What time is The Donald on at Mount Rushmore?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
What time in America is The Donald at Mount Rushmore with his speech and the fireworks? I will stay up and do the math with time difference and then will see who has it on Live as it occurs on YouTube.

In advance European Patriots and THIS European Patriot wish our American Patriot cousins a VERY Happy Independence Day for July 4. NEVER be ASHAMED of your PATRIOTISM, fly your American flag and sing your American National Anthem and be PROUD of your Founding Fathers they were GREAT MEN and be PROUD of ALL your statues and monuments and the BEAUTIFUL Mount Rushmore and drink Gin or Bourbon or whatever it is you all are drinking :smoke:

1593819391882.png

1593818595865.png

1593818651911.png

1593819039409.png

1593818975601.png

1593818827802.png

What time in America is The Donald at Mount Rushmore with his speech and the fireworks? I will stay up and do the math with time difference and then will see who has it on Live as it occurs on YouTube.

In advance European Patriots and THIS European Patriot wish our American Patriot cousins a VERY Happy Independence Day for July 4. NEVER be ASHAMED of your PATRIOTISM, fly your American flag and sing your American National Anthem and be PROUD of your Founding Fathers they were GREAT MEN and be PROUD of ALL your statues and monuments and the BEAUTIFUL Mount Rushmore and drink Gin or Bourbon or whatever it is you all are drinking :smoke:

View attachment 358894

View attachment 358884

View attachment 358885

View attachment 358892

View attachment 358888

View attachment 358886
So what's your point???....LOLOL

• Banned
The event is expected to begin at 4 p.m. MT with a speech from President Trump set for approximately 8:30 p.m. MT. Fireworks are set for about 9:30 p.m. MT.

Is MT Mountain Time? I think yes. Mount Rushmore in the State of South Dakota time there now 18.51PM my time now 01.51AM and so - 7 hours and so The Donald speech at 20.30PM and this then to me is 03.30AM and okay yes I will stay up and watch The Donald at Mount Rushmore.

Memo to Me: Have quadruple Espresso at approx 02.50AM.

• Banned

View attachment 358894

View attachment 358884

View attachment 358885

View attachment 358892

View attachment 358888

View attachment 358886
So what's your point???....LOLOL

My point? Be PROUD of your HERITAGE and NEVER APOLOGISE and NEVER get on your KNEES. EVER.

Approx 10 pm EASTERN TIME.

The leftist scum are blocking the roads! The National Guard are getting ready to clear the vermin out.

God knows I HATE the tards!

Hit the Leftist Traitor Pigs with Water Canon and RUBBER BULLETS.
In their case I prefer LEAD.

Leftists are why America cant have nice things

Forum List

Back