Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

Nothing there says Trump welcomed Powell to his legal team.

He commends the efforts of a team of lawyers protecting our rights, the peoples rights, the public.

If she is a member of Trump's personal legal team, there will be far more proof than one tweet. Go ahead and show us all, the proof.
He considered appointing Sidney Powell as a Special Counsel for election fraud.....back in December of 2020.

Just accept it, Trump is lying, once again.

1698004738367.png

Wrong brand, here is the one you were looking for.

WW

As I recall, she was jettisoned about a week or two after this particular presser.

e371ac105f759582e7a9a81bfe91457c.jpeg

Does that mean she was NEVER EVER in on the legal front?...Of course not...Pix don't lie.

She was in on the rigged machines angle, which was abandoned in favor of the more evident and blatant ballot box stuffing effort....So out the door she went.

I can read and it doesn't say that.
It does, dupe.
You should know she worked for the campaign anyway.

Oh look! Here she is speaking for the campaign.

Trump Campaign News Conference on Legal Challenges​

Trump is denying that Sidney Powell was ever a part of his legal team. The problem for him is the Internet never forgets.

Trump said that when that interview happened. Try the truth. I know you have no idea of what the truth is, but do your best. If you even have a "best".

I'm confused. Is any of this going to help the stuttering fuck and his inbred crime family with the Solicitation and Acceptance of $100 Million in bribes? With the Racketeering and Money Laundering charges? What's the statute of limitations for Statutory Rape, if Ashley wants to testify? 171 Suspicious Activity Reports from the international banking community - ignore them?

I hate to see Citizen Trump get all this attention while the sElected, drooling shut-in is ignored like he shit his pants and nobody wants to be around him.

Maybe try them together?

View attachment 846976
Nice Diversion

Hey Everybody…….Let’s talk about Biden instead

He considered appointing Sidney Powell as a Special Counsel for election fraud.....back in December of 2020.

Just accept it, Trump is lying, once again.

CONSIDERING IS NOT HIRING POWELL AS HIS ATTORNEY

That does not show that anyone in that tweet was part of Trump's legal team.
Simple way to check. Court cased, unless specifically made confidential are public records. Anyone can check who represented Trump with a simple FOI request.

YES!
Another diversion

Wanna try for three
Trump and his court battles are not helping anything. You are an idiot to even think this joke on our justice system is something this country needs. It is unnecessary in a country where equal treatment under the law is a bigger joke than you.

I'm confused. Is any of this going to help the stuttering fuck and his inbred crime family with the Solicitation and Acceptance of $100 Million in bribes? With the Racketeering and Money Laundering charges? What's the statute of limitations for Statutory Rape, if Ashley wants to testify? 171 Suspicious Activity Reports from the international banking community - ignore them?

I hate to see Citizen Trump get all this attention while the sElected, drooling shut-in is ignored like he shit his pants and nobody wants to be around him.

Maybe try them together?

View attachment 846976
The thread’s about Trump lying that Powell wasn’t on his legal team.

Forum List

Back