What time is The Donald on at Mount Rushmore?

God ... I hope the forest doesn't catch on fire ... that's would be a great place to let some F-15's tail dance
If there is a fire, you KNOW it's because the protesters set it! They would go that far to try to make the president look bad.

They will do absolutely anything to stop the greatest president in history.

Approx 10 pm EASTERN TIME.

The leftist scum are blocking the roads! The National Guard are getting ready to clear the vermin out.

God knows I HATE the tards!

Hit the Leftist Traitor Pigs with Water Canon and RUBBER BULLETS.
In their case I prefer LEAD.

Leftists are why America cant have nice things

They should drop Agent Orange on them.
Too much risk of collateral damage. Small arms fire is enough.

They will do absolutely anything to stop the greatest president in history.

You misundertook my comment ... we don't need the mechanic of "someone setting a fire" for the whole place to ignite in to an inferno ... this time of year ... with fireworks ... get it? ... ha ha ha ...

Reagan destroyed the Soviet Union ... can The Donald destroy Commie China? ...

They have blocked the road in with vans and slashed their own tires. National guard called in-

Live

Will they now Cancel Bernie because of what he said in 2016, the Leftists have ALREADY been eating their own, so is Cancel Bernie next?

1593823608063.png

What time in America is The Donald at Mount Rushmore with his speech and the fireworks? I will stay up and do the math with time difference and then will see who has it on Live as it occurs on YouTube.

In advance European Patriots and THIS European Patriot wish our American Patriot cousins a VERY Happy Independence Day for July 4. NEVER be ASHAMED of your PATRIOTISM, fly your American flag and sing your American National Anthem and be PROUD of your Founding Fathers they were GREAT MEN and be PROUD of ALL your statues and monuments and the BEAUTIFUL Mount Rushmore and drink Gin or Bourbon or whatever it is you all are drinking :smoke:

View attachment 358894

View attachment 358884

View attachment 358885

View attachment 358892

View attachment 358888

View attachment 358886

1593823798011.png

What time in America is The Donald at Mount Rushmore with his speech and the fireworks? I will stay up and do the math with time difference and then will see who has it on Live as it occurs on YouTube.

In advance European Patriots and THIS European Patriot wish our American Patriot cousins a VERY Happy Independence Day for July 4. NEVER be ASHAMED of your PATRIOTISM, fly your American flag and sing your American National Anthem and be PROUD of your Founding Fathers they were GREAT MEN and be PROUD of ALL your statues and monuments and the BEAUTIFUL Mount Rushmore and drink Gin or Bourbon or whatever it is you all are drinking :smoke:

View attachment 358894

View attachment 358884

View attachment 358885

View attachment 358892

View attachment 358888

View attachment 358886

View attachment 358933

It's amazing how the left just keeps sliding into this anti-west Marxism and then they accuse the right of changing.

View attachment 358894

View attachment 358884

View attachment 358885

View attachment 358892

View attachment 358888

View attachment 358886

In the Alfred Hitchcock film "North By Northwest" made in 1959, there is the Mount Rushmore chase scene, it was not the actual Mount Rushmore as the explanation says below, but it's one of the great cinematic chase scenes and also it's a great film in general.

1593825338874.png

1593825374066.png

Here is the full "North By Northwest" Mount Rushmore chase scene, the duration is 3 minutes and 43 seconds:

Forum List

Back