White on White crime

Last time I was violently attacked by a white was in 1968. But I have passed through minority communities many times over the years. I have been assaulted assailed and other wise intimidated by blacks until I escaped that strange world of theirs. This is the unspoken elephant in the room: Blacks are hateful and angry people. Nobody wants to live with them because of that, it's not racism, it's just self protection.

Sure MaryL. Right.
At least you are using words instead of cartoons, baby steps. Don't push it.

th

MaryL

There are 45 thread son this page below the blue line. At least 17 are anti black racist .garbage where all you rea did how blacks suck, and other associated white racist bullshit. MaryL you have contributed to many of these threads. There are no threads that paint whites in the same manner as blacks are being portrayed. What has been presented about whites is what they have done, not some opinion based upon racism. So then you will deal with these threads to put the mirror up to white people. And if you don't like it, then don't enter the thread.
Pointing out actual facts does not make one a racists and the ACTUAL facts are that per capita blacks commit more murders and raw numbers wise they do too. Further it is a fact that black crime per capita is higher the white crime per capita. Those simply are facts and you are not the first dumb ass to claim that because there are 5 times as many whites as blacks and that the over all numbers are higher with whites then blacks you get to ignore the reality that per capita blacks commit more crimes.

Per capita is a bunch of bullshit. OK? Actual numbers are the truth. Whites commit more CRIMES. And murder is just one crime out of many. There are 30 categories of crime as defined by the FBI. In the 2015 UCR, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories. You white folks have a crime problem You aren't the first idiot to try arguing per capita either. I am sure that more will because this is embedded in your systems as an excuse. There was a time in US history that if there was an internet you would have had a man like me arguing that drapetomania was not a disease and a nutjob like you would try arguing that drapetomania was real.
When you have 13 percent of the population committing 50 percent of murders you have a problem. When you have 13 percent of the population committing 30 to 40 percent of violent crimes over all you have a BIG problem. You can pretend other wise but that is fact. And it is NOT racist to point it out, what is racists is to claim that blacks are little darlings that are just misunderstood and cheated by the courts.
I dont understand how a person can become so delusional that they think black crime isnt rampant. I guess if you live in a shit hole, you must think everywhere else is the same.

Because it's not rampant.

When you commit 70 percent of the crimes, you have a crime problem. .

It's funny how white conservatives think. They live in a lie and think they have the right to lecture us black folks on how to live. Do it as we do they tell us. They don't seem to understand what that means. I guess to be white is to grow up with amnesia. They live in communities full of crime and criminals, and when I talk about criminals, I am not talking small time crack dealers riding bicycles. I am talking about white men and women living in in huge homes with Mercedes and Rolls Royces who control the shipment and distribution of nearly every illegal drug known to man into this nation or they produce it. They proudly own liquor stores and liquor companies and then preach to black people about how they should not be selling drugs. They kill each other at a high rate, but are too busy pointing fingers at us. The lead in almost every crime statistic, then get online lecturing us about terrible we are when we lead in one category like it's the only one.

It's called psychosis.

Almost every day, an advocate of the alt-right (pronounced “nee-yo not-zee”) sends me a hate-filled email diatribe on how lazy, shiftless black people are ruining America. The cornerstone of their argument rests on the statistic that 90 percent of black people who are murdered are murdered by other blacks. That fact would give me pause or make me feel ashamed if I didn’t know that the same 2013 FBI report (the latest year for which statistics are available) goes on to say that 83 percent of white victims of murder were killed by white people.

https://www.theroot.com/open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-obsessed-with-black-1790856298

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

The majority of homicides that occur are intra-racial, or between members of the same race. However, in the media, there has been heavy focus on just one group committing these crimes.

Black-on-black crime has saturated media coverage in recent years – but who’s talking about the high rate of white-on-white crime?

Ignorance or Denial?
Right in the midst of the highly-publicized black-on-black crime, there is a high rate of white-on-white crime happening in America. Is the media is purposely denying these facts, even though the violence has reached an alarming rate?

