What pickup lines do you know work?

I invented this pickup. I learnt how to laugh like a horse and I sound pretty good. I met this girl the other day at the party, and I used this. She asked me, why I laughed like a horse. And I told her, that I used to be a horse but one fine day the barn door fell out and I galloped away. I happily galloped through fields and hills along the flowery forest path, until all of the sudden a wicked witch jumped in front of me, and I had to emergency stop so hard I came to a screeching halt. Then she leaned ahead to me and this is what she said. Horsie borsie morsie worsie, galloping like a pony, be a human at once! And so she turned me into human. Then I asked her, but now how will I gallop, and more importantly, who will ride me? To which she answered the following. Travel through seven cities and seven seas, seven countries and seven deeds, there you will find <her name>, she will ride you.

Whehehehe. I am seeing this girl again tonight.

What pickup lines do you know that you have seen work?

Holy smokes. She probably thinks you are hung like a horse. :D

I have the best line, but it is very rare that I can use it. I have an arhythmic heart and one time when a beautiful nurse was checking my pulse I could see it was throwing her count off. So I said, "I know this will sound corny, but looking at you makes my heart skip a beat."
She blushed beet red!!!

I invented this pickup. I learnt how to laugh like a horse and I sound pretty good. I met this girl the other day at the party, and I used this. She asked me, why I laughed like a horse. And I told her, that I used to be a horse but one fine day the barn door fell out and I galloped away. I happily galloped through fields and hills along the flowery forest path, until all of the sudden a wicked witch jumped in front of me, and I had to emergency stop so hard I came to a screeching halt. Then she leaned ahead to me and this is what she said. Horsie borsie morsie worsie, galloping like a pony, be a human at once! And so she turned me into human. Then I asked her, but now how will I gallop, and more importantly, who will ride me? To which she answered the following. Travel through seven cities and seven seas, seven countries and seven deeds, there you will find <her name>, she will ride you.

Whehehehe. I am seeing this girl again tonight.

What pickup lines do you know that you have seen work?

That's a great one, but it requires a bit of a set up. Chicks are really the only humans who are challenging to me. So basically I just walk up and say hello my name is ----- what's yours?

Forum List

Back