Rep Jasmine Crockett (D) Thinks She's Smarter Than Any Trump Supporter

That woman has been in congress for over a year and a half, and she's been an asshole the whole time.

This wasn't an isolated situation. That bi*ch has been talking down to people since the day she walked into the Capital for the first time.
Showing her nasty attitude like some street whore on Compton Street.

She's been talking the same smack since day-one and I'm sure that argument was just a continuation of another argument off camera.
Give me an example of Crockett talking down to a colleague. What did she say?

Actually, I think we are superior because your side lacks intelligence, compassion, and intellectual honesty.

Trump is an execrable human being by any measure. He has almost no redeeming qualities. But he reflects your worst instincts, and that's enough.
This is not the year 1900. We have a massive tax system that take money from individuals in many ways. How much is enough? If we cleaned it up, we may save up to a third of it as it from stealing and corruption. We play politics with the resources. Republicans increase the budgets also. Just not as fast.

This is not the year 1900. We have a massive tax system that take money from individuals in many ways. How much is enough? If we cleaned it up, we may save up to a third of it as it from stealing and corruption. We play politics with the resources. Republicans increase the budgets also. Just not as fast.
Actually, we did just fine until some idiot thought the poor rich were being put upon by paying their fair share.

Or retribution, such as against Michael Cohen

He was returned to prison weeks later before a judge ordered him returned to home confinement, saying that returning him to prison was clearly meant to punish him for his plan to publish his book, titled, “Disloyal: The True Story of Michael Cohen, Former Personal Attorney to President Donald J. Trump.”
The convict , thief and star witness in the show trial? Good luck with that.

Undoubtedly you've been conditioned by the left to think you're automatically superior to us just because of who you vote for.
Apparently you choose to ignore the condescending posts made by your cult member friends.

Who has more total POSTS here on USMB: Team Trump Cult Members.
Who commonly use words like Moron, Liar, Idiot, Stupid etc here on USMB: Team Trump Cult Members.
Who are the most arrogant Posters here on USMB: Team Trump Cult Members.

It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

Just another Jihad Squad member.

Sort of like a Black LIES Matter demonstration in reverse

Lib wackos blocking bridges or public streets while the cops stand around and do nothing

Or a pro Hamas squat-in on liberal colleges that are allowed go fester

We the people should demand higher standards in congress than we do for an episode of Jerry Springer on daytime tv

And right now we arent getting it from anywhere in America
The Republic's Crowned Clowns

The sacred-cow Constitution turns politics into a spectator sport, so MTG and Jazz Minnie try to provide enough entertainment to make the show go on.

It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

I had a zit on my ass some time ago with a higher IQ than her.
If it had been black it would probably be vice president or at least sitting on the Supreme Court by now.

Last edited:
Naw, anyone who looks at Trump's disastrous presidency and says, "Let's do that again" doesn't have the sense God gave dogs.

Only a complete fucking idiot would say, "I'm okay with fascism because I don't like $4.00 gasoline". I mean, the Germans were STARVING before they picked Fascism, and it wasn't proven to be a horrible idea at that point.
So you want us to become fascist so bad that you want massive starvation in America?

You let it slip, bubba, now defend it.

Any thoughts?

The Female IM2

The Female IM2
If you're wondering why so many blacks shoot each other, it's because they don't respect anything.

Some of them are self-centered mostly because they've been brainwashed into thinking about #1 only.

They haven't learned to respect others and respect authority.

So they sometimes say some stupid shit to the wrong person and they end up in the morgue.

I'm not a communist!
I got it, severe TDS.

Screenshot_20220812-082741_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Forum List

Back