It’s possible that there’s a lack of reporting because the theories that some use to explain crimes between blacks – such as poverty – aren’t applicable to much of the white-on-white crime that’s taking place. This is due to the fact that the white population is wealthier than the black population, according to Pew Research, yet the white-on-white crime rate is extremely high. Or maybe it’s just ignorance.

Whatever the reason, a 2011 FBI Uniform crime report showed that 86% of white American victims were killed by other white people, and also revealed that a white person was six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It - Atlanta Black Star

That's the "liberal" media for you!

Here come the excuses. You guys are 13 percent of the population....
Finally it's about time somebody said it, groundbreaking stuff here, NOBODY ever said things to be contradictory about Caucasians before, here is an issue I never get tired of: bashing whites. But mean while, back at the ranch, BLACKS have way bigger murder/crime rates. But, let's ignore that. Let's look at the wallaby on wallaby violence issue, instead. Let's distract people from the overwhelming facts. I know, Whites suck and everything we say is delusional. Yadda yadda yadda.

The overwhelming facts show that whites commit the most crimes.
Not the violent crimes

Yes the violent crimes Molly

NCFS-Table.jpg

As you see by the numbers, whites had over 4 million violent crime victimizations in this reporting year. Blacks 955,000. Whites committed more violent crime.
IM2, What race are YOU? You can cherry pick facts all day long. You might as well argue the earth is flat, while you are at it. From my experience, blacks can be sweet an good people. And they also are the largest single progenitors of crime. Why, I don't know or care. Does it matter? Black's crime stats overwhelm anything you use to contradict. I have lived with poor blacks. It's a universe of it's own. One they need to get out off.

Last edited:
MaryL

There are 45 thread son this page below the blue line. At least 17 are anti black racist .garbage where all you rea did how blacks suck, and other associated white racist bullshit. MaryL you have contributed to many of these threads. There are no threads that paint whites in the same manner as blacks are being portrayed. What has been presented about whites is what they have done, not some opinion based upon racism. So then you will deal with these threads to put the mirror up to white people. And if you don't like it, then don't enter the thread.
Pointing out actual facts does not make one a racists and the ACTUAL facts are that per capita blacks commit more murders and raw numbers wise they do too. Further it is a fact that black crime per capita is higher the white crime per capita. Those simply are facts and you are not the first dumb ass to claim that because there are 5 times as many whites as blacks and that the over all numbers are higher with whites then blacks you get to ignore the reality that per capita blacks commit more crimes.

Per capita is a bunch of bullshit. OK? Actual numbers are the truth. Whites commit more CRIMES. And murder is just one crime out of many. There are 30 categories of crime as defined by the FBI. In the 2015 UCR, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories. You white folks have a crime problem You aren't the first idiot to try arguing per capita either. I am sure that more will because this is embedded in your systems as an excuse. There was a time in US history that if there was an internet you would have had a man like me arguing that drapetomania was not a disease and a nutjob like you would try arguing that drapetomania was real.
When you have 13 percent of the population committing 50 percent of murders you have a problem. When you have 13 percent of the population committing 30 to 40 percent of violent crimes over all you have a BIG problem. You can pretend other wise but that is fact. And it is NOT racist to point it out, what is racists is to claim that blacks are little darlings that are just misunderstood and cheated by the courts.
I dont understand how a person can become so delusional that they think black crime isnt rampant. I guess if you live in a shit hole, you must think everywhere else is the same.

Latinos are usually lumped in with that 70% White crime figure, just sayin'.

MaryL

I live in Little Rock. The violent crimes committed here are mostly by blacks.

Sure Molly. Yeah.
Can't refute it

It's funny how white conservatives think. They live in a lie and think they have the right to lecture us black folks on how to live. Do it as we do they tell us. They don't seem to understand what that means. I guess to be white is to grow up with amnesia. They live in communities full of crime and criminals, and when I talk about criminals, I am not talking small time crack dealers riding bicycles. I am talking about white men and women living in in huge homes with Mercedes and Rolls Royces who control the shipment and distribution of nearly every illegal drug known to man into this nation or they produce it. They proudly own liquor stores and liquor companies and then preach to black people about how they should not be selling drugs. They kill each other at a high rate, but are too busy pointing fingers at us. The lead in almost every crime statistic, then get online lecturing us about terrible we are when we lead in one category like it's the only one.

