Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

There are none more stupid on the rights of women to have safe reasonable legal access to abortion than white Republican Christian MAGA men and women.
Rights of women? While the Marxists infringe on the rights of women to win in sports, be alone in a bathroom, and many other mentally ill reasons why women want to murder their babies.

Will you try to explain in a rational political and moral argument why society must force full term gestation on all women as the Republican Party wants government to do.
Your statement is nonsense. Democrats cling to fear mongoring over Roe v Wade and rely on people like you to promote the lies. Trump will leave all laws related to abortion and IVF to the states.

Rights of women? While the Marxists infringe on the rights of women to win in sports, be alone in a bathroom, and many other mentally ill reasons why women want to murder their babies
That is not a an explanation why society must force full term gestation on all women as the Republican Party wants government to do. #598

survey {2012} finds republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats. 240416 {post•1}. yidnar Apr’24 Ssfram: a survey found republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats ! yvdnvr 240426 Ssfram00001

Same thread as above; 240417 {post•69 to 1}. LibertyKid Apr’24 said: Not surprised. We see the same in this forum. lbrtykd 240417 Ssfram00069

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. 231121 {post•1} NotfooledbyW Nov’23 Vrftma: Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. nfbw 231121 Vrftma00001

Same thread as above; 240523 {post•598} NotfooledbyW May’24 Vrftma: Let’s take the issue of abortions for convenience Saint “Not Surprized LibertyKid in the early weeks of pregnancy;

Will you try to explain in a rational political and moral argument why society must force full term gestation on all women as the Republican Party wants government to do. nfbw 240523 Vrftma00598
Fake news

Trump will leave all laws related to abortion and IVF to the states.
Why must states force full term gestation on all women? What is the reason white Christian nationalist minded states do that but normal secular minded states do not.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

One of Saint Ding’s failed arguments goes something like this:

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

I don’t think that at all. My response is here:
nf.23.11.21 #11,948 to hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1
False premise ^ of the hour award winner.

I don’t recall any “Republican” argument to force all women to go full term.

cf.#AH.sd.3789.5.24 elemenohpee/pizza oven.

survey {2012} finds republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats. 240416 {post•1}. yidnar Apr’24 Ssfram: a survey found republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats ! yvdnvr 240426 Ssfram00001

Same thread as above; 240417 {post•69 to 1}. LibertyKid Apr’24 said: Not surprised. We see the same in this forum. lbrtykd 240417 Ssfram00069

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. 231121 {post•1} NotfooledbyW Nov’23 Vrftma: Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. nfbw 231121 Vrftma00001

Same thread as above; 240523 {post•598} NotfooledbyW May’24 Vrftma: Let’s take the issue of abortions for convenience Saint “Not Surprized LibertyKid in the early weeks of pregnancy;

Will you try to explain in a rational political and moral argument why society must force full term gestation on all women as the Republican Party wants government to do. nfbw 240523 Vrftma00598
My answer is no abortion until men get equal rights to their children, that is a good reason. my guess is unwanted pregnanies drop off

Why must states force full term gestation on all women? What is the reason white Christian nationalist minded states do that but normal secular minded states do not.
Because Christians of all shapes, sizes, and color understand oops is not a reason to end a life, also men get no rights

As with a lot of things it ain't complicated. Everyone knows where babies come from. Everyone knows how to avoid getting pregnant. If you don't want to get pregnant then take preventive measures. If you fail to take preventive measures and you do the things that result in pregnancy, then you might be obliged, legally, to carry that baby to term. It varies from state to state.

One of the worst semantic atrocities of the past 50 years has been the coining of the phrase, "Pro Choice." EVERYONE is "pro choice." The question is, WHEN do you make that choice? Before you engage in reproductive acts or after you are pregnant?

If you wait until after you are pregnant, don't be surprised if you have to deal with legal realities created by your representatives in the State legislature. If you CHOOSE not to have a baby, then make that choice at the appropriate time.

and don't give me that bullshit about extenuating circumstances. Those circumstances are totally irrelevant to the political Left. It makes no difference to them whether a baby is aborted because of its (apparent) gender, or so the mother will be able to fit into a prom gown, or to save the life of the mother. So don't throw MY moral sensitivities in my face, when you have none.

Because Christians of all shapes, sizes, and color understand oops is not a reason to end a life
Then rational Christians and rational theists and rational atheists and every rational believers in all belief systems ever devised by man can govern themselves and their copulation habits and thus do not ever have that ooops moment.

My question remains why must states force full term gestation on all women who have that oooops moment? What is the reason white Christian nationalist minded states do that but normal secular minded states do not?

don’t recall any “Republican” argument to force all women to go full term.

