White on White crime

When you have 13 percent of the population committing 50 percent of murders you have a problem. When you have 13 percent of the population committing 30 to 40 percent of violent crimes over all you have a BIG problem. You can pretend other wise but that is fact. And it is NOT racist to point it out, what is racists is to claim that blacks are little darlings that are just misunderstood and cheated by the courts.
I dont understand how a person can become so delusional that they think black crime isnt rampant. I guess if you live in a shit hole, you must think everywhere else is the same.

Because it's not rampant.

When you commit 70 percent of the crimes, you have a crime problem. .

Latinos are usually lumped in with that 70% White crime figure, just sayin'.

And if you can find stats with the latinos taken out, White crime generally falls to the same ballpark as European crime levels, (minus muslims).

There are black latinos too. No excuses.
No, there are not. Latinos do not fall into the "black" category; they put them in the "white" category.

It's funny how white conservatives think. They live in a lie and think they have the right to lecture us black folks on how to live. Do it as we do they tell us. They don't seem to understand what that means. I guess to be white is to grow up with amnesia. They live in communities full of crime and criminals, and when I talk about criminals, I am not talking small time crack dealers riding bicycles. I am talking about white men and women living in in huge homes with Mercedes and Rolls Royces who control the shipment and distribution of nearly every illegal drug known to man into this nation or they produce it. They proudly own liquor stores and liquor companies and then preach to black people about how they should not be selling drugs. They kill each other at a high rate, but are too busy pointing fingers at us. The lead in almost every crime statistic, then get online lecturing us about terrible we are when we lead in one category like it's the only one.

It's called psychosis.

https://www.theroot.com/open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-obsessed-with-black-1790856298

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It - Atlanta Black Star

That's the "liberal" media for you!

Here come the excuses. You guys are 13 percent of the population....
Finally it's about time somebody said it, groundbreaking stuff here, NOBODY ever said things to be contradictory about Caucasians before, here is an issue I never get tired of: bashing whites. But mean while, back at the ranch, BLACKS have way bigger murder/crime rates. But, let's ignore that. Let's look at the wallaby on wallaby violence issue, instead. Let's distract people from the overwhelming facts. I know, Whites suck and everything we say is delusional. Yadda yadda yadda.

The overwhelming facts show that whites commit the most crimes.
Not the violent crimes

Yes the violent crimes Molly

NCFS-Table.jpg

As you see by the numbers, whites had over 4 million violent crime victimizations in this reporting year. Blacks 955,000. Whites committed more violent crime.
Retard ALERT Retard ALERT. When whites are 70 percent of the population and blacks are 13 percent your numbers do not say what you claimed. A black person is far more likely to react violently then a white person plan simple fact blacks are more violent in the States.

The numbers say exactly what I claim. They say the statement you made is a bunch of racist crap.

I dont understand how a person can become so delusional that they think black crime isnt rampant. I guess if you live in a shit hole, you must think everywhere else is the same.

And if you can find stats with the latinos taken out, White crime generally falls to the same ballpark as European crime levels, (minus muslims).

No, there are not. Latinos do not fall into the "black" category; they put them in the "white" category.

Sorry but there are blacks of Hispanic origin.

No excuses.

Per capita is a bunch of bullshit. OK? Actual numbers are the truth. Whites commit more CRIMES. And murder is just one crime out of many. There are 30 categories of crime as defined by the FBI. In the 2015 UCR, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories. You white folks have a crime problem You aren't the first idiot to try arguing per capita either. I am sure that more will because this is embedded in your systems as an excuse. There was a time in US history that if there was an internet you would have had a man like me arguing that drapetomania was not a disease and a nutjob like you would try arguing that drapetomania was real.
When you have 13 percent of the population committing 50 percent of murders you have a problem. When you have 13 percent of the population committing 30 to 40 percent of violent crimes over all you have a BIG problem. You can pretend other wise but that is fact. And it is NOT racist to point it out, what is racists is to claim that blacks are little darlings that are just misunderstood and cheated by the courts.

Yeah, according to the chart 67% , but thats very close to what the percentage of white people living in America is. if there were only three hundred crimes commited in America the percentage might be the same and you still could say crime is rampant because of the high percentage. But you have mentioned the crime rate should be around zero because whites have so much more advantage.
Thats just not reality. If you want to look at one white country where crime is very low look at Iceland. maybe they have a murder once or twice a year but they are a very homogenous culture which has lived together for hundreds of years. everyone knows each other basically and its a very small population. But there is still something to be learned from the model, though its hard to compare the two countries.

