Disqualifying things like this.

No, it’s what their lawsuits tried to do.

Take away the people’s vote and declare Trump the winner.
LOL If your vote wasn't fraudulent how could Trump "take away [y]our legal right to vote?"

Smart to drop your lawfare ignorance, but now you're just ankle gumming.

LOL If your vote wasn't fraudulent how could Trump "take away [y]our legal right to vote?"
With lawfare.

Just like saying if Trump didn’t commit felonies how could he be convicted of committing felonies?

With lawfare.

Just like saying if Trump didn’t commit felonies how could he be convicted of committing felonies?
Back to my original question. Following your "logic" the RNC should start ginning up lawsuits against Newsom in deep red jurisdictions where convictions are likely.

Back to my original question. Following your "logic" the RNC should start ginning up lawsuits against Newsom in deep red jurisdictions where convictions are likely.
Depends. They need a legitimate basis for it.

MAGA Republicans are very prone to filing completely baseless lawsuits. Dems can too but they're not nearly as prolific or as irrationally confident about them.

Depends. They need a legitimate basis for it.

MAGA Republicans are very prone to filing completely baseless lawsuits. Dems can too but they're not nearly as prolific or as irrationally confident about them.
LOL "not prolific" so what's up with the chant 91 FELONIES, 91 FELONIES, 91 FELONIES, 91 FELONIES,

LOL "not prolific" so what's up with the chant 91 FELONIES, 91 FELONIES, 91 FELONIES, 91 FELONIES,
I said they’re not prolific at filing baseless lawsuits. The 91 felonies are not baseless.

So if partisan prosecutors in partisan jurisdictions gin up 100 felonies against Newsom, you won't vote for the guy?
Trump wouldnt be facing these felonies if not for his own stupidity.

Hard to see what some random red state prosecutors would be charging Newsom with.

So if partisan prosecutors in partisan jurisdictions gin up 100 felonies against Newsom, you won't vote for the guy?
Talk to me when it happens

Last edited:
Trump wouldnt be facing these felonies if not for his own stupidity.
Trump wouldn't be facing those felonies if he wasn't running against Biden
Hard to see what some random red state prosecutors would be charging Newsom with.
Hard to see how any reasonable prosecutor would bring any of the bullshit your cult brought against Trump
LOL we still don't know what crime Trump allegedly committed in NY

Trump wouldn't be facing those felonies if he wasn't running against Biden

Hard to see how any reasonable prosecutor would bring any of the bullshit your cult brought against Trump
LOL we still don't know what crime Trump allegedly committed in NY
Yeah man, I think you’re hyperpartisan bias make this hard for you to understand.

People are prosecuted for retaining highly classified documents all the time. Especially when they hide them from the government.

Trump absolutely would be facing all these indictments if he wasn’t running. And he should.

Yeah man, I think you’re hyperpartisan bias make this hard for you to understand.
Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant. Did you come up with that all on your own?
People are prosecuted for retaining highly classified documents all the time. Especially when they hide them from the government.
Former Presidents have never been prosecuted for retaining highly classified documents. And every single one has. The feeble fuckstick currently in the WH had boxes full of classified docs. Hidden all over the place
Trump absolutely would be facing all these indictments if he wasn’t running. And he should.

LOL Just a coincidence that not a single charge was filed against Trump until after he announced his candidacy.

Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant. Did you come up with that all on your own?

Former Presidents have never been prosecuted for retaining highly classified documents. And every single one has. The feeble fuckstick currently in the WH had boxes full of classified docs. Hidden all over the place

LOL Just a coincidence that not a single charge was filed against Trump until after he announced his candidacy.
Former presidents don’t intentionally retain highly classified documents and lie to the FBI about turning them over.

Trump did and that was stupid.

Forum List

Back