It's called psychosis.

Almost every day, an advocate of the alt-right (pronounced “nee-yo not-zee”) sends me a hate-filled email diatribe on how lazy, shiftless black people are ruining America. The cornerstone of their argument rests on the statistic that 90 percent of black people who are murdered are murdered by other blacks. That fact would give me pause or make me feel ashamed if I didn’t know that the same 2013 FBI report (the latest year for which statistics are available) goes on to say that 83 percent of white victims of murder were killed by white people.

https://www.theroot.com/open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-obsessed-with-black-1790856298

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment

The majority of homicides that occur are intra-racial, or between members of the same race. However, in the media, there has been heavy focus on just one group committing these crimes.

Black-on-black crime has saturated media coverage in recent years – but who’s talking about the high rate of white-on-white crime?

Ignorance or Denial?
Right in the midst of the highly-publicized black-on-black crime, there is a high rate of white-on-white crime happening in America. Is the media is purposely denying these facts, even though the violence has reached an alarming rate?

It’s possible that there’s a lack of reporting because the theories that some use to explain crimes between blacks – such as poverty – aren’t applicable to much of the white-on-white crime that’s taking place. This is due to the fact that the white population is wealthier than the black population, according to Pew Research, yet the white-on-white crime rate is extremely high. Or maybe it’s just ignorance.

Whatever the reason, a 2011 FBI Uniform crime report showed that 86% of white American victims were killed by other white people, and also revealed that a white person was six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It - Atlanta Black Star

Finally it's about time somebody said it, groundbreaking stuff here, NOBODY ever said things to be contradictory about Caucasians before, here is an issue I never get tired of: bashing whites. But mean while, back at the ranch, BLACKS have way bigger murder/crime rates. But, let's ignore that. Let's look at the wallaby on wallaby violence issue, instead. Let's distract people from the overwhelming facts. I know, Whites suck and everything we say is delusional. Yadda yadda yadda.

Not the violent crimes

NCFS-Table.jpg

As you see by the numbers, whites had over 4 million violent crime victimizations in this reporting year. Blacks 955,000. Whites committed more violent crime.
You are misinformed. I can tell you for sure that the violent crimes rate where i live is done by blacks.

The Op of this thread is a race baiter and engineers the facts to fit. All the facts he puts out are like some entitled rich white high school kid trying to please somebody. I have lived with blacks, what about YOU, IM2? If you did, that would take away all your ignorance and pretenses.

Of course there is white on white crime. Nobody is saying otherwise. What we are saying is that there are more murders, robberies, and violent crimes committed by blacks, considering percentages, there are more whites than blacks.

And I am saying that is incorrect. In 2015 4.5 percent of the black population were arrested for crimes. That number is less than 1 percent of the overall American population. This argument that you get to commit more crime because there are more of you is juvenile. There are not more violent crimes committed by blacks. The actual numbers show this.

But this thread is not about the comparison, it is about the problem of white on white crime. And none of you have the balls or ovaries to address the problem of crime you have within your own community.

(convictions)
OK this is the FBI website, table 43 for 2015. murders and manslaughter by whites ( 3,908) by blacks (4,347)
thats 45 % vs 51% actually blacks by percentage were convicted by less than one percent of their total population in the US but whites were convicted by even a smaller percentage of their total white population.
also less than 1 %

Table 43

Actually when your having a conversation with people, you don't dictate the terms. This is not your high school class. I actually already did bring up a point earlier. We can stop the drugging of our youth with psych meds.
Most of these mass shootings had this component affecting the shooters. It's something to be looked at.
Now many people have made recomendations of what may be done to help kids in the black community.
So whats your solution to help white kids from turning to a life of crime?

need to make one correction. the table is for arrests, not convictions

Well when you are the OP in a thread in this forum you are held responsible for keeping the thread on topic. So yes, I do dictate the terms of this conversation.

The has not been one recommendation of what may be done here to help kids in the back community. I say that because not ne of the so called recommendations addresses the problem that exists in the black community.

