What pickup lines do you know work?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
I invented this pickup. I learnt how to laugh like a horse and I sound pretty good. I met this girl the other day at the party, and I used this. She asked me, why I laughed like a horse. And I told her, that I used to be a horse but one fine day the barn door fell out and I galloped away. I happily galloped through fields and hills along the flowery forest path, until all of the sudden a wicked witch jumped in front of me, and I had to emergency stop so hard I came to a screeching halt. Then she leaned ahead to me and this is what she said. Horsie borsie morsie worsie, galloping like a pony, be a human at once! And so she turned me into human. Then I asked her, but now how will I gallop, and more importantly, who will ride me? To which she answered the following. Travel through seven cities and seven seas, seven countries and seven deeds, there you will find <her name>, she will ride you.

Whehehehe. I am seeing this girl again tonight.

What pickup lines do you know that you have seen work?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I invented this pickup. I learnt how to laugh like a horse and I sound pretty good. I met this girl the other day at the party, and I used this. She asked me, why I laughed like a horse. And I told her, that I used to be a horse but one fine day the barn door fell out and I galloped away. I happily galloped through fields and hills along the flowery forest path, until all of the sudden a wicked witch jumped in front of me, and I had to emergency stop so hard I came to a screeching halt. Then she leaned ahead to me and this is what she said. Horsie borsie morsie worsie, galloping like a pony, be a human at once! And so she turned me into human. Then I asked her, but now how will I gallop, and more importantly, who will ride me? To which she answered the following. Travel through seven cities and seven seas, seven countries and seven deeds, there you will find <her name>, she will ride you.

Whehehehe. I am seeing this girl again tonight.

What pickup lines do you know that you have seen work?
Ha ha. That's very good. You should write folk tales.

let's see if anybody gets that... :eusa_whistle:

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to ask them if they had change for a $50,000.00 bill. Worked every time.

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score
I worked security at a few rock concerts. The line that worked for me was, I'm with the band, want to go back stage.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"suck my dick bitch"
"Let me beat junts"
Works every time

the_human_being

Gold Member
Reaction score
"I'm the guy your Mom warned you about."

"My Mom would turn over in her grave if she knew I allowed you to stand while I sat."

If you are sitting with a buddy when she comes in to the place, just as she nears you exclaim to your buddy, "My God! Will you look at that gorgeous thing?"

Once you have met her and are discussing your occupation, say "I really don't work. Dad left me wealthy. I just tend to my quarter horses on the ranch and travel around buying and trading them."

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
"I would love to introduce you to my family, but my dad, Ted Turner, lives up in Montana these days."

Yarddog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That smile of yours looks infectious, would you mind if I drive you to disease control center?

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
When I was younger... "Do you like Coke"?

mgh80

Gold Member
Reaction score
This one works just fine:

"Hi, how are you doing? I'm ___________ nice to meet you,".

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there Wi-Fi in the area? because I'm feeling a strong connection

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List