What time is The Donald on at Mount Rushmore?

I LOVE The Donald :)

We love the South Dakota governor too. Shes a GREAT and beautiful woman. A TRUE American
She's a good speaker! :aargh:

Who is this woman talking now? Screen Shot:

1593829653343.png

I LOVE The Donald :)

We love the South Dakota governor too. Shes a GREAT and beautiful woman. A TRUE American
She's a good speaker! :aargh:

Who is this woman talking now? Screen Shot:

View attachment 358977
Mary Hart. She hosted Entertainment Tonight for many years

The BLACK Hills of South Dakota! OMG! How racist, the Leftists will DEMAND those hills are now subject to Cancel Culture.

You know, Trump didn't have to be president, but he wants to get America back on the right track.
He saw things going a very bad way and wanted to step up and try to get things right.
He, like me, remembers how great it used to be in America.
Many freedoms have been lost since I was a kid.

The event is expected to begin at 4 p.m. MT with a speech from President Trump set for approximately 8:30 p.m. MT. Fireworks are set for about 9:30 p.m. MT.

Is The Donald late? I have now 03.35AM on previous math my time he was supposed to do the speech begin at 03.30AM.

I have it as 10 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Dunno how that translates.

Also a late start is not unusual.

What is Eastern Daylight Time is that New York, Maine area?
Yes. From New York to Michigan

Okay so now in New York it is 22.00PM and I have here 04.01AM.
Are you in the Mediterranean?

No Austria, Wien (Vienna) but I am born in Salzburg but work in Wien.
I lived in that same time zone for 7 years back in the 80s and 90s. Sicily.

You know, Trump didn't have to be president, but he wants to get America back on the right track.
He saw things going a very bad way and wanted to step up and try to get things right.
He, like me, remembers how great it used to be in America.
Many freedoms have been lost since I was a kid.
Kinda following in the footsteps of George Washington. He doesnt need all this, but he loves this country and hates where it's been going

Forum List

Back