There is systemic racism in the United States, against whites. Everyone knows it. Nobody says it. How come?

25 charts show the racism we have.
ZERO of those charts show “racism”. They all show disparity, not discrimination.

If you think they show “racism” explain the chart that shows Asian women earn more than white women.

B4E43483-674B-4883-B39F-E92B5CBF5A98.jpeg

I have posted fact. You cut and paste. Everybody cuts andpastes here. Your racism shows again.

Yet you can't seem to come up with anything, that is substantive, that's original. I can teach a 6 year old to cut and paste. You keep crying about this and that, but you never say how those topics effect you, why is that?

For the whites who claim whites dn't post threads about race, here is a thread made by someone white about race, and not one of you so called whites who follow me around bitching have said a damn thing to Franklin Roosevelt about it. So then what you're saying is that you don't want blacks to talk about race but whites can talk all the racist shit they want.

For the whites who claim whites dn't post threads about race, here is a thread made by someone white about race, and not one of you so called whites who follow me around bitching have said a damn thing to Franklin Roosevelt about it. So then what you're saying is that you don't want blacks to talk about race but whites can talk all the racist shit they want.

That poster is Russian. Just ignore him.

Wrng again. Explain how you see racism in front of your face and practice it then claim that systemic racism isn't real.
I don't see phantom racism that you claim.. you have to prove it. Go.

Yes you do, and I don't have to prove shit to some white dude who practices racism in this forum every day.
Prove anything you just said.

Your hate appears to be very strong. I hope one day you release it.

Prove anything you just said.

Your hate appears to be very strong. I hope one day you release it.
You see it here in every thread. Hate has nothing to do with me. Your hate allows you to practice racsm while thinking it's a normal thing.

Gaslighting doesn't work with me.

You see it here in every thread. Hate has nothing to do with me. Your hate allows you to practice racsm while thinking it's a normal thing.

Gaslighting doesn't work with me.
Dude I'm barely in any threads these days. You hate. I Love. You deal with your own issues, don't try to pathetically project onto others, much less me.

Dude I'm barely in any threads these days. You hate. I Love. You deal with your own issues, don't try to pathetically project onto others, much less me.
Truth is not hate. Learn that. Until you can go into threads by whites here telling them about their hate, don't say ---- to me about opposing their hate.

Truth is not hate. Learn that. Until you can go into threads by whites here telling them about their hate, don't say ---- to me about opposing their hate.
What specific whites hating, and what does that have to do with me or you.

You appear to be full of some bitter stuff...

What specific whites hating, and what does that have to do with me or you.

You appear to be full of some bitter stuff...
You appear to be another racist who ignores what they see whites doing to attack me because you can't face the truth. The truth might be bitter for you, but I'm fine.

I've heard all the terms. I'm bitter, amgry, jealous, hateful, wish I was white, I'm blaming whites for my failure, etc, etc., etc. And it only comes from one side. If I was what you say, then every white person here would be telling me the things you and every other right wing moron has. But they haven't, in fact many agree with me. So then you take up up your psychological problems with the shrink. Go seek help for your white fragility. As for me, I'm going to continue speaking the truth of being black in America today here and in any other forum I choose to enter.

Forum List

Back