The US is made up of immigrants and later on many of them moved west, splitting up families. that Civil War also decimated families and sent people packing off alone west or other places . Just the nature of the demographics is going to make ZERO crime an impossiblity when you consider the effects of kids living without a father and hardships that they went through. Also there was a time in the early 20th century that we had to halt immigration for a while because of criminal elements coming from Europe and to help with assimilation, but that was a problem too. being a nation of immigrants meant there would just be some group at odds with another one another.

By the way, whites commit 40 % of murders by the racial percentage on the chart which still only a small fraction of one percent. So for you to say whites are slaughtering each other is more for effect than anything else.

86 percent of all whites are killed by other whites. Whites commit more than 40 percent of the murders. Overall there aren't that many murders in this country but if we want to make murder an issue then be honest about it and stop pretending. The very large majority of murders happen between those of the same race. This means that whites should shut the fuck up about blacks killing reach other when the large majority of white murders are done by another white person. If 93 percent of blacks are killing each other and 88 percent of whites are, then both races are slaughtering themselves. A 5 percent difference is not significant enough for whites to maintain the argument you guys present. It's just that simple.
You cannot possibly be serious! How can you be this confused over basic numbers and percentages? Im guessing youre so fucking dumb that you wont even know what im referring to! :laugh:

Yeah, according to the chart 67% , but thats very close to what the percentage of white people living in America is. if there were only three hundred crimes commited in America the percentage might be the same and you still could say crime is rampant because of the high percentage. But you have mentioned the crime rate should be around zero because whites have so much more advantage.
Thats just not reality. If you want to look at one white country where crime is very low look at Iceland. maybe they have a murder once or twice a year but they are a very homogenous culture which has lived together for hundreds of years. everyone knows each other basically and its a very small population. But there is still something to be learned from the model, though its hard to compare the two countries.

The US is made up of immigrants and later on many of them moved west, splitting up families. that Civil War also decimated families and sent people packing off alone west or other places . Just the nature of the demographics is going to make ZERO crime an impossiblity when you consider the effects of kids living without a father and hardships that they went through. Also there was a time in the early 20th century that we had to halt immigration for a while because of criminal elements coming from Europe and to help with assimilation, but that was a problem too. being a nation of immigrants meant there would just be some group at odds with another one another.

By the way, whites commit 40 % of murders by the racial percentage on the chart which still only a small fraction of one percent. So for you to say whites are slaughtering each other is more for effect than anything else.

86 percent of all whites are killed by other whites. Whites commit more than 40 percent of the murders. Overall there aren't that many murders in this country but if we want to make murder an issue then be honest about it and stop pretending. The very large majority of murders happen between those of the same race. This means that whites should shut the fuck up about blacks killing reach other when the large majority of white murders are done by another white person. If 93 percent of blacks are killing each other and 88 percent of whites are, then both races are slaughtering themselves. A 5 percent difference is not significant enough for whites to maintain the argument you guys present. It's just that simple.
You cannot possibly be serious! How can you be this confused over basic numbers and percentages? Im guessing youre so fucking dumb that you wont even know what im referring to! :laugh:

I know what you're talking about and I am not the one confused. You are just unable to deal with the truth.

Sorry but there are blacks of Hispanic origin.

No excuses.
Hispanics do not fall into the "black" category, but they DO lump them ALL in with white crime statistics. It's a fact. You can post any nonsense you want, but the truth isn't on your side, so you've got nothing.

If anyone commits a crimes they should be punished, regardless of race. The difference is that you rarely see whites making excuses for whites being incarcerated. If a cop shots a white person, there are no riots. If a white person is sent to prison, he most likely deserve it.

Everyone now and again some lefty starts to believe their own lies, ie that conservatives are anti-crime because we are racist,

and posts some story of some white crime, and challenges the conservative to denounce the criminal, while obviously expecting them to defend the criminal the same way they defend blacks criminals.

And the conservatives just denounce the criminal. And explain, using very small words, that conservatives don't identify with white criminals the way liberals/blacks identify with black criminals.

And then the liberals wonder off to edit that day out of their memories to they can continue to live divorced from reality.
You seem to be rambling on about ....who knows? But like I said, not many whites will condone the crimes that anyone commits, whereas, a lot of blacks defend other blacks, even if they are guilty.

Finally it's about time somebody said it, groundbreaking stuff here, NOBODY ever said things to be contradictory about Caucasians before, here is an issue I never get tired of: bashing whites. But mean while, back at the ranch, BLACKS have way bigger murder/crime rates. But, let's ignore that. Let's look at the wallaby on wallaby violence issue, instead. Let's distract people from the overwhelming facts. I know, Whites suck and everything we say is delusional. Yadda yadda yadda.

