Should Hamas Surrender?

rylah is goofy.

Collateral damage is always part of war, alway will be, and not permitted as a defense.

I think it was C. G. Jung who made the observation, and I paraphrase -

"men who look goofy outside tend to be very confident and demanding
of themselves and their families, which nourishes a certain culture
of excellence in everything they do and their surroundings.

"While the macho type, tend to be losers compensating
for insecurities to act on peer pressure, and under the
boot of their woman at home."

Goofy, or just spiritually immature and jingoistic in his thinking?

Reminds me of how America used to be a century and a half or so ago TBH.

iu

iu

iu

quote-damn-any-man-who-sympathizes-with-indians-i-have-come-to-kill-indians-and-believe-it-john-chivington-71-34-29.jpg

The funny part, is not that you rather turn it into framing me personally,
because obviously you can't actually refute or even address
anything in my posts, but that the worst insult you can
come up with, is call me a Democrat?

8r8rfm.jpg

The Ben-Gurion doctrine was based on 5 simple understandings, and proven correct -

1. Army presence alone, tanks at the border, signals uncertainty and invites aggression.

2. What deters the enemy is not loss of life, but only - loss of land.

3. In practice that means - presence of a thriving Jewish community,
i.e. the sight of a huge Menorah on a new shul at the very location
where the attack came from. And little Moisheh with Rivkah'le,
playing around it, there - specifically there.

4. Incentives to emigration.

5. Civil guard, armed citizens and first respondents are crucial
to quickly identifying and immediate reaction to threats,
than relying on heavy military units.

Ben-Gurion's doctrine is correct,
and on 7th Oct - proven finally.
Surrender is not merely enough

Last edited:
What the hell?

When did I call you a "Democrat?"

When you intend to disguise the Islamist-Dem hostility against Israel,
as different, from the Republican war against Indians, when the
indigenous Jewish minority is fighting Arab imperialism.

The kind of hate you project on me and other Israelis,
is not the cause of the war, rather your own motives,
somewhere there, thousands of miles away,
on another continent.

indigenous Jewish minority

Indigenous?

:auiqs.jpg:

The kind of hate you project on me and other Israelis,
is not the cause of the war, rather your own motives,
somewhere there, thousands of miles away,
on another continent.

Nope, the entire world knows that Israel is an apartheid state.

The simple solution is a one state solution, and to give all the Arabs there equal rights, civil liberties, and the right to vote.

Just don't have a Jewish state. Easy peasy.

You can copy our Constitution. . here, try out our first Amendment, and the 15th Amendment on for size.

1716773359392.png

1716773308412.png

. . that would pretty much solve the problems out there, IMO. All the hate, seems to be coming from Arabs that demand others be Muslim, and Jews who think they are the master race. . IMO.

. . . but I repeat myself. I've already written this many times. Neither side wants to give an inch.

Indigenous?

The simple solution is a one state solution, and to give all the Arabs there equal rights, civil liberties, and the right to vote.

You can copy our Constitution. . here, try out our first Amendment, and the 15th Amendment on for size.

View attachment 952548
View attachment 952546

. . that would pretty much solve the problems out there, IMO. All the hate, seems to be coming from Arabs that demand others be Muslim, and Jews who think they are the master race. . IMO.

. . . but I repeat myself. I've already written this many times. Neither side wants to give an inch.

Majority of Israelis are descendants of refugees from Arab colonies.

Communities that have lived in those place long before Arab imperialism.

The same refugees fighting against exclusive Arab domination over M.E and Africa.

Now, according to the US law,

The United States of America is legally bound to the principles contained in the "Balfour Declaration" and the "Mandate for Palestine." Both the Anglo-American Convention (1924) and The Lodge-Fish Resolution (1922) confirm the irrevocable historic right of the Jewish nation to Palestine - under the constitution making it into US law.

Any attempt to negate the Jewish people's right to Palestine - Eretz Israel, and to deny them access and control in the area designated for the Jewish people by the League of Nations is an actionable infringement of both international law and Article VI, paragraph 2 of the United States Constitution, which dictate that Treaties "shall be the supreme Law of the Land".

This is binding International Law, ratified under the US constitution.

Indigenous?

View attachment 952548
View attachment 952546

All the Arab citizens of Israel have equal rights, and according to the Oslo agreements which were endorsed by nearly the whole world, the Arabs in the territories are citizens of the Palestinian authority, so if they want equal rights, they have to take it up with the PA.

I'm amazed at all the talk of a cease fire and return of hostages!

Yet, it doesn't seem that Israel is calling for Hamas to surrender.

Israel seems determined to destroy Hamas through military assault, regardless of how many non-combatants are killed. Israel has the responsibility to destroy Hamas in Gaza, yes, but:

It's time for Israel to issue terms of surrender. It's the families of Hamas fighters in Gaza that will die when/if Israel launches its offensive in Rafah.

Israel should bypass the fat-cat Hamas leadership in Qatar and start negotiations directly with the Hamas fighters in Gaza.

Terms of surrender could include:

All Hamas fighters that were not involved in the Oct. 7 attack will receive no more than 10 years prison sentences.
The internment camps will be monitored by the U.N. and serviced by the Red Crescent.
All non-combatant Gaza Palestinians will be allowed to return home.
Control of Gaza will be transferred to a U.N. security force with a PA civilian government.
Any Hamas fighters or civilians that were involved in any way with the Oct 7 attacks and/or the abuse of hostages will be tried individually for their crimes.

Thoughts?
You lost. Surrender and save the lives of innocent civilians

Forum List

Back