What time is The Donald on at Mount Rushmore?

What time in America is The Donald at Mount Rushmore with his speech and the fireworks? I will stay up and do the math with time difference and then will see who has it on Live as it occurs on YouTube.

In advance European Patriots and THIS European Patriot wish our American Patriot cousins a VERY Happy Independence Day for July 4. NEVER be ASHAMED of your PATRIOTISM, fly your American flag and sing your American National Anthem and be PROUD of your Founding Fathers they were GREAT MEN and be PROUD of ALL your statues and monuments and the BEAUTIFUL Mount Rushmore and drink Gin or Bourbon or whatever it is you all are drinking :smoke:

View attachment 358894

View attachment 358884

View attachment 358885

View attachment 358892

View attachment 358888

View attachment 358886

The sheep that sing the national anthem here Lucy are indeed that brainwashed sheep.the words in that song go and the land of the FREE, land of the free? Really.? Seriously.? :uhoh3: America is not the land of the free it’s the land of the oppressed and home of the sheep. America is one of the most suppressed countrys in the world if not the most suppressed.it is the most facist dictatership there ever was,it has been that way ever since 1913.

they put in so many new laws here it’s laughable. both political parties are corrupt and one in the same,it’s getting more and more dangerous to live here in America all the time with all the dreconian laws they are passing on us year after year.after 9/11 happened,we lost so many civil libertys and freedoms and now with this virus what few we had left are completely gone now.

The sheep let it happen fir the NSA to illegallynspy on us and now they are about to accept the new normal of having to wear a mask in public,right now they are just fining you if you don’t wear one but eventually they are going to start arresting us.
You need to come over here and live here to understand how bad things really are here.
politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for.

oh and the sheople here in America let this happen.speaking of our forefathers,man if they could get into a time machine and come here to this country now and see what it has become,they would be horrified and disgusted how the sheep have let our government become so corrupt as they have,our forefathers would NEVER have allowed our government to become corrupt as it is now:mad: they are rolling over n their graves now how the people let this all happen.

I see a troll from Langley did not like my post .lol

What time in America is The Donald at Mount Rushmore with his speech and the fireworks? I will stay up and do the math with time difference and then will see who has it on Live as it occurs on YouTube.

In advance European Patriots and THIS European Patriot wish our American Patriot cousins a VERY Happy Independence Day for July 4. NEVER be ASHAMED of your PATRIOTISM, fly your American flag and sing your American National Anthem and be PROUD of your Founding Fathers they were GREAT MEN and be PROUD of ALL your statues and monuments and the BEAUTIFUL Mount Rushmore and drink Gin or Bourbon or whatever it is you all are drinking :smoke:

View attachment 358894

View attachment 358884

View attachment 358885

View attachment 358892

View attachment 358888

View attachment 358886

The sheep that sing the national anthem here Lucy are indeed that brainwashed sheep.the words in that song go and the land of the FREE, land of the free? Really.? Seriously.? :uhoh3: America is not the land of the free it’s the land of the oppressed and home of the sheep. America is one of the most suppressed countrys in the world if not the most suppressed.it is the most facist dictatership there ever was,it has been that way ever since 1913.

they put in so many new laws here it’s laughable. both political parties are corrupt and one in the same,it’s getting more and more dangerous to live here in America all the time with all the dreconian laws they are passing on us year after year.after 9/11 happened,we lost so many civil libertys and freedoms and now with this virus what few we had left are completely gone now.

The sheep let it happen fir the NSA to illegallynspy on us and now they are about to accept the new normal of having to wear a mask in public,right now they are just fining you if you don’t wear one but eventually they are going to start arresting us.
You need t come over here and live n.politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for.

oh and the sheople here in America let this happen.speaking of our forefathers,man if they could get into a time machine and come here to this country now and see what it has become,they would be horrified and disgusted how the sheep have let our government become so corrupt as they have,our forefathers would NEVER have allowed our government to become corrupt as it is now:mad: they are rolling over n their graves now how the people let this all happen.
Another brainwashed skull full of mush. Find a free country that makes you happy scum

Fox has it live. I'm watching it. PBS has a stream on You Tube.