The overwhelming facts show that whites commit the most crimes.
Not the violent crimes

Yes the violent crimes Molly

NCFS-Table.jpg

As you see by the numbers, whites had over 4 million violent crime victimizations in this reporting year. Blacks 955,000. Whites committed more violent crime.
Retard ALERT Retard ALERT. When whites are 70 percent of the population and blacks are 13 percent your numbers do not say what you claimed. A black person is far more likely to react violently then a white person plan simple fact blacks are more violent in the States.

The numbers say exactly what I claim. They say the statement you made is a bunch of racist crap.
No they dont over 50 percent of murders are committed by Blacks that are 13 percent of the population whites ate 70 percent of the population and murder rate is less then 50 percent.
Further the chart is clear in every category accept against whites backs commit well over their 13 percent share of the population and whites barely exceed 50 percent on one category

Per capita is a bunch of bullshit. OK? Actual numbers are the truth. Whites commit more CRIMES. And murder is just one crime out of many. There are 30 categories of crime as defined by the FBI. In the 2015 UCR, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories. You white folks have a crime problem You aren't the first idiot to try arguing per capita either. I am sure that more will because this is embedded in your systems as an excuse. There was a time in US history that if there was an internet you would have had a man like me arguing that drapetomania was not a disease and a nutjob like you would try arguing that drapetomania was real.

What am I not being honest about? That seems to be a theme of yours. I posted the FBI chart, I commented about certain needs in both communities. You keep talking about having a conversation, but you never have anything positive to add. come up with some suggestions other than whites should shut the fuck up. The conversation of black crime happens to come up from time to time because there are certain communities that are in more desperate need for answers. Its not all about crime, it's also about the other things Ive mentioned, that you like to ignore. I know you know, but you seem to be so full of yourself. just because your black and just because you may be a social worker doesnt mean your the only one concerned about the health of America's cities and the people who live there. The communities belong to all of us. So if major cities like Detroit and Chicago are falling apart it affects us all.

Which is they are lumped in with black stats, might help your numbers look less bad.

Which of course, in no way undermines my point that more generally latinos are lumped in with whites, which makes our numbers look much worse.

Sooooooo, ?

Stop blaming Hispanics, whites simply have the highest crime numbers.

But this isn't about that. It is specifically about white on white crime. And when we point out any wrongs or imperfections in whites, all you guys do is point fingers at everyone else like little children. Take responsibility for the problems you guys bring to society.

But this isn't about that. It is specifically about white on white crime. And when we point out any wrongs or imperfections in whites, all you guys do is point fingers at everyone else like little children. Take responsibility for the problems you guys bring to society.
If I am not committing a crime, I take no responsibility for those who do. All criminals deserve to be punished, did anyone say otherwise?

If I am not committing a crime, I take no responsibility for those who do. All criminals deserve to be punished, did anyone say otherwise?

This thread is about white on white crime. You guys are adept at blaming blacks for crime. You have had the ability to run your mouth about the black community incessantly. I have not said a word about blacks who are committing crimes not being punished for them. So you are simply trying to avoid and distract from the topic. Now is the time for you to look at the white community and make the changes needed instead of always running your mouth about what someone else needs to do.

This thread is about white on white crime. You guys are adept at blaming blacks for crime. You have had the ability to run your mouth about the black community incessantly. I have not said a word about blacks who are committing crimes not being punished for them. So you are simply trying to avoid and distract from the topic. Now is the time for you to look at the white community and make the changes needed instead of always running your mouth about what someone else needs to do.

I reject your lies about white crime being rampant.

BUT, I agree completely that we should take step to reduce it even more.

1. Reduce white illegitimacy.

2. Seal the border and reduce drug inflow.

I did not say white crime was rampant. I did say whites have a major problem with crime. What you present for solutions will not stop white on white crime.

I did not say white crime was rampant. I did say whites have a major problem with crime. What you present for solutions will not stop white on white crime.

Stopping crime is not a reasonable goal.

Reducing illegitimacy will reduce crime, for the white community, just like in the black community.

and reducing the inflow of drugs will help.

The majority of crimes perpetrated upon white people are done by...minorities.

Stopping crime is not a reasonable goal.

Reducing illegitimacy will reduce crime, for the white community, just like in the black community.

and reducing the inflow of drugs will help.

Illegitimacy is not the cause of problems in the black community. I'm black and live in the black community. You are white and ever have been in one. You make illegitimacy zero in the black community and if you still have no economic development in the black community, crime does not reduce.

What you propose will not end white on white crime. Closing the borders do nothing to stop white criminals already here or does it stop the white drug makers already here.

Forum List

Back