Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

trump pussy.jpg

I'm confused. Is any of this going to help the stuttering fuck and his inbred crime family with the Solicitation and Acceptance of $100 Million in bribes? With the Racketeering and Money Laundering charges? What's the statute of limitations for Statutory Rape, if Ashley wants to testify? 171 Suspicious Activity Reports from the international banking community - ignore them?

I hate to see Citizen Trump get all this attention while the sElected, drooling shut-in is ignored like he shit his pants and nobody wants to be around him.

Maybe try them together?

View attachment 846976
Take your pathetic red herrings elsewhere, loser.

This debate is going in circles.

All that really matters is what communications and documents the Kraken lady has in her possession which have been turned over to the court.

Paid or unpaid, she was a part of the Trump coup. That's all that matters.
In trying to prove a conspiracy in a RICO case…….Sydney can provide what was discussed with, THE BOSS

Trump and his court battles are not helping anything. You are an idiot to even think this joke on our justice system is something this country needs. It is unnecessary in a country where equal treatment under the law is a bigger joke than you.
It's exactly what this Country needs whether Trump's asslickers like you like it or not.

Suck it up, snowflake

Trump and his court battles are not helping anything. You are an idiot to even think this joke on our justice system is something this country needs. It is unnecessary in a country where equal treatment under the law is a bigger joke than you.
If Donald Trump had been treated equally and fairly, he would have been sent to prison many years ago when he stole from cancer kids. And again when he defrauded the elderly out of their life savings at his fake "university".

But he was protected by NYC's infamous Favor Bank.

If Donald Trump had been treated equally and fairly, he would have been sent to prison many years ago when he stole from cancer kids. And again when he defrauded the elderly out of their life savings at his fake "university".

But he was protected by NYC's infamous Favor Bank.
You are full of shit. Next.

I don’t care how you self identify.

But you are very adept at avoiding answering uncomfortable questions
I am very comfortable. I would say as comfortable as you when you repeatedly show you can't provide facts and resort to your moronic trolling.

If you get tired of characterizing me negatively feel free to provide that proof.

Much different than what is stated in the OP whichbI addressed. My reply was the best, a perfect reply.
It’s not different in any way, dupe.
Powell was never Trump’s personal attorney.
So using that to parse this is just straight up retarded.
Do you imagine that her testimony will reflect your position?

Forum List

Back