Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

Trump and his court battles are not helping anything. You are an idiot to even think this joke on our justice system is something this country needs. It is unnecessary in a country where equal treatment under the law is a bigger joke than you.
Well, at least you are back on topic

Trumps legal defense is really falling apart
His coconspirators are starting to turn on him

But lying about Sydney Powell will not help

He is a fool and an embarrassment. His dishonest tactics are transparent desperate attempts to change the narrative. How so many can fall for that Bs and believe it will always be a mystery to me
You are a traitor and an idiot.

Trump is denying that Sidney Powell was ever a part of his legal team. The problem for him is the Internet never forgets.

Did he do it three times?
If so I'd be looking out for ugly hats and telephone poles if I were sid.

Hahaha

That’s the best you can do?

An internet moron insulted me!

Oh the horror!!
it is not an insult and the fact that you think it is proves you really are a moron

you are very stupid, as your responses are proving

sure, it could be considered an insult but in your case it is simply a fact to be pointed out

The OP said she was part of his legal team, dupe.
I don’t know what you think you’re winning by saying “Trump’s attorney”.
Maybe you’re just not that bright.
I know what the OP stated and I read what Trump stated. It is two different things. Details matter especially if you are a partisan hack expressing opinion, do you not agree.

Hey BATSHIT LADY… why do you think it’s important to claim she was not his attorney?

Can’t stand someone calling him a liar?
I am a man, elektra is a record label. Why must you prove I am right when I state that you are a moron
1698012372753.png

Forum List

Back