I have found on YouTube that those White Supremacists ( :abgg2q.jpg:) Diamond & Silk also have a Live Stream:

The left doesn't like Diamond and Silk , only because of how well spoken these enchantresses are. I watched it at the Tulsa rally.

"We be likin' Trump cuza how armiticulate he be abouts blacks lives. Right, Silk?"

"Mhmm."

They have blocked the road in with vans and slashed their own tires. National guard called in-

Live

Fans of free speech.

The Guard should bulldoze the vans out of the way, being sure to flip them over and do as much damage as possible. Then send the bill for removal and storage to the protesters.

Issue warrants for all who do not pay.

I have found on YouTube that those White Supremacists ( :abgg2q.jpg:) Diamond & Silk also have a Live Stream:

The left doesn't like Diamond and Silk , only because of how well spoken these enchantresses are. I watched it at the Tulsa rally.

"We be likin' Trump cuza how armiticulate he be abouts blacks lives. Right, Silk?"

"Mhmm."

The Leftists don't like Diamond & Silk because they are Black and are NOT on the Democrats Black Plantation with ALL their OTHER Black Slaves who they deliberately keep poor so they will never leave the Democrats Black Plantation.

The event is expected to begin at 4 p.m. MT with a speech from President Trump set for approximately 8:30 p.m. MT. Fireworks are set for about 9:30 p.m. MT.

Is The Donald late? I have now 03.35AM on previous math my time he was supposed to do the speech begin at 03.30AM.

"Mhmm."

The Leftists don't like Diamond & Silk because they are Black and are NOT on the Democrats Black Plantation with ALL their OTHER Black Slaves who they deliberately keep poor so they will never leave the Democrats Black Plantation.

The leftists must be going crazy over the way Leo Terrell has escaped the democrat plantation. He's attacking them on every level.

View attachment 358894

View attachment 358884

View attachment 358885

View attachment 358892

View attachment 358888

View attachment 358886

^^^^

The Secret Room (now not that secret) behind Abraham Lincoln's head:

The event is expected to begin at 4 p.m. MT with a speech from President Trump set for approximately 8:30 p.m. MT. Fireworks are set for about 9:30 p.m. MT.

Is The Donald late? I have now 03.35AM on previous math my time he was supposed to do the speech begin at 03.30AM.
He's always fashionably late. I think he would be on time if he knew his European fans were waiting near sunrise!

"Mhmm."

No. Watch the Tulsa rally. They just really aren't smart people. One talked in the strongest ebonics possible. I've lived around black people for most of my life, and I was embarrassed for her. The other never talked, which was kinda weird, and made me question her health. She literally answered, "Mmhm" to everything the other said. It was bizarre.

He's always fashionably late. I think he would be on time if he knew his European fans were waiting near sunrise!

YES! WTF God Emperor?! Have some consideration for your sleepy European fans here! Get to Mount Rushmore NOW ALREADY :)

I have had one quadruple Espresso and also a double Espresso and my brain is about to start buzzing :omg:

I have it as 10 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Dunno how that translates.

Also a late start is not unusual.

YES! WTF God Emperor?! Have some consideration for your sleepy European fans here! Get to Mount Rushmore NOW ALREADY :)

I have had one quadruple Espresso and also a double Espresso and my brain is about to start buzzing :omg:
America needs to do some SERIOUS deportation and immigration. Lucy gets honorary and automatic citizenship. Skye too. And Dalia. Then we need to revoke the citizenship of all those rioting and burning down our cities and deport them ANYWHERE thatll take them.

I have it as 10 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Dunno how that translates.

Also a late start is not unusual.

What is Eastern Daylight Time is that New York, Maine area?

Forum List

Back