As for what white people not just kids can do, recognize that you have major problem with crime and stop "suggesting" to others what they should do until you clean up your own communities. Because of you white adults, your kids are running around with a sense of entitlement. The same entitlement you guys believe you have as white people.

There has not been one recommendation? when I began to mention opportunity and education for black youth and problems with the school system, you said I was OFF topic, so you really don't allow for recommendations. I wasn't really talking about this thread though, I meant there have been recommendations on the board in general here over time.

When you tell White people to clean up their "own communities" you have to remember, though we throw around the term white community and black community. We actually share the SAME communities in a lot of places. Of course here I'm talking personally. where I live whites are a minority.

I don't think you really want to have a conversation. You came here just wanting to make a point.

When we are talking about white on white crime and you talk about opportunities for black youth, you are off topic, We have more than half the threads on this page alone were whites are not trying to have discussions but are simply filling bandwidth with white racist bullshit and slamming backs. I made this thread to point out the fact that white on white crime exists. Not that we need to provide opportunities to black youth.

Of course white crime exists. The prisons are filled with Whites as obviously apparent to everyone here. When your talking White on White crime, your stressing the racial component as well, so yeah, I brought up black crime. If you just want to focus on white crime and how to stop it. the solutions start earlier on just as in that race we are not allowed to mention here. Liberal democrats watered down and weakened schools to where teachers can no longer discipline kids and there probably arn't any teachers left who would know how to do it anyway. White kids with problems are given psych meds , Instead of teachers needing to deal with it so you end up with an overly medicated youth. This is a portion of the problem with white kids. Just like the other race we are not allowed to mention, a lot of white kids come from broken homes, I know because I'm from one as well. Broken homes breed angry kids who turn to crime at a higher rate and are more likely to carry it to adult hood. The other thing Liberal Democrats do wrong is continuously attack religion and people of faith. Crime is much less in areas with intact families and faith in god. The left has been at odds with both of these as well as looking down on being patriotic or basically anything that would make a white kid feel good about himself. see the pattern?

Effects of Family Structure on Crime [Marripedia]

Stop liberal democrats and help the white youth of America become better adults. getting back to the other race we are not allowed to mention. They probably do get a bad rap because of a few really bad areas in the US. these heavily populated areas like Detroit, Chicago, East Oakland etc.. coincidentaly the ills that affect these neighborhoods are the same ones I've already mentioned that affect the white kids. Lack of hope and opportunities all the while being watched over by elected Liberal Democrats.
I believe white and black communities share a lot of commonalities and in reality we really are one community that is being continuously fractured. Solve the problems for one and you might solve the problems for the other.

MaryL

Clearly you do not grok the concept of Percentages.

It's funny how white conservatives think. They live in a lie and think they have the right to lecture us black folks on how to live. Do it as we do they tell us. They don't seem to understand what that means. I guess to be white is to grow up with amnesia. They live in communities full of crime and criminals, and when I talk about criminals, I am not talking small time crack dealers riding bicycles. I am talking about white men and women living in in huge homes with Mercedes and Rolls Royces who control the shipment and distribution of nearly every illegal drug known to man into this nation or they produce it. They proudly own liquor stores and liquor companies and then preach to black people about how they should not be selling drugs. ....

Listen, there is a limit to how much filler I can wade though to get to any point(s) you might have.

1. Whites are not living a lie.

2. White communities are not full of crime.

3. The drug trade is dominated by minorities.

4. So, you support Prohibition? Or legalization of all drugs?

If anyone commits a crime they should be punished, regardless of race. The difference is that you rarely see whites making excuses for whites being incarcerated. If a cop shoots a white person, there are no riots. If a white person is sent to prison, they most likely deserve it.

And if you can find stats with the latinos taken out, White crime generally falls to the same ballpark as European crime levels, (minus muslims).

If anyone commits a crimes they should be punished, regardless of race. The difference is that you rarely see whites making excuses for whites being incarcerated. If a cop shots a white person, there are no riots. If a white person is sent to prison, he most likely deserve it.

