Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

prove that powell was Trump's attorney, why is that so hard for you to do. I guess, powell was not Trump's attorney, otherwise you and the other dozen replies would of offered something that states, Powell, not Giuliani is Trump's attorney.
Again I ask… why is that so important to you?

You are a traitor and an idiot.
Your emotional response is meaningless. If you think something I said is untrue then make a counter argument. Fact is everything I wrote is completely true and backed up with facts. Insulting me and calling me names doesn’t change any of that

prove that powell was Trump's attorney
Pffft!:
In 2020, Powell joined the legal team of then-President Trump in an attempt to overturn Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 presidential election. After several interviews in which Powell spread election fraud lies, Trump's legal team distanced itself from her, though she continued to meet with the president in the White House.
From second footnoted source for the above:
Powell appeared alongside Giuliani and other members of the campaign’s legal team at a number of press conferences over the past month — including one on Thursday — detailing the campaign’s so far unsuccessful efforts to halt or overturn the certification of election results in several key battleground states that were called by media outlets for President-elect Joe Biden.

Trump himself also referred to Powell as a member of his legal team in tweets as recently as Nov. 14.
I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2020
A request for comment from the Trump campaign regarding when Powell’s relationship with the campaign ended or what prompted her exit was not immediately returned.

Your emotional response is meaningless. If you think something I said is untrue then make a counter argument. Fact is everything I wrote is completely true and backed up with facts. Insulting me and calling me names doesn’t change any of that
My response and you are soulmates.

What you think are facts are just things that you’re told by propaganda “media” that you’re choosing to believe. I’ve tried to dig in with you and it always boils dow to you making assumptions and pushing conspiracies. Not facts
:boo_hoo14:

So as part of the plea deal Sidney Powell is required to turn over any documents requested to the Prosecution.
And that is all that matters.

Powell and Chesebro are required as part of their plea deals to turn over all documents and texts related to Trump's conspiracy to steal the election.

trump-insane-1.jpg

Forum List

Back