What time is The Donald on at Mount Rushmore?

They have blocked the road in with vans and slashed their own tires. National guard called in-

Live

Typical crowd of The Great Unwashed ie. Faggot Soy Boi's, Hairy Bull Dykes, Vegan POS, Transgender freaks, feral Blacks, Baby Murdering Bitches and whoever is narrating that above video sounds like a Faggot himself, he's got that Faggot type voice.

Why we celebrate Independence Day with fireworks:

“(This) the Second Day of July 1776 will be the most memorable Epocha, in the History of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.” -- John Adams

They have blocked the road in with vans and slashed their own tires. National guard called in-

Live

Typical crowd of The Great Unwashed ie. Faggot Soy Boi's, Hairy Bull Dykes, Vegan POS, Transgender freaks, feral Blacks, Baby Murdering Bitches and whoever is narrating that above video sounds like a Faggot himself, he's got that Faggot type voice.

Single motherhood and public school does not produce our best...

But this is the day to celebrate the greatness, not to be ruined by what the far left has done and their hate of the country.

Approx 10 pm EASTERN TIME.

The leftist scum are blocking the roads! The National Guard are getting ready to clear the vermin out.

God knows I HATE the tards!

Hit the Leftist Traitor Pigs with Water Canon and RUBBER BULLETS.
In their case I prefer LEAD.

Leftists are why America cant have nice things

Leftists are why most of the Western World can't have nice things. They are miserable creatures, they HATE anyone being HAPPY and want EVERYONE to be as miserable as they are. Typical Marxists.

Live

But this is the day to celebrate the greatness, not to be ruined by what the far left has done and their hate of the country.

The situation is they HATE their nation SO much why do they stay? Nobody is FORCING them to stay in America, so why not go to one of the nations that Leftists think is better and more FREE, you know like....Venezuela or CHINA!

They are ALWAYS ranting and screaming about how America is so REPRESSIVE etc, so they should leave and go to a nation where NOBODY is REPRESSED like....Venezuela or CHINA!

God ... I hope the forest doesn't catch on fire ... that's would be a great place to let some F-15's tail dance ...

I don't think putting The Donald up on Mt Rushmore is a very good idea ... that mountain is unstable and any more quarrying might bring the whole thing down ... I'd rather see a full sized statue of ... say ... granite down at the Battery lower Manhattan or maybe up in the park ... anyplace the pigeons can get at it ...

Live

Kidlets NEED a FATHER in the house and Private Schools are the best.

Forum List

Back