What pickup lines do you know work?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I invented this pickup. I learnt how to laugh like a horse and I sound pretty good. I met this girl the other day at the party, and I used this. She asked me, why I laughed like a horse. And I told her, that I used to be a horse but one fine day the barn door fell out and I galloped away. I happily galloped through fields and hills along the flowery forest path, until all of the sudden a wicked witch jumped in front of me, and I had to emergency stop so hard I came to a screeching halt. Then she leaned ahead to me and this is what she said. Horsie borsie morsie worsie, galloping like a pony, be a human at once! And so she turned me into human. Then I asked her, but now how will I gallop, and more importantly, who will ride me? To which she answered the following. Travel through seven cities and seven seas, seven countries and seven deeds, there you will find <her name>, she will ride you.

Whehehehe. I am seeing this girl again tonight.

What pickup lines do you know that you have seen work?

I invented this pickup. I learnt how to laugh like a horse and I sound pretty good. I met this girl the other day at the party, and I used this. She asked me, why I laughed like a horse. And I told her, that I used to be a horse but one fine day the barn door fell out and I galloped away. I happily galloped through fields and hills along the flowery forest path, until all of the sudden a wicked witch jumped in front of me, and I had to emergency stop so hard I came to a screeching halt. Then she leaned ahead to me and this is what she said. Horsie borsie morsie worsie, galloping like a pony, be a human at once! And so she turned me into human. Then I asked her, but now how will I gallop, and more importantly, who will ride me? To which she answered the following. Travel through seven cities and seven seas, seven countries and seven deeds, there you will find <her name>, she will ride you.

Whehehehe. I am seeing this girl again tonight.

What pickup lines do you know that you have seen work?

Ha ha. That's very good. You should write folk tales.

let's see if anybody gets that... :eusa_whistle:

I worked security at a few rock concerts. The line that worked for me was, I'm with the band, want to go back stage.

"I'm the guy your Mom warned you about."

"My Mom would turn over in her grave if she knew I allowed you to stand while I sat."

If you are sitting with a buddy when she comes in to the place, just as she nears you exclaim to your buddy, "My God! Will you look at that gorgeous thing?"

Once you have met her and are discussing your occupation, say "I really don't work. Dad left me wealthy. I just tend to my quarter horses on the ranch and travel around buying and trading them."

That smile of yours looks infectious, would you mind if I drive you to disease control center?

This one works just fine:

"Hi, how are you doing? I'm ___________ nice to meet you,".

Is there Wi-Fi in the area? because I'm feeling a strong connection

Is there Wi-Fi in the area? because I'm feeling a strong connection

emot20.gif

Forum List

Back