Should Hamas Surrender?

I value your opinion but you didn't address my main points of Hamas never going to be defeated as long as Iran is able to use them as a proxy.

I think that a US/Zionist attack on Iran is no longer in the cards, due to Iran's likely ability to wipe the Zionist scourge against humanity, off the map.

I would be interested in your reply as to how the Zionists and America would respond to such actions by Iran.

Personally, I think that we've reached the 'deterrant' stage on America's ability to escalate. I think that both America and Iran has reached that stage in which an attack by one or the other would be too devastating to even attempt anymore.

If you reply, please do so politely and to the point. I won't be tolerating anymore spamming from you. Choose wisely, depending on your priorities.
The “Zionists”? Just say the Jews. You’re not fooling anyone.

I'm amazed at all the talk of a cease fire and return of hostages!

Yet, it doesn't seem that Israel is calling for Hamas to surrender.

Israel seems determined to destroy Hamas through military assault, regardless of how many non-combatants are killed. Israel has the responsibility to destroy Hamas in Gaza, yes, but:

It's time for Israel to issue terms of surrender. It's the families of Hamas fighters in Gaza that will die when/if Israel launches its offensive in Rafah.

Israel should bypass the fat-cat Hamas leadership in Qatar and start negotiations directly with the Hamas fighters in Gaza.

Terms of surrender could include:

All Hamas fighters that were not involved in the Oct. 7 attack will receive no more than 10 years prison sentences.
The internment camps will be monitored by the U.N. and serviced by the Red Crescent.
All non-combatant Gaza Palestinians will be allowed to return home.
Control of Gaza will be transferred to a U.N. security force with a PA civilian government.
Any Hamas fighters or civilians that were involved in any way with the Oct 7 attacks and/or the abuse of hostages will be tried individually for their crimes.

Thoughts?
Israel has publicly said that Hamas has two choices: Surrender or die.
So, Hamas has those options.
The problem is that even if you get rid of all of the Hamas fighters, there are still millions of Islamic zealots waiting in the wings, anxious to kill all non-believers.

Israel seems determined to destroy Hamas through military assault, regardless of how many non-combatants are killed. Israel has the responsibility to destroy Hamas in Gaza, yes, but:

It's time for Israel to issue terms of surrender. It's the families of Hamas fighters in Gaza that will die when/if Israel launches its offensive in Rafah.

Israel should bypass the fat-cat Hamas leadership in Qatar and start negotiations directly with the Hamas fighters in Gaza.

All Hamas fighters that were not involved in the Oct. 7 attack will receive no more than 10 years prison sentences.
The internment camps will be monitored by the U.N. and serviced by the Red Crescent.
Control of Gaza will be transferred to a U.N. security force with a PA civilian government.
Any Hamas fighters or civilians that were involved in any way with the Oct 7 attacks and/or the abuse of hostages will be tried individually for their crimes.

Thoughts?
i like the plan, including a un mandate on gaza. that is an excellent opening o9ffer for any negotiations.

"Any Hamas fighters or civilians that were involved in any way with the Oct 7 attacks and/or the abuse of hostages will be tried individually for their crimes."
1716408403137.png

Latest information is that about a third of Hamas has been killed. As to the fate of the Palestinian people due to the Zionist genocide, Hamas has resigned to the fact that the civilian population must pay the price of freedom for now.

Iran is not going to surrender and neither are any of Iran's proxies.

The more pressing question is on whether or not the Zionist regime will attempt to destroy Iran and then that would leave Hamas without the backing they need to continue the war.

I suspect that America's/the Zionist regime's war against Iran could be in the planning stage. And that recalls the distinct probability of MAD.

Do you also believe that the Allied countries were responsible for the deaths of 9 million German Citizens during WWII? Was that also 'Genocide'?

Hamas is 100% responsible for all deaths and suffering in this war.

Try to control your Anti-American passions and stop supporting terrorists!

How would they surrender OP?

Do they come out w/their hands saying something like...

"Sarge, here are de gunz, de waar is ova!?'

The same way that any soldiers surrender.

The key is that Israel should stop negotiating with the fat cat Hamas leaders in Qatar and negotiate the surrender directly with the Hamas fighters in Gaza.

The same way that any soldiers surrender.

The key is that Israel should stop negotiating with the fat cat Hamas leaders in Qatar and negotiate the surrender directly with the Hamas fighters in Gaza.
Why would they surrender now that Biden is calling for an immediate ceasefire that would leave Hamas intact and still the strongest force among the Palestinians?

Do you also believe that the Allied countries were responsible for the deaths of 9 million German Citizens during WWII? Was that also 'Genocide'?
The US was responsible for the unnecessary bombing genocide of millions of Japanese and German civilians.
Hamas is 100% responsible for all deaths and suffering in this war.
The Zionist regime is responsible for all hostilities since the first one of them settled on Palestinian land.
Try to control your Anti-American passions and stop supporting terrorists!
America and the Zionists are the world's terrorists.

Can we negotiate our extreme positions?

The US was responsible for the unnecessary bombing genocide of millions of Japanese and German civilians.

The Zionist regime is responsible for all hostilities since the first one of them settled on Palestinian land.

Saving-NY-696x544.jpg

Sure, we can give you a proposition you can't refuse,

in the most polite way of course.

Positions change, with the
right amount of pressure,
which is exactly your
shallow game here.

Thoughts?
The UN and PLA are unsuitable to adminster Gaza

Both are committed to the eventual overthrow of the Jewish state

Israel has publicly said that Hamas has two choices: Surrender or die.
So, Hamas has those options.
The problem is that even if you get rid of all of the Hamas fighters, there are still millions of Islamic zealots waiting in the wings, anxious to kill all non-believers.

So, you're saying that we should not fight terrorists because there'll always be more terrorists?

The only unnecessary bombing in WWII was the bombing of Dresden. All others, including Hiroshima & Nagasaki were justified.

Jews have been in 'Palestine' since Moses. The migration of Jews to 'Palestine', and the creation of Israel was no threat to the 'Palestinian' people. There was no reason they could not have coexisted peacefully. Currently, 20% of Israel's population is 'Palestinian'.

America initiated the 'New World Order'. We started the end of world domination by thugs. We created principles like Democracy, Government by & for the people, Inalienable rights of the individual & equality.

Sure, America has not fully lived up to those principles - and has allowed itself to be used as the strong arm of European Conservatives, but it's far better than a world run by tyrants - which is apparently what you want.

Sure, we can negotiate the terms of surrender per my OP.

So, you're saying that we should not fight terrorists because there'll always be more terrorists?
Don't be the cause of terrorism.

The Zionist regime still believes that they can take all of the land that was granted to the Palestinian people. Why would there not be freedom fighters attempting to stop the Zionists?

The UN and PLA are unsuitable to adminster Gaza

Both are committed to the eventual overthrow of the Jewish state

The U.S., Great Britan & France still dominate the U.N., so no, the U.N. is far from trying to destroy Israel.

With a U.N. military force in GAZA & a PA civilian government, the PA will be unable to act against Israel.

The only unnecessary bombing in WWII was the bombing of Dresden. All others, including Hiroshima & Nagasaki were justified.
My starting position is that there was much more than Dresden that was unnecessary against Germany's civilian population.
There's no need to mention Germany's unnecessary bombing of London. That's not the topic we're agreeing to debate.

Likewise the atomic bombing of Japan's cities wasn't necessary.

Forum List

Back