Everyone now and again some lefty starts to believe their own lies, ie that conservatives are anti-crime because we are racist,

and posts some story of some white crime, and challenges the conservative to denounce the criminal, while obviously expecting them to defend the criminal the same way they defend blacks criminals.

And the conservatives just denounce the criminal. And explain, using very small words, that conservatives don't identify with white criminals the way liberals/blacks identify with black criminals.

And then the liberals wonder off to edit that day out of their memories to they can continue to live divorced from reality.

MaryL

Yeah, according to the chart 67% , but thats very close to what the percentage of white people living in America is. if there were only three hundred crimes commited in America the percentage might be the same and you still could say crime is rampant because of the high percentage. But you have mentioned the crime rate should be around zero because whites have so much more advantage.
Thats just not reality. If you want to look at one white country where crime is very low look at Iceland. maybe they have a murder once or twice a year but they are a very homogenous culture which has lived together for hundreds of years. everyone knows each other basically and its a very small population. But there is still something to be learned from the model, though its hard to compare the two countries.

The US is made up of immigrants and later on many of them moved west, splitting up families. that Civil War also decimated families and sent people packing off alone west or other places . Just the nature of the demographics is going to make ZERO crime an impossiblity when you consider the effects of kids living without a father and hardships that they went through. Also there was a time in the early 20th century that we had to halt immigration for a while because of criminal elements coming from Europe and to help with assimilation, but that was a problem too. being a nation of immigrants meant there would just be some group at odds with another one another.

By the way, whites commit 40 % of murders by the racial percentage on the chart which still only a small fraction of one percent. So for you to say whites are slaughtering each other is more for effect than anything else.

And if you can find stats with the latinos taken out, White crime generally falls to the same ballpark as European crime levels, (minus muslims).

There are black latinos too. No excuses.

Yeah, according to the chart 67% , but thats very close to what the percentage of white people living in America is. if there were only three hundred crimes commited in America the percentage might be the same and you still could say crime is rampant because of the high percentage. But you have mentioned the crime rate should be around zero because whites have so much more advantage.
Thats just not reality. If you want to look at one white country where crime is very low look at Iceland. maybe they have a murder once or twice a year but they are a very homogenous culture which has lived together for hundreds of years. everyone knows each other basically and its a very small population. But there is still something to be learned from the model, though its hard to compare the two countries.

The US is made up of immigrants and later on many of them moved west, splitting up families. that Civil War also decimated families and sent people packing off alone west or other places . Just the nature of the demographics is going to make ZERO crime an impossiblity when you consider the effects of kids living without a father and hardships that they went through. Also there was a time in the early 20th century that we had to halt immigration for a while because of criminal elements coming from Europe and to help with assimilation, but that was a problem too. being a nation of immigrants meant there would just be some group at odds with another one another.

By the way, whites commit 40 % of murders by the racial percentage on the chart which still only a small fraction of one percent. So for you to say whites are slaughtering each other is more for effect than anything else.

86 percent of all whites are killed by other whites. Whites commit more than 40 percent of the murders. Overall there aren't that many murders in this country but if we want to make murder an issue then be honest about it and stop pretending. The very large majority of murders happen between those of the same race. This means that whites should shut the fuck up about blacks killing reach other when the large majority of white murders are done by another white person. If 93 percent of blacks are killing each other and 88 percent of whites are, then both races are slaughtering themselves. A 5 percent difference is not significant enough for whites to maintain the argument you guys present. It's just that simple.

If anyone commits a crime they should be punished, regardless of race. The difference is that you rarely see whites making excuses for whites being incarcerated. If a cop shoots a white person, there are no riots. If a white person is sent to prison, they most likely deserve it.

Molly your post is stupid. Whites don't riot after police shoot another white person, but they do for pumpkin festivals. And you are here, all of you dumb white racists, making excuses for white crime.

It's called psychosis.

Ignorance or Denial?

Not the violent crimes

NCFS-Table.jpg

Retard ALERT Retard ALERT. When whites are 70 percent of the population and blacks are 13 percent your numbers do not say what you claimed. A black person is far more likely to react violently then a white person plan simple fact blacks are more violent in the States.

Forum List

Back