What time is The Donald on at Mount Rushmore?

1593827733542.png

The event is expected to begin at 4 p.m. MT with a speech from President Trump set for approximately 8:30 p.m. MT. Fireworks are set for about 9:30 p.m. MT.

Is The Donald late? I have now 03.35AM on previous math my time he was supposed to do the speech begin at 03.30AM.

I have it as 10 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Dunno how that translates.

Also a late start is not unusual.

I think perhaps The Donald is waiting for it to get darker, it would look more impressive if he gave the speech as it was getting dark or even in the dark, with the lighting and the backdrop of the Mount Rushmore monument. More dramatic.

Trump is on his way from Rapid City. 30 min trip
It's 9:40 here..ugh!

Almost 2 more hrs.

I like the Fox10 coverage and I think I now watch this one:

From the Top Chat thing, even some peoples in India are waiting for The Donald, someone just posted "Hello from India"

Jesus said, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own country"

Trump, pretty much the same

The event is expected to begin at 4 p.m. MT with a speech from President Trump set for approximately 8:30 p.m. MT. Fireworks are set for about 9:30 p.m. MT.

Is The Donald late? I have now 03.35AM on previous math my time he was supposed to do the speech begin at 03.30AM.

What is Eastern Daylight Time is that New York, Maine area?
Yes. From New York to Michigan

They have blocked the road in with vans and slashed their own tires. National guard called in-

Live

Mount Rushmore is even more beautiful and impressive at night:

View attachment 358934

That is beautiful. I almost got in my car yesterday to head out there. I'm about 700 miles away

Why did you wait so long? You should have already started carving your dear leader Trump's face into that mountain!

What time in America is The Donald at Mount Rushmore with his speech and the fireworks? I will stay up and do the math with time difference and then will see who has it on Live as it occurs on YouTube.

In advance European Patriots and THIS European Patriot wish our American Patriot cousins a VERY Happy Independence Day for July 4. NEVER be ASHAMED of your PATRIOTISM, fly your American flag and sing your American National Anthem and be PROUD of your Founding Fathers they were GREAT MEN and be PROUD of ALL your statues and monuments and the BEAUTIFUL Mount Rushmore and drink Gin or Bourbon or whatever it is you all are drinking :smoke:

View attachment 358894

View attachment 358884

View attachment 358885

View attachment 358892

View attachment 358888

View attachment 358886

Below Screen Shot of the military band, why I do this? Well because we KNOW that the Leftists aka Communists being the RACISTS they are will be looking at the below and having a meltdown because it's not Diverse enough or whatever, they will be screaming "TOO MANY WHITES! NOT ENOUGH BLACKS AND ETHNICS"

1593827951119.png

Okay so now in New York it is 22.00PM and I have here 04.01AM.

Almost 2 more hrs.

Yes, East coast time. Man, that band is good! The audio is not much better with ABC. :(

4:10 hes expected to speak. The fireworks will be near 5 am for you. 11 pm for me in Michigan

Almost 2 more hrs.

Yes, East coast time. Man, that band is good!

Who is the band? Air Force? I think The Donald is literally at Mount Rushmore now.

IDK what this even is, but the audio seems good. :)

I know there's fireworks all around...here. Nothing good..just the cheese-ola ones.

I think it's the best out of all military bands. No, it's all Air Force.
Idk, thought I just saw a Marine emblem. Guess not! :aargh:

Last edited:

Are you in the Mediterranean?

Are you in the Mediterranean?

No Austria, Wien (Vienna) but I am born in Salzburg but work in Wien.

Little heads up to the media and other's 15 Presidesnts before Trump have visited Mount Rushmore none of them were considered racist.

The MSM aka Propaganda and the Leftists aka Communists have an Agenda now, good thing that EVERYONE else KNOWS what that Agenda is.

I think The Donald is LITERALLY about to be on!

"Fascinating how CNN called Mount Rushmore "majestic" and "quite a sight" in 2008 when Obama visited, but now its a symbol of slavery and stolen land"

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Zach Parkinson

@AZachParkinson

Fascinating how CNN called Mount Rushmore "majestic" and "quite a sight" in 2008 when Obama visited, but now its a symbol of slavery and stolen land http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0805/31/smn.01.html…

kp3gOOO6_normal.jpg

Tim Murtaugh - Download the Trump 2020 app today!

timmurtaugh
We could check the archives, but safe bet that this is the first time CNN has ever described Mount Rushmore as: “A monument of two slave owners and on land wrestled away from Native Americans.” What changed, @CNN?

Embedded video

3:11 PM · Jul 3, 2020

3.6K people are Tweeting about this

Forum List

Back