Crimes in America....though they do commit about 50% of homicides and robberies.

Table 43

As predicted, the excuses just roll in. "Blacks are 13 percent of the population." "Blacks make up about 30 percent of the arrests and that's double their population." Wrong answer whitey. In 2015, If you count a separate black person for each arrest, 4.5 percent of the black population was arrested. 95 percent of all blacks had nothing to do with crime. This is where your excuse goes wrong. In 2015 just over 2 million blacks were arrested. There are over 40 million blacks. The actual number of blacks arrested equaled about 4.5 percent of the black population. So while you want to ignore that whites made up 70 percent of all arrests to make that excuse, the fact is that out of 100 percent of all arrests, whites were arrested at double the number plus. some of black people.

Blacks do not account for 50 percent of all crime. That's a lie too. A blog entry or a tweet making a claim is not fact. And once again we see the use of homicide which is one category of crime to try making a false argument. Somebody made a claim that blacks commit 50 percent of ALL CRIME. So then when asked to provide proof, they put up a homicide chart. Homicide is not ALL CRIME. Homicide is ONE CRIME. Out of 30 crime categories in the Uniform Crime Report from the FBI as I have studied annually since 1994, whites have led committing crimes in between 27-29 of those categories. Every year, not once, not 2 times, but every year since 1994 and that's now 23 years I a row.

Psychosis.

And what's so funny is how you guys run your mouths off about democrats. But you guys are republicans and you actually expect us to join a party full of people like you? Are you freakin crazy? I'll take my chances with the democrats rather than end up on a real planation because of republicans.

So who is next up in the white lairs club?

th

Last edited:

So you are laughing while whites are killing each other. You laugh while you are 6 times more likely to be attacked by another white person than anyone black. This is how stupid you conservatives are in your racism.

Apparently white lives don't matter to whites.

Forum List

Back