Perhaps you have heard of Donald J Trump a Republican.

May 17, 2023, 12:37 PM EDT. By Sahil Kapur
WASHINGTON — Donald Trump took credit Wednesday for the elimination of Roe v. Wade, embracing his role in selecting the Supreme Court justices who were instrumental in ending the half-century precedent that protected abortion rights nationwide.​
“After 50 years of failure, with nobody coming even close, I was able to kill Roe v. Wade, much to the ‘shock’ of everyone,” Trump, the former president and front-runner for the 2024 Republican nomination, said on his social media platform.​
Trump said his actions have “put the Pro Life movement in a strong negotiating position” against proponents of abortion rights, giving himself credit for the various bans that are being advanced by conservatives across the country. More than a dozen states have enacted abortion limits since Roe was overturned last summer.​
“Without me there would be no 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 15 weeks, or whatever is finally agreed to. Without me the pro Life movement would have just kept losing,” Trump added.​

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump took credit Wednesday for the elimination of Roe v. Wade, embracing his role in selecting the Supreme Court justices who were instrumental in ending the half-century precedent that protected abortion rights nationwide.​
“After 50 years of failure, with nobody coming even close, I was able to kill Roe v. Wade, much to the ‘shock’ of everyone,” Trump, the former president and front-runner for the 2024 Republican nomination, said on his social media platform.​
Trump said his actions have “put the Pro Life movement in a strong negotiating position” against proponents of abortion rights, giving himself credit for the various bans that are being advanced by conservatives across the country. More than a dozen states have enacted abortion limits since Roe was overturned last summer.​
“Without me there would be no 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 15 weeks, or whatever is finally agreed to. Without me the pro Life movement would have just kept losing,” Trump added.​
Long winded post that doesn’t support your position.

Good job.

Your survey on Republicans' knowledge was completed 12 years ago, when the Republican Party was the party of the educated and the wealthy. That coin has now flipped, and after 30 years of watching FOX News, Republicans are now completely brainwashed on the subjects of history and politics.

It's not just that Republicans are forcing women to bear all children, it's that Republicans have banned any kind of reproductive healthcare for pregnant women. If any woman suffers a miscarriage, the doctor and the hospital which treats her can be sued for "performing an abortion" under these "heartbeat laws".

1/3 of all pregnancies ends in miscarriage, which the woman generally becomes aware of when she starts hemmoraging. At this point, if she goes to a hospital or doctor in a red state, they will send her home until she has a fever, or loses a dangerous amount of blood. She doesn't have time to drive to another state where abortion is legal, to get treatment for her miscarriage.

Hospitals and doctors in "heartbeat states" want you to miscarry in their hospital or office. When abortion is banned, miscarriage is suspect. If you lose the baby on their premises, they can be charged with "performing an abortion" or "aiding an abortion".

Deaths of American women from the complications of pregnancy and childbirth, already the highest in the First World, have tripled in "heartbeat states". 65,000 American women have been forced to carry their rapists' babies to term since Roe was overturned.

Hospitals in abortion ban states are closing their prenatal and delivery departments, leaving women hoping to start families with no prenatal treatment.

Trump has found a way to punish women for not voting for him.

You do know that Roe Vs Wade was an illegal act by people in black robes? The justices are supposed to uphold the law, not make law from the bench? What President Trump did, was put the rights of the people back in the states where people actually vote to allow women to murder their babies or not.

Long winded post that doesn’t support your position.
Roe versus Wade allowed woman to decide against full-term gestation prior to viability.

When Roe versus wade was overturned, thanks to Donald Trump a Republican, states that wanted to take that choice away from women have been able to do so.

Women in those states are forced to continue pregnancy full term which is what forcing full-term gestation means.

And I see you cannot refute that.

Roe versus Wade allowed woman to decide against full-term gestation prior to viability.
Sort of. And?
When Roe versus wade was overturned, thanks to Donald Trump a Republican, states that wanted to take that choice away from women have been able to do so.

Actually , you can check the historical record. Trump has never had a seat on the SCOTUS bench.
Women in those states are forced to continue pregnancy full term which is what forcing full-term gestation means.
NOPE. False claim, AlwaysAFool. But, for now, abortion “rights” [sic] remain a STATE law issue.
And I see you cannot refute that.
Refute what?

You do know that Roe Vs Wade was an illegal act by people in black robes? The justices are supposed to uphold the law, not make law from the bench? What President Trump did, was put the rights of the people back in the states where people actually vote to allow women to murder their babies or not.
So District of Columbia v. Heller was also an illegal act by people in black robes then?

Forum List

Back