Watch live black America celebrates Trump recovery & MAGA love

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch Live: Black America Celebrates Trump Recovery & MAGA Love!
Alex Jones breaks down the establishment’s desire to stop President Trump because he’s actually spurring the American recovery across the board and fostering national unity, which is antithetical to their plans for a neo-feudalistic world government system.
upload_2018-9-2_17-31-25.png

Powerful Video: Blacks For Trump Speak Out

The twits still on Obana's plantation will call these guys uncle Toms, that's whoat stupid fks do while others rise up and become wise to those who have been enslaved.

It's great to see so, so many blacks are telling the DEMOSCUM to blank off.

Even Candice Owens will tell you that one.

A thriving economy, nationalistic perpetuation sees no race, creed or religion... CARY ON Mr. President!!!

A thriving economy, nationalistic perpetuation sees no race, creed or religion... CARY ON Mr. President!!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, that's why even before he took office he was talking about singling out a single religion and banning and/or "registering" them.

Holy shit wake UP. :bigbed:

You never did answer me when I asked if you're in the Upper Valley, but I can tell you that "Cary" is in North Carolina. Pretty expensive stuff too.

Last edited:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, that's why even before he took office he was talking about singling out a single religion and banning and/or "registering" them.

You never did answer me when I asked if you're in the Upper Valley, but I can tell you that "Cary" is in North Carolina. Pretty expensive stuff too.
I used to live on PCH in Malibu, CA... & everyone knew me and where I lived. I chose VT and NH to 'plunk' down in (& choose not to be more specific), can U guess why... lol! No offense, just saying... :)

I used to live on PCH in Malibu, CA... & everyone knew me and where I lived. I chose VT and NH to 'plunk' down in (& choose not to be more specific), can U guess why... lol! No offense, just saying... :)

Just wondered because I used to live and work there. Depending on how long you've been there you might have heard me on the radio. Those were the daze.

Excellent video! :113:

Here's the real link minus the InfoWars bullshit.

I like the one ol' boy: Trump's a getter Done'r. :113:

These people are telling it like it is.
Cut it at 4:00. After that, it's Alex Jones commercial.

Last edited:
Excellent video! :113:

Here's the real link minus the InfoWars bullshit.

I like the one ol' boy: Trump's a getter Done'r. :113:

These people are telling it like it is.
Cut it at 4:00. After that, it's Alex Jones commercial.

None of this stuff happened under Reagan and blacks sure as hell could not stand Reagan,yet we got idiots at this board that still hold war monger reagan on a pedastal.:rolleyes: