Sometimes I'm so ashamed of the state I live in...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Wisconsin: The birthplace of the Republican Party and the illustrious anti-Communist Senator Joe McCarthy. Home of the best cheese, the best beer, and the best football team in the country (if you don't count the Dallas Cowboys). But we're also known for the Sterling Hall bombing that was perpetrated by leftists, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ed Gein.

Wisconsin has traditionally been a progressive's paradise, but that all changed in 2010 when we elected the greatest Governor this state has ever had, the Honorable Scott Walker. We also changed from a blue state to a red state in 2016, when we overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump.

Even then, we still have our share of wackos. This is a poster I stole from a bulletin board at a Kwik-Trip store in La Crosse this weekend. Enjoy, you perverts...

drag1.jpg

drag2.jpg

drag3.jpg

drag4.jpg

Wisconsin: The birthplace of the Republican Party and the illustrious anti-Communist Senator Joe McCarthy. Home of the best cheese, the best beer, and the best football team in the country (if you don't count the Dallas Cowboys). But we're also known for the Sterling Hall bombing that was perpetrated by leftists, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ed Gein.

Wisconsin has traditionally been a progressive's paradise, but that all changed in 2010 when we elected the greatest Governor this state has ever had, the Honorable Scott Walker. We also changed from a blue state to a red state in 2016, when we overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump.

Even then, we still have our share of wackos. This is a poster I stole from a bulletin board at a Kwik-Trip store in La Crosse this weekend. Enjoy, you perverts...

drag1.jpg

drag2.jpg

drag3.jpg

drag4.jpg

$20/$40? FOR WHAT? That shit? Back in the '70's, I used to go see major bands, the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Yes, you name it and get front row center seats for $4.

Jackson, Mi was the birthplace but wiped clean by the RNC. At any rate how did your family reunion go, did you get any?

Trump beat Hillary by less than 1% in Wisconsin. He obviously won it, but there's no objective way to say that Wisconsin "overwhelming" voted for Trump.

PS: Nobody gives a shit about Wisconsin in general, and most Americans couldn't find it on a map.

Since when could a Canadian Province vote in a U.S. Presidential election? Also, last time I checked the Philadelphia Eagles won the Superbowl, not the fudge packers. :)

drag1.jpg

drag2.jpg

drag3.jpg

drag4.jpg
Not a big deal, the Wacko s are out of the closet all over the World. Like Fla, they always had the Wack Jobs who hung out in the South Bch areas and during the Old Spring Break the ones up North moved down for the Season. I noticed that many of them hate to have their Pix taken at those events.

drag1.jpg

drag2.jpg

drag3.jpg

drag4.jpg

Look on the bright side, you don't live in California. Or Illinois. Or New York. Could be worse, y'know?

Man, those are some ugly bitches.

With two exceptions, I find your list acceptable for the definition of "best beer".

Hamms and PBR? :laughing0301:

Didn't notice Hamms... make that three exceptions... Though I have always enjoyed the Hamms jingle...

That Hamms Bear was awesome!

images

Forum List

Back