Zone1 Captain Obvious-WHITE IS A RACE!

It was more real and honest back then

~S~

True. Women were genuinely unhappy about being able to stay home, manage the household and spend time with their kids. Now bitches are working the checkout lane at Walmart. They still have to do half the house work and have no time to spend with their kids. Girl power.

I'm not black so I can't speak to how blacks were treated in the past as opposed to now.

But I can say that whites are trying very hard to be fair now, including me.

I told IM2 I had a black girlfriend, and he made an obscene comment about our relationship.

This convinced me that IM2 is a hateful person and the most racist of all of us on this forum.
You don't have to be Black to understand signs that say "Colored Bathroom Only" "Colored Entrance" "Whites Only"....etc.

I'm not black so I can't speak to how blacks were treated in the past as opposed to now.

But I can say that whites are trying very hard to be fair now, including me.

I told IM2 I had a black girlfriend, and he made an obscene comment about our relationship.

This convinced me that IM2 is a hateful person and the most racist of all of us on this forum.
A couple years ago, not long after I joined the forum, I entered a discussion about black racism. Keep in mind that I was new to the forum and had had no interaction with IM2 at this point. Well, I proceeded to relate a personal story of experiencing black racism and what was IM2's response? Despite the fact that he and I had never interacted and that he didn't know me from Adam, he promptly tells me I fabricated the story.

Never having interacted with me before this and knowing nothing of my character, there was only one reason he would summarily assume I lied: I'm white.

Some months later I told him in another discussion that I would never let him forget that he called me a liar right out of the gate with no basis in fact or experience and he put me on ignore soon after that.

A couple years ago, not long after I joined the forum, I entered a discussion about black racism. Keep in mind that I was new to the forum and had had no interaction with IM2 at this point. Well, I proceeded to relate a personal story of experiencing black racism and what was IM2's response? Despite the fact that he and I had never interacted and that he didn't know me from Adam, he promptly tells me I fabricated the story.

Never having interacted with me before this and knowing nothing of my character, there was only one reason he would summarily assume I lied: I'm white.

Some months later I told him in another discussion that I would never let him forget that he called me a liar right out of the gate with no basis in fact or experience and he put me on ignore soon after that.
He has to do that to maintain his racist fantasy world. White people are always bad and Black people are always victims. In nine years he's managed to alienate everyone on this board except for a couple of faithful sidekicks.

“Whiteness is what I call the “transcendental norm,” which means that whiteness goes unmarked. As unmarked, white people are able to live their identities as unraced, as simply human, as persons. And this obfuscates the ways in which their lives depend upon various affordances that black people and people of color don’t possess.”23

George Yancey puts the finger on the cause of the amnesia that seems to exist in parts of the white community. When this subculture sees a mental picture of an American, they see a white person.Part of the white community has conflated the word American to mean white and claim they do not see race when that is all they see. They do not think twice about how white is a race. Right-wing whites are angry, blaming the left for paying identty poitics because we menton race, or whine about DEI because non whites are included with whites who aready have the jobs because of their race.

White is a race, therefore DEI includes whites. Affirmative Action included whites, and when whites talk about non whtes they are playing the race card. America has been a society based upon identity and identity politics begain on July 4, 1776.

White people have a race — but everyone flips out when we talk about it​

In other words, you really have to understand the idea of whiteness to even begin to talk about race in America. As Columbia University historian Barbara J. Fields told the producers of PBS's series Race: The Power of An Illusion, it was self-identified white Americans of European descent who "invented race during the era of the American Revolution as a way of resolving the contradiction between a natural right to freedom and the fact of slavery." Slavery is over, but whiteness remains the identity against which ethnic groups are compared and the identity that racism protects.

One white teenager profiled in the new MTV documentary White People put it in plain language: "White is the default. It's the default race."

I am a descendant of Slavs enslaved by your black and brown ancestors; I WANT REPARATIONS FROM YOU!!!

See how that works, asshole!!

Greg

“Whiteness is what I call the “transcendental norm,” which means that whiteness goes unmarked. As unmarked, white people are able to live their identities as unraced, as simply human, as persons. And this obfuscates the ways in which their lives depend upon various affordances that black people and people of color don’t possess.”23

George Yancey puts the finger on the cause of the amnesia that seems to exist in parts of the white community. When this subculture sees a mental picture of an American, they see a white person.Part of the white community has conflated the word American to mean white and claim they do not see race when that is all they see. They do not think twice about how white is a race. Right-wing whites are angry, blaming the left for paying identty poitics because we menton race, or whine about DEI because non whites are included with whites who aready have the jobs because of their race.

White is a race, therefore DEI includes whites. Affirmative Action included whites, and when whites talk about non whtes they are playing the race card. America has been a society based upon identity and identity politics begain on July 4, 1776.

White people have a race — but everyone flips out when we talk about it​

In other words, you really have to understand the idea of whiteness to even begin to talk about race in America. As Columbia University historian Barbara J. Fields told the producers of PBS's series Race: The Power of An Illusion, it was self-identified white Americans of European descent who "invented race during the era of the American Revolution as a way of resolving the contradiction between a natural right to freedom and the fact of slavery." Slavery is over, but whiteness remains the identity against which ethnic groups are compared and the identity that racism protects.

One white teenager profiled in the new MTV documentary White People put it in plain language: "White is the default. It's the default race."

In all seriousness, you should see a counselor.

You don't have to be Black to understand signs that say "Colored Bathroom Only" "Colored Entrance" "Whites Only"....etc.
I know how they feel. As a man I can't go into a women's bathroom. The discrimination and woman supremacy is unbearable.

White is a race. White is part of Diversity. Whites are not entitled to everything.
If whites are a part of “Diversity” then why don’t they have a stripe on the pride-progress flag? if whites are part of “diversity” then why are they the only group who can’t hyphenate their color with “power”. Like “white power”? No, whites are not a part of “diversity”. “Diversity” just means “not white”, “not heterosexual” and “not Christian”. That’s why black and brown people get lumped in with transsexuals on the pride flag.

Whites are not considered diversity. 100% diversity will be achieved when the last White person dies.
Whites are considered diversity because white is a race. Rescind your white supremacist membership and stop whining about white genocide.

Whites are considered diversity because white is a race. Rescind your white supremacist membership and stop whining about white genocide.
Nobody has ever said that we can have more diversity at a job by hiring more Whites. Diversity has always excluded Whites. I can tell by your language that you've been brainwashed with Critical Race Theory, so you can stop pretending to be ignorant.

White people are the best “diversity” because they invent and build things. That’s why all the other “diversitys” hate on white people. Cause they so jealous. They all want to come and live in the West for a reason. Everyone wants our diversity.

Forum List

Back