ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Their plan was to hand Pence 2 slates of electors from 7 states and have Pence, unable to pick one, dismiss both. So yes, they needed them for their plan.

Who would have given uncertified electors to Pence? Who is 'they'? Where are the other 6 states 'fake' electors? There are so many holes in your 'theory', the whole thing looks like Swiss cheese.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
That does not seem to bother them or stop them from continually saying stupid things.
Their theories are bunk.

I'm not even convinced that all electors, certified or not, are not sent to the National Archives for documentation purposes.

Explain how they are 'fake'.
The AZ AG offices have indicted them. Go read the indictments.

By the time this is all done, citizens from 11 or 12 states will be convicted, having lost their voting rights, and with Donald can create a "Fake Electors" Club and have meetings and everything.,

No, it's not. Arizona sent their fake slate to Congress.
This was your comment that I reponded to. One certified slate was sent to Congress, that's what happened in 2020.

And only one slate is legally certified and sent to Congress.

Their theories are bunk.

I'm not even convinced that all electors, certified or not, are not sent to the National Archives for documentation purposes.

A trial might be good so we get a chance to hear the motives behind this (under oath) and put this to rest once and for all.

Hoffman (one of the 11) is my state senator. His fundraising is going to go sky high as a result of this.

Well, that figures, that's what you guys have promoted, mob rule. I hope you get it, and then when the mob turns on you, and it will, you will have no recourse, you will have destroyed it.
Your orange pimp is a criminal, and those who follow him are contriuting after the facts to criminality. You are a criminal, OldFlame.

This was your comment that I reponded to. One certified slate was sent to Congress, that's what happened in 2020.

And only one slate is legally certified and sent to Congress.
They swore the were the true electors. They swore an illegal oath. You are supporting that, which makes you a criminal.,

Who would have given uncertified electors to Pence? Who is 'they'? Where are the other 6 states 'fake' electors? There are so many holes in your 'theory', the whole thing looks like Swiss cheese.

The whole idea that this could actually happen is ludicrous.

But the left is fanning the flames to keep the narrative alive.

We are 34 Trillion in debt headed to 40. And we are talking about this like nothing else matters.

Being an unsuccessful bank robber does not exonerate one from criminal prosecution.

So people who are experts and know this system far better than any of us thought they could send uncertified electors to Congress and they would be counted? Your gullibility is beyond measure.

The whole idea that this could actually happen is ludicrous.

But the left is fanning the flames to keep the narrative alive.

We are 34 Trillion in debt headed to 40. And we are talking about this like nothing else matters.

Yes, and the devil is in the details, that's why they don't want to discuss details, just 'go read the indictment'.

So people who are experts and know this system far better than any of us thought they could send uncertified electors to Congress and they would be counted? Your gullibility is beyond measure.

As I said, the trial will be a good thing. The facts will come out.

The great thing is that the GOP is talking of recalling Maynes....again. Maybe this time, they'll get serious.

She's been a disaster.

A trial might be good so we get a chance to hear the motives behind this (under oath) and put this to rest once and for all.

Hoffman (one of the 11) is my state senator. His fundraising is going to go sky high as a result of this.

All they want is headlines, they believe it favors them. Once it turns out to be nothing, it's long forgotten but the accusations that were plastered all over the 'media'. You would hope Americans would be catching on by now, but they rarely pay attention to the details today. It's a sad world we're living in.

All they want is headlines, they believe it favors them. Once it turns out to be nothing, it's long forgotten but the accusations that were plastered all over the 'media'. You would hope Americans would be catching on by now, but they rarely pay attention to the details today. It's a sad world we're living in.

It might favor them in the short run, but when people are talking about settling differences with guns and civil war, it does not help.

I don't know that anything like that would happen, but I do fear that there will be incidents where both sides do settle it with bloodshed. I think we get there and then take a step back.

Yet you can't explain how they would have counted, you're even claiming that should certifed ones be sent that are incorrect they would be found so by the court and thrown out prior to 1/6. You make no sense at all. Then in your other 'plan' you said they had, no electors would have been needed at all. Logic is your enemy.

I've explained multiple times now their plan was to have the legitimate electors not counted.

